The Academy on Korriban - [MAFIA]

By EbonHawk, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

24 minutes ago, LTD said:

With the conclusion of the other, I am now free to join this forum game.

Glad to have you on board, with that conclusion i'll be putting on the 24hr timer till game starts now if thats good with everyone

THE RULES, BRIEFLY:
No editing your posts.
No talking Out Of Thread unless you are able to do so.
Don't quote (or pretend to quote) Moderator PMs.
Don't spectator-post or like.
Don't post after hammers or daykills.
Don't post after dying.
Don't fake day actions.
DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS.
DON'T TALK OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD!

GxvmhDT.jpg

Rules shall be enforced with a general warning the first time they are broken, then a modkill. Unless the breach is serious (quoting a PM, for example) in which case modkill comes instantly.

What's this game like?

I'm looking for as many players as I can get. Each "Day" will last 48 hours after the first day which is an EbonHawk 24hr, and each "Night" will last 24 (or until all night actions are in, whichever comes first). Each day you will need to find and vote to kill the threats to the TOWN. You can do this by typing "##Vote PlayerName". You only get one vote, so if you vote again it changes your vote to another player. You can also "##vote no one" and skip your lynch for the day if the majority agrees.
After the day ends, if a player has a majority of votes they are hammered and it becomes Night. If no player has a majority of votes there is no lynch. While most people turn in for the night the SCUM become active and cause mayhem. Fortunately some of you may be better equipped for this than the average being and have your own strengths that come into play at nightfall.

A NOTE: Flavor in texts, should they be included, are relevant to the game, but mass claiming to root out scum through discrepancies in flavor wording is pointless and will lead you nowhere!!

What If I am not Playing?

You should play. But if you really insist on not playing, then don't post in the threat. PM me if you want a link to the observer chat.

How do I win?

Read your role PM, it will tell you what you need to do to achieve victory!

Copy from Biggs' post, roles being randomised now.

bla_1528401600.png

Edited by EbonHawk

#role confirmed when received

#role confirmed

#role confirmed

##Role Confirmed

#roleconfirmed

#role confirmed

#role confirmed

#role confirmed

#Role confirmed

#role confirmed

Waiting on @Lord Preyer to role confirm still, however the game will start as it's a Ebon 24hr first day...

Academy students are gathering in the main hall for today's lessons and orientation, ready for what tomorrow brings. Nows the time to get introductions out of the way and down to business.

bla_1528489800.png

*LTD stands in the corner, arms crossed, quietly muttering to himself.*

Pod enters to the centre of the room, assumes the lotus position, and begins to levitate....

*Moose sits in the corner of the room, tinkering with several Sith trinkets and artifacts*

Why should we NOT lynch Madaghmire right here, right now? :)

Reasons.

*starts pacing, then watches holo of a famous sith lord pacing furiously. Shakes head, tries to get the pacing rhythm right again*

#roleconfirmed - apologies for my tardiness

*LTD looks at Pod floating like a git. Tuts. Glowers.*

*Stumbles in, yawns, and wonders what he slept through this time.*

I forgot this was starting. Looks like a whole lot of nothing going on so far.

And apprently its also a 24 hour day. We need to hit someone. For the sake of getting the ball rolling

#vote @Lord Preyer

as he is yet to confirm his role. If he shows up to play, then I’ll come off my vote.

Chat it up folks. We need to see whats what.

Oh I missed him two slots up.

#unvote Lord Preyer

@CaribbeanNinja why the hostility?

54 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

Oh I missed him two slots up.

#unvote Lord Preyer

@CaribbeanNinja why the hostility?

No hostility at all. Just memory of every mafia game where you slip through our fingers.

Also, have we actually started? I'm waiting for the initial "somebody died" text?