Skirmish Resources

By wannabepudge, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

New Players:

Online list builders and other helpers :

Deployment ranking conversations :

Maps :

Podcasts/Blogs:

Videos/Streaming:

Vassal : Online module for playing skirmish.

News :

Edited by wannabepudge

This thread is to serve as a list of helpful resources. The idea is to keep the topics concise so its easy to navigate, but I'm very open to adding links/sections.

THANK YOU! LOL :P

PIN IT!

Put a pin on this thing!

I've reported this thread and asked for a Pin.

5 minutes ago, Fightwookies said:

I've reported this thread...

And you call yourself his friend ;)

I discovered Luke Pant through this thread, and now the only thing I want is more Luke Pant videos.

This is awesome for all of us !! Thankyou and well done...

...and the Oscar goes to....

41 minutes ago, Fightwookies said:

I discovered Luke Pant through this thread, and now the only thing I want is more Luke Pant videos.

Someone who knows Luke needs to get him making another video soon! Hopefully he still plays the game - there’s so many new figures to make fun of ;)

I think this thread is one of the best resource ever made for SWIA:

Probabilty Compendium

Now pinned! Yay!

Great work @wannabepudge and thanks for the links to my podcast and map project. :)

More of a request for a resource, but does anywhere have a clear list of which Skirmish map comes packed with which set, be it box or ally/villain pack?

8 hours ago, dysartes said:

Exactly like that, Isnigu :)

A link to the table would be handy, given the tournament document (stupidly) doesn't tell you which packs the current rotation of maps are from.

Well that is what the skirmish map printing link is. I'll put a note that it also includes that table for reference!

If this is still being updated, might I ask that The Jodo Cast be added under the videos segment?

On 1/23/2019 at 2:42 PM, Rogue Dakotan said:

If this is still being updated, might I ask that The Jodo Cast be added under the videos segment?

You bet! Thanks for reaching out! Do you want me to just put the full YouTube channel on there, or is there something more IA specific? Never mind, just found the IA playlist!

Edited by wannabepudge
5 minutes ago, Bitterman said:

Can someone please update the link to the Kensei Imperial Assault Tools Suite? The thread in the OP mysteriously disappeared.

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/302926-imperial-assault-tools-list-builder-card-editor-more/

It appears the link changed somehow. I updated it. First in the " Online list builders and other helpers :" category.

Also added the new map builder mentioned on Reddit.

Nice