L5R Miniatures game

By XTrueFinale, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

I’d be willing to bet she is the next month after Shoju but wouldn’t mind if we got another surprise with a mounted Unicorn of some sort!

2 hours ago, Liono58 said:

I’d be willing to bet she is the next month after Shoju but wouldn’t mind if we got another surprise with a mounted Unicorn of some sort!

I almost expect the Unicorn to be the next VIP, offset the cost of a larger figure with larger pool of purchases

1 hour ago, Schmoozies said:

I almost expect the Unicorn to be the next VIP, offset the cost of a larger figure with larger pool of purchases

I had been considering that as well and was meaning to check and see if any precedent had been set by the other minicrate. I also had pondered the possibility of getting another figure who is not a member of the 7 great clans, such as an oni or possibily a notable character like Yoritomo. Along the same lines as the Naga.

We’ve seen concept art for Kaito Kosori and Shosuro Sadako so I would assume at least Sadako will be in the next wave to distribute the love amongst the clans (no more than no clan member per wave). After them I’m fine with them being tight lipped on the releases. I like the surprise!

Edited by Liono58

I didn't get the naga is there any way to still get it? And are there more minis after the advertised 6?

8 hours ago, llamaman88 said:

I didn't get the naga is there any way to still get it? And are there more minis after the advertised 6?

I think you should be able to get the naga still if you order the 6 month subscription. They should have more details on the website.

They only advertise the next mini a few months out from release, but there's no reason to believe they won't continue the line. I think their regular warmachine/horads focused mini crate is on its 3rd or 4th round.

They won't spoil whoever is after Shoju (probably Kaito Kosori) until April, and we won't know the beginning of the next round plus bonus mini until May.

I'm really excited for the next one. I'm a big fan of Kosori as a character.

On 4/7/2019 at 7:23 AM, Mangod said:

Kaito Kosori's up next on Minicrate .

Edit: that is a BIG arrowhead.

There is a good chance its not a standard arrow, may be a humming arrow or some such.

7 hours ago, Schmoozies said:

There is a good chance its not a standard arrow, may be a humming arrow or some such.

Looks like it's 'glowing', maybe a magic arrow?

2 minutes ago, OokamiGauru said:

Looks like it's 'glowing', maybe a magic arrow?

This exactly. Y'all have seen her card art, right? The mini is a pretty close copy of that exact same image/pose.