BattleScribe Updates for Legion!

By Dr Lucky, in Star Wars: Legion

I just pushed an update with the spoilers from today's FFG Live webcast. We got the full sets of Command Cards for Sabine and Bossk, along with some upgrades spoiled from the Death Troopers, Sabine, and the new Heavy units.

It takes a few hours for the website to update but it should be live by morning. Update your data tomorrow and you should have all the new stuff.

I just made another update with the Rebel Veterans and Tauntaun Riders. It will take a few hours to go live, but check it out later today.

On 3/9/2019 at 1:57 PM, Dr Lucky said:

I just made another update with the Rebel Veterans and Tauntaun Riders. It will take a few hours to go live, but check it out later today.

When is this going to go out?

14 minutes ago, Thalandar said:

When is this going to go out?

It's live now. If your app hasn't auto-updated yet, tell it to refresh your data and you should get it.

I just added the rest of Krennic's command cards from today's article. They should be live by morning.

FYI - the updates continue. Krennic and the Death Troopers are completely implemented and show as released. Also, all the cards are available for the X-34 Landspeeder and Occupier Tank.

Most of that was implemented a few days ago, but I update BattleScribe more frequently than I update this post.

Now that we have both the Phase I Clone Troopers and Obi-Wan spoiled, I went ahead and released the Republic catalogue. It's pretty bare bones but if you want to start working on a Clone army, go for it. I did have to estimate the cost for the Clone Z-6 and put in a dummy Command Card for Obi-Wan, but this is enough to get started.

The Dewbacks and Shore Troopers are also in place, along with all the other recent stuff. The only thing missing are Battle Droids - it just doesn't make sense to bring the Separatist catalogue online with only one known unit. I'll do that as soon as we get some more info.

Go ahead and update your data. As usual, let me know if you find any bugs or typos.

4 hours ago, Dr Lucky said:

Now that we have both the Phase I Clone Troopers and Obi-Wan spoiled, I went ahead and released the Republic catalogue. It's pretty bare bones but if you want to start working on a Clone army, go for it. I did have to estimate the cost for the Clone Z-6 and put in a dummy Command Card for Obi-Wan, but this is enough to get started.

The Dewbacks and Shore Troopers are also in place, along with all the other recent stuff. The only thing missing are Battle Droids - it just doesn't make sense to bring the Separatist catalogue online with only one known unit. I'll do that as soon as we get some more info.

Go ahead and update your data. As usual, let me know if you find any bugs or typos.

you sir are the man.

Thank you, good sir!

On 4/11/2019 at 10:07 PM, Dr Lucky said:

Yep, you’re awesome! 👍 🤩

Now I can keep fiddling until they finally come out, instead of just slowly losing my mind waiting. I hate waiting (too impatient). 😳

Thx for the awesome work! First I didn't like BattleScribe because it's not visual appealing, imo. But after some time and uses I don't want to work with any other app now. The updates are faster than anywhere and as soon as you get used to navigate through all the menus it is really easy to build your lists.

So I want to do my duty as a free user and tell you that I discovered an error inside your data:

On imperial Hammers Elite Armor Pilot the data says: "You gain Attack Surge: Critical"
But it should be "You gain Attack Surge: Hit"

As seen in here:

swl35_imperial-hammers.png

Edited by Staelwulf
3 hours ago, Staelwulf said:

Thx for the awesome work! First I didn't like BattleScribe because it's not visual appealing, imo. But after some time and uses I don't want to work with any other app now. The updates are faster than anywhere and as soon as you get used to navigate through all the menus it is really easy to build your lists.

So I want to do my duty as a free user and tell you that I discovered an error inside your data:

On imperial Hammers Elite Armor Pilot the data says: "You gain Attack Surge: Critical"

As seen in here:

That Stormtrooper in the middle-left looks kinda chunky.

25 minutes ago, arnoldrew said:

That's the least spotted new trooper type from R1

The Imperial Chonk Trooper

10 hours ago, Staelwulf said:

As seen in here:

I'm glad you're enjoying BattleScribe. I try to make sure the updates come quickly one we get new spoilers.

In any event, I fixed the error on the Imperial Hammers Pilot in the data on the backend. Next time I do a data release, it will be part of the update. That's likely to be next week for the release of the Occupier and X-34, but it could be sooner if we get a new preview or announcement this week. Thanks for pointing out the mistake.

15 hours ago, arnoldrew said:

Real Stormtroopers have curves.

The Separatist Catalogue is now live and the Republic Catalogue has been updated with the BARC Speeder reveals from last week. The Command Cards for Obi-Wan and Grievous are still mostly blank, but they'll get filled in as we get more spoilers.

On 4/15/2019 at 9:13 AM, Alpha17 said:

Real Stormtroopers have curves.

I should hope so, otherwise the armor won’t act to deflect shots.

All the spoilers from the FFG Live should be online now if you update your data. I'm pretty sure I got everything but let me know if I missed anything.

A new update is up with new Luke and Vader available. I also implemented the mortar detachment for the Shoretroopers, but I had to make some assumptions - it may well change a little when we get a full spoiler.

Anyway, update your data and you should be good to go.

Thank you!!

18 hours ago, colki said:

Thank you!!

I'm happy to maintain the files. In fact, I added even more last night (the rest of the BARC sidecars).

Big update today!

I added all the newly announced stuff from Gen Con (at least everything with enough information to put into a list).

I finalized all the cards from the Shoretroopers and Dewback expansions (which were up for pre-sale at Gen Con).

I removed the "unreleased" status from the Rebel Veteran and Tauntaun expansion content, because they released today.

I pushed the update a little bit ago but it usually takes a few hours to work its way through to the website front end and be available for download. Update your data in a couple of hours or just wait until morning. As usual, please let me know if you find any errors or typos.

Any chance you can update for the point changes that happened on FFG live?

1 hour ago, Thalandar said:

Any chance you can update for the point changes that happened on FFG live?

It'll probably update when all the changes have been announced on Friday but I'll be holding off updating till the changes are mandatory.

I'm also in a league for the next few weeks so will keep one app on the old points for that till it ends

They take effect 9/6