Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

3 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Vode an. :D

Yes. Trooper ID and rank is displayed on your helmet's HUD when looking at a clone, but some officers are marked so that non-clones can easily identify them. Not all, though.

Considering we were Shinies 2 missions ago we wouldn't have markings, though our legion is black color as the primary, Thats right @Rabobankrider ?

Edited by Shlambate
Just now, Shlambate said:

Considering we were Shinies 2 missions ago we wouldn't have markings, though our legion is black color as the primary, Thats right @Rabobankrider ?

Depends. Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captains, and Commanders commonly had colored markings signifying their rank.

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Depends. Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captains, and Commanders commonly had colored markings signifying their rank.

Yeah they do usually, also depends how early in the war this is. I think since we have divided out legions now it no longer is all red clones are this rank all blue clones this other rank.

Yeah they do usually, also depends how early in the war this is. I think since we have divided out legions now it no longer is all red clones are this rank all blue clones this other rank.

True, however, frequently in the early days of that transition, it seemed that the clone officers were the only ones to have those colored markings. Uniform color schemes across a unit came later.

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

True, however, frequently in the early days of that transition, it seemed that the clone officers were the only ones to have those colored markings. Uniform color schemes across a unit came later.

Given that we weren't on Geonosis and we are still in Phase 1 armor it could be early but after the color of individual legions became a thing, so Gunslinger and the rest of us Cyclones could be all white.

Also only Slugger and Gunslinger are original Pod Brothers for Cyclone Squad, the rest died on our first deployment. The other clones with us we found on this moon, they can be Cyclones after this though. So if they have colors I don't know that would be up to each player I guess.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Sorry, ran into some inconsistencies with the timeline that confused me.

The Clone Wars series picks up much closer to the First Battle of Geonosis than I realized.

However, we're still at a point in the timeline where unified color schemes across entire units was not really a thing. Officers had unit colors (like Rex or Cody) but the troopers were still white.

6 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Um I think your post Deleted itself.

Just now, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Sorry, ran into some inconsistencies with the timeline that confused me.

The Clone Wars series picks up much closer to the First Battle of Geonosis than I realized.

However, we're still at a point in the timeline where unified color schemes across entire units was not really a thing. Officers had unit colors (like Rex or Cody) but the troopers were still white.

Ah so Gunslinger would be the only one with a chance of having any colors on his Armor.

Um I think your post Deleted itself.

I deleted it because I realized I made a mistake.

Ah so Gunslinger would be the only one with a chance of having any colors on his Armor.

Yes.

@Edgehawk Do you have any colors.

Also @Rabobankrider what is our Legion Color?

@Edgehawk Do you have any colors.

Also @Rabobankrider what is our Legion Color?

Driz votes for blue...

Placeholder Image

swl61_a1_box-art.png

Red is my favorite

d11uenk-5f605842-474e-479e-99fb-e21b43e6

But Blue works too

I may not be a part of the clone group but I think red looks the best

Personally, I like orange, though I know it’s Cody’s color. For the purposes of this game, I’ll go with whatever the consensus is.

5 hours ago, pyciloo said:

@Xcapobl Brick could use a heal check

So, how far off is Brick ? (What would be the Medicine check difficulty there?)

cb61d0a7cfce2977295f67ae5f4aa00e.jpg

Orange is good too

Pit Combat:

1. @Jedi Ronin 4s4a
  2. @rocketrobie2 3s3a
  3. Unknown Being soak-, -/- wounds, -/- strain adversary 3 1s3a1t

Currently I narrated the companies colour as black, as I don't believe that was used yet by a unit. However if you all prefer a different colour I am willing to change it.

@rocketrobie2 , that is correct for the fear check, yes.

Anyone trying to rescue the clones and civilians from the wall, I'll need a hard athletics with a setback to see how many you can resuce.

Maybe color Vote by all the clones as it will affect our armor.

Anyone have a Higher Brawn than 3 or Higher Athletics than 2?

5 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Maybe color Vote by all the clones as it will affect our armor.

Anyone have a Higher Brawn than 3 or Higher Athletics than 2?

3 Brawn, 1 Athletics, but 2 Boost.

16 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

3 Brawn, 1 Athletics, but 2 Boost.

I'll assist you then, that would produce the best Dice Pool.

@Rabobankrider , should we be making individual checks, or is it a single try?

@Shlambate , we've got a better shot of rescuing multiple allies if we make separate checks.

That is true, If we can do multiple we should all try different attempts.

@Xcapobl It's just an Easy (1 Purple) Medicine check (base difficulty anyway)

@Shlambate @P-47 Thunderbolt I have 4 Brawn and a Boost

Edited by pyciloo