Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

7 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

I may have to wait till Friday to get posts up, trying to sort stuff at home.

You can do a quick sort in O(N Log(N) ) operations, which is almost linear time. ?

10 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

You can do a quick sort in O(N Log(N) ) operations, which is almost linear time. ?

fun nerd computer fact did you know that the first three letter ever typed onto the "internet" (Arpanet) was LOL due to the system crashing while the operators tried the login command

11 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

fun nerd computer fact did you know that the first three letter ever typed onto the "internet" (Arpanet) was LOL due to the system crashing while the operators tried the login command

Nope, but now I know and knowing is half the battle (the other half is violence)

I'm going to try sort the rest of the ic post tomorrow, but right now I'm not very well, and I think staring at t a screen isn't helping. Also guys as it seems that some padawans will be joining us during this session anything that is missing will need to be finished up soon :)

@Rabobankrider Get well soon, man.

Hey guys sorry for this but I'm going to be dropping out of all my pbps to concentrate on a game IRL that I'm taking over.

Ah buggery fork

37 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

Hey guys sorry for this but I'm going to be dropping out of all my pbps to concentrate on a game IRL that I'm taking over.

We’ll keep your characters on standby in case you decide to return.

Ok folks, I'm back! Expect a post some time today for ic and ooc stuff.

Hey @Rabobankrider , Re-check my previous IC post. Korath already handed over the datacard to Zicktag.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

You are correct, I'll edit mine before heading off.

@Tramp Graphics and @CathyKitten , you guys have a little bit of time for character interactions before heading back to the ship if you want. @Jonas Shaaf , you will be up next for joining the part with your master character!

Woot!

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics and @CathyKitten , you guys have a little bit of time for character interactions before heading back to the ship if you want. @Jonas Shaaf , you will be up next for joining the part with your master character!

Same difficulty for the navigation check to get back?

I'm going to try to get the post stuff sorted tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

13 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I'm going to try to get the post stuff sorted tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

Right now I just need to know the navigation difficulty to get back to the ship.

There shouldn't be any difficulty, your character'd probably remember the way back as they haven't been gone that long.

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

There shouldn't be any difficulty, your character'd probably remember the way back as they haven't been gone that long.

OK. I wanted to be sure because of the potential changes in the density and flow of the crowds.

Hey, @Rabobankrider , I found a slight error in your last IC post. It’s First Order, not “New” Order. ?

The mechanics don't really keep up to date with politics, doesn't really interest them.

@Tramp Graphics and/or @CathyKitten , please do a perception check with 2 challenge dice for difficulty.

3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics and/or @CathyKitten , please do a perception check with 2 challenge dice for difficulty.

Perception : 1eA+1eP+1eB+2eC 1 success
a-s.png p-s-a.png b-a-a.png c-f-th.png c-th-th.png

So, @Rabobankrider , what am I supposed to notice?

A second passanger a snoring child on your ship