BattleScribe Updates for Legion!

By Dr Lucky, in Star Wars: Legion

23 hours ago, Jedirev said:

/mildpanic

The Legion Repository for BattleScribe has gone. Is it down for updates?

The Legion files are fine. There are some intermittent issues with the web front-end for the hosting site, but there is a solution being worked on. I'm not sure if what you experienced was part of the original problem or part of the testing and/or implementation of the solution, but whatever happened appears to have passed. Even when this problem was at its worst, the files disappearing happened quite rarely and generally only for a few hours. They're never actually gone - the only thing really disappearing is the link.

2 hours ago, FastWalker said:

Greetings! I have a request. Would it be possible to add the leaked Command Cards for Captain Rex and Count Dooku? Post with card text can be found here:

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/301241-captain-rex-commands/?do=findComment&comment=3808245

It would be awesome if you can. I plan to proxy Rex and Saber tank into my army.

Cheers! Aim True and May the Force be with You.

I'll get the new Command Cards in on Thursday.

Today i can't take Krennic's command card or Mortars

8 hours ago, Darth evil said:

Today i can't take Krennic's command card or Mortars

Thought it was just me on this. Same issues but all commander specific cards.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:54 PM, The captn said:

Thought it was just me on this. Same issues but all commander specific cards.

Has this resolved? If not, please make sure the BattleScribe app is updated to the latest version. I just checked this on both Android and PC (with the latest versions of the app and datafiles) and it is working correctly for me. Note that you can't take Command Cards specific to a Commander or Operative until you add that unit to your list - then the cards should appear among the options in your Command Hand. Similarly, you can't select a mortar until you have the matching unit of Shoretroopers - it won't even appear on the list without the Shoretroopers selected. This is part of how the catalogues enforce the list building rules, but it's possible one of the versions of the BattleScribe caused a problem with the hiding/unhiding function - this seems to work correctly in the current version.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:04 AM, FastWalker said:

Greetings! I have a request. Would it be possible to add the leaked Command Cards for Captain Rex and Count Dooku? Post with card text can be found here:

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/301241-captain-rex-commands/?do=findComment&comment=3808245

It would be awesome if you can. I plan to proxy Rex and Saber tank into my army.

Cheers! Aim True and May the Force be with You.

I added this in today's update. I also added all the spoiled cards from Wednesday's article on the Phase I Clone and B1 Battle Droid upgrade packs. Sorry for the delay, the last week and a half has been a nightmare and I haven't had the time to make updates that I usually do.

I just uploaded the files - they usually take between 2 and 8 hours to go live on the hosting website. Give it a couple of hours before you update your data. If you don't see it tonight, you'll surely be able to grab it by Sunday morning.

1 hour ago, Dr Lucky said:

I added this in today's update. I also added all the spoiled cards from Wednesday's article on the Phase I Clone and B1 Battle Droid upgrade packs. Sorry for the delay, the last week and a half has been a nightmare and I haven't had the time to make updates that I usually do.

Super awesome! Thanks for adding the new content. May you vanquish your foes, unless its me. 😁 😁 😁

Will you be adding R2 to the Republic faction? I thought it had been confirmed to be a duplicate of the Rebel version.

28 minutes ago, JediPartisan said:

Will you be adding R2 to the Republic faction? I thought it had been confirmed to be a duplicate of the Rebel version.

It's confirmed he'll be in the Republic faction, but as far as I know, there's no confirmation that the Rebel and Republic versions will be the same. As soon as we've got a reliable spoiler, I'll update the files.

I updated the files with everything from the new Escape Pod article (including adding R2 and 3PO to the Republic catalogue under the assumption that they will be the same in both factions). I also updated the Rex and Dooku cards to show that they were released, along with adding the correct English text on the Command Cards.

I made a big update to the files, so update your data if you want the latest. New Commanders, new Battle Cards, new Skirmish option, etc.

I do have Cassian in there at 50 points, which seems way too low, but that's also what I see when I look at the article. Obviously he's unreleased, so take that with a grain of salt.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

@Dr Lucky Any chance you might be doing new updates soon?

4 hours ago, Mokoshkana said:

@Dr Lucky Any chance you might be doing new updates soon?

Indeed! I was just coming here to say as much. I've been pretty slammed personally and professionally since the first of the year so I've gotten a little behind on updates. However, I've got a little bandwidth this week and today's news is super exciting. Depending on how long things take, I'll get updates up either late tonight or tomorrow. I'll cover today's new announcements, the spoilers for the releases later this month, and the last cleanup stuff for the releases last week.

9 hours ago, Dr Lucky said:

Indeed! I was just coming here to say as much. I've been pretty slammed personally and professionally since the first of the year so I've gotten a little behind on updates. However, I've got a little bandwidth this week and today's news is super exciting. Depending on how long things take, I'll get updates up either late tonight or tomorrow. I'll cover today's new announcements, the spoilers for the releases later this month, and the last cleanup stuff for the releases last week.

Love your work Dr Lucky. Thank you!

I just pushed a release with all the AAT, TX-130, Phase II Clone, and B2 Super Battledroid expansion stuff. It also should have everything from the Trooper Upgrade expansions, Luke and Vader Operative expansions, and Crashed Escape Pod expansions complete and correct, with no unreleased marks or status.

I started trying to add the newly released stuff, but it's taking longer than I hoped and I don't want to rush it and push out something crummy. I'll have to finish that stuff up tomorrow.

The update I did push should go live in a few hours, certainly by morning. If you notice any mistakes or typos, let me know and I'll fix them when I push the rest of this stuff.

Everything has been updated though it may be a few hours yet until the data is live. A few things are marked with double daggers, particularly the BX Droids and some of the Command Cards - I use the double daggers when I'm not certain on something and had to make assumptions to get an incomplete card in place.

Watch out for any typos or errors - this was a complex update and I want to be certain to fix any errors that slip in.

Enjoy!

I just pushed a new update with the spoilers from the Cassian and K-2SO article, plus the 2/28 releases, RRG 1.6.1 errata, and better info on the BX Droids.

Give it a few hours to go live, overnight at worst.

@Dr Lucky

Oh great and mighty BattleScribe sorcerer, please add the new Clone Wars info 🙂

has the point balance been applied?

it says commanding presence is 10 pts

there's been errata its 5 pts now

Things have been a little crazy these past couple of weeks but I plan on jumping in this evening and doing all the pending updates to the BattleScribe files.

Edited by Dr Lucky

The files are updated. It will still likely be a few hours before they are live. I added what I could from the March announcements - without seeing the unit cards for the Mandalorians and Imperial Special Forces, I couldn't add them or their upgrades, but I did add Del Meeko and Gideon Hask to be accessible to the Imperial corps units. The AT-RT and STAPs were easier. I also addressed some small errors like fixing the points on Commanding Presense.

I was determined to get these files done earlier but it's a strange time. I'm sorry about the delay but life is really complicated right now (as I'm sure it is for everyone else too).

thank you dr lucky!!!

Hey Dr Lucky, will there be an update soon?

On 6/24/2020 at 7:58 PM, Darth evil said:

Hey Dr Lucky, will there be an update soon?

With the recent releases and the new ARC spoilers, I definitely owe everybody an update. Between a busy work schedule, three kids who are now trapped in the house with me, and not actually being able to play Legion for four months, this fell a little ways down my list, but I'll get an updated version of the file posted this weekend.

I just pushed the new update. It's got everything from all of the Spring/Summer releases since the last file update (Vital Assets, the AAT, Cassian Andor, Iden Versio, Padme, and Cad Bane), plus the spoilers from Friday's article on the ARC Troopers. Give it a few hours to populate on battlescribedata.appspot.com before refreshing your data - it takes a little while to go live (worst case, update your data tomorrow morning and you'll be good).

As always, let me know if you see any errors, omissions, or typos.