The Academy on Korriban - [MAFIA]

By EbonHawk, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

## unvote

## vote Caldias

I'm heading off to bed, so moving my vote to someone else - following CNinja's reasonings, and Madaghmire's vote.

It seems clear no one is jumping on my The Jabbawookie suspicions, and rather than have my vote sit idle I'll go with CNinja and Madaghmire.

We do need to hammer in order to gain information. So let's do that.

*LTD grumbles, points, and leaves.*

• Mads and Cal have been described by CNinja as the “scum dream team”
  • Thus in accordance with the teachings of my old Sith mentor Darth Cheney “if there’s a 1% chance of a threat we must treat it like a 100% chance” I favour acting against that possible Axis of (Un)Evil through a preemptive strike
  • If I’m right, we’ll hit the scum where it hurts, if I’m wrong, we’ll all sleep easier at night anyway knowing that we were not up against the “scum dream team” after all
  • As a result I am tempted to vote for either Mads or Cal
  • But with Mad voting for Cal at the moment (and with Cal on 2 votes now) I think I am more likely to be right with a Cal vote than a Mad vote
  • Therefore ##vote Caldias

Sounds like a plan.

##vote @Caldias - L-1, any defense (I would have asked you before putting you here, but time's running short. . . )?

That ought to be:

##unvote

##vote Caldias

Hmm intent.

Hmm. Well, if you are town, sorry Cal.

@EbonHawk looks like that's hammer, unless my count is off.

Ah wait, maybe not.

Okay, what a pleasant thing to wake up to! Some effort incoming.

Only 4 so far i believe: mad, LTD, preyer, gnips. 5 is hammer

2 minutes ago, Caldias said:

@EbonHawk looks like that's hammer, unless my count is off.

##VOTE CALDIAS

As I leave the tomb with the students settled for the night I hear a force echo, the ghost of Darth Hammer comes to me with a message. it seems you leave some Sith Acolytes along for 5 minutes and they kill someone.

Caldias has died, pod igniting his saber

giphy.gif

and strikes Cal down, he was a member of a secret group within the Academy working for victory for themselves (Mafia)

Night Begins.

bla_1528812000.png

Finishing my meditations I sensed it was time to return to the tomb early, it seems during the night the corruption of Naga Sadow reached one student in particular. They attacked LTD (Town Vengeful) in a blind fury impaling them with their lightsaber the wound while mortal wasn't instant.. *The Academy had been watching LTD as he showed potential in the martial arts and we weren't proved wrong* stunning his attacker with a force strike, during this Jabbawookie and the complement of troopers left behind to guard the tomb upon hearing the commotion ran in and saw LTD and his attacker, overcome by his rage LTD lashes out striking down all in front of him

he reaches jabbawookie and despite putting up a furious fight (imagine darth vader vs mace vs yoda vs maul vs obi-wan on a moon vs the death star but cooler and with more force jumps) LTD overcomes him thanks to his Force Rage striking him down swiftly decapitating jabba, but in the process he gave up his last breath and fall beside him. LTDs attacker sliped off and joins up with every one else just as they're waking up he also kew the CCTV cameras well enough to remain hidden.

Those of you left follow me, enough time has been wasted on vendettas and infighting when we have work to do for our Master Darth Malak. Today's lessons will take us off world, we will take a shuttle to the moon orbiting Korriban to visit an ancient Sith temple where we will focus on mastery on the force.

LTD dies Town Vengeful

Jabbawookie dies Town Doctor

Day 3 begins

Vote Count:

@PodRacer - (0)

@Madaghmire - (0)

@GhostofNobodyInParticular - (0)

@MandalorianMoose - (0)

@Lord Preyer - (0)

@CaribbeanNinja - (0)

6 left, 4 to hammer.

bla_1528956000.png

Edited by EbonHawk

I'm wondering about the wandering Moose now.

Wait what just happened. I dont understand how they killed two.

Just now, Madaghmire said:

Wait what just happened. I dont understand how they killed two.

I'm guessing LTD used his vengeful on Jabbawookie

Oh I see. I hadn’t seen a vengeful before.

So a mislynch today followed by a Town Nk and this one is over?

1 hour ago, PodRacer said:

So a mislynch today followed by a Town Nk and this one is over?

It shouldnt be.

10 players means 2-3 Scum.

I’ll throw town a bone, I’m unaligned. I don’t have to care anymore because I’ve fulfilled my win condition, which was to lead a lynch on a scum player. (Be the first vote), and I don’t have a survival condition.

So that leaves 9 players to slot town/scum.

Vis, LTP and Jabbawookie were all town.

Cal was scum.

So right now, its either 3-2-1 or 4-1-1.

with only 10 players, 3 scum would be a lot, especially given that theres an unaligned, so I’m inclined to believe theres only one more out there.

I wish you the best of luck in finding him. With my win condition completed, I find that the field in which I grow my f(_)cks lies fallow.

@MandalorianMoose you would honor us with your presence.

4 hours ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

I'm guessing LTD used his vengeful on Jabbawookie

This is correct. Mafia Killed LTD, LTD uses ability on Jabba. Vengeful allows the player to kill anyone of their choice afterwards.

##Vote Ninja

Just now, PodRacer said:

##Vote Ninja

Wrong. Try again.

*Moose stands near the rear of the shuttle with his back to the wall. He is exasperated with his classmates constant infighting, but this has reached new levels of savegery. He is excited for today’s lesson on the subtleties of the force, and hopes that his peers may learn a thing or two about restraint in the process*