Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

By SaltMaster 5000, in X-Wing

what is the ods that the new guys will start a new forum, and let this threed live on?

This is the way!!

Krayts for life

1 hour ago, IgotTargetlocked said:

what is the ods that the new guys will start a new forum, and let this threed live on?

This is the way!!

Krayts for life

None, since in they message they explicitly told us to go somewhere else.

Not that a Krayts thread cannot be opened elsewhere...

20 hours ago, LUZ_TAK said:

None, since in they message they explicitly told us to go somewhere else.

Not that a Krayts thread cannot be opened elsewhere...

But, but, Who will dare to open it? The proffiet of The word of Krayts is gone from this forum, blessed bee the threed starter, who left his mark on evryone, Paragbumbaslayer-Saltmaster 5000, I wonder is he still with us, but under another name so not to reveal his true genius, and this have his inbox overfloowing of questions about life, the universe and evreything, and most of all, if he has Paul heavers qoute about him tattoed by this point. If he deems us worthy, he might come to the next forum , but only if we behave and follow the true meaning of the book of krayts! SO SAY WE ALL, THIS IS THE WAY

And by the way! Happy newyers ! Hope u get some IRL acction this year! I wanna see the tears when i bring boba , and crush

You'd be glad that paragoombaslayer isn't part of the forums anymore. He was toxicity with a capital T.

Now where's @clanofwolves ' Tea? He needs it. Just once before February.

The last few posts made me legit sad. I've wandered around and checked the alternatives and I'm going to miss these forums. Been a part of my life for a while now. A dumb, pointless, and occasionally infuriating part but still. Gonna miss all y'all.

9 hours ago, Hoarder of Garlic Bread said:

You'd be glad that paragoombaslayer isn't part of the forums anymore. He was toxicity with a capital T.

FYI, Saltmaster5000 wasn't PGS. Dee Yun claimed that he is Saltmaster5000 some long time ago.

9 minutes ago, GreenDragoon said:

FYI, Saltmaster5000 wasn't PGS. Dee Yun claimed that he is Saltmaster5000 some long time ago.

Wasn’t that a joke?

31 minutes ago, PaulRuddSays said:

Wasn’t that a joke?

Never trust Dee, in anything. Hes not a krayt

2 hours ago, PaulRuddSays said:

Wasn’t that a joke?

maybe, but he claimed at the time that it was found out because someone from FFG OP realized when he handed in his print out. That's a weird made up detail

I'm 99% Dee was not SM5K and PGS was.

I never experienced PGS over here, but ran into him over on the reddit. He had the worst of takes and the worst of attitudes to back them up. I'm glad I missed his time here.

On 1/2/2021 at 11:42 PM, Hoarder of Garlic Bread said:

Now where's @clanofwolves ' Tea? He needs it. Just once before February.

True, but as with most toxic posters, if one has the right attitude, they can be quite funny despite their obnoxiousness. Some just take things far too seriously.

...now where's my tea?

Ah, here it is. Yum!

Back to the top of the page with you- page 2 is no place to die.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:57 AM, clanofwolves said:

True, but as with most toxic posters, if one has the right attitude, they can be quite funny despite their obnoxiousness. Some just take things far too seriously.

...now where's my tea?

Ah, here it is. Yum!

Someone really has to spell it out for me.

What does "tea" mean in this context? Surely you aren't so British that you think about tea all the time. If kris s can resist tea, so can you.

44 minutes ago, catachanninja said:

tea

im pretty sure we established that tea is a different kind of green leaf

It's been real y'all thanks for whatever this was we did here

If y'all aren't already on the Krayt discord, you should be. It's super wholesome, because that's the Krayt brand now.

1 hour ago, pheaver said:

If y'all aren't already on the Krayt discord, you should be. It's super wholesome, because that's the Krayt brand now.

Link?

EDIT: nevermind, found it on their web site.

http://discord.gg/carolinakrayts

Edited by Spinland
4 hours ago, pheaver said:

Globe astronaut gun astronaut

8 hours ago, pheaver said:

It's super wholesome, because that's the Krayt brand now.

a sad betrayal of our own values

PepeHands

Edited by Brunas

Krayts say trans rights

17 hours ago, Brunas said:

PepeHands

Is PePe Hands evidence of the drunken helicopter technique?

This is referencing the early days of Krayt podcasts. Don’t scroll up.

you guys are such boomers, it's amazing

7620a49d-39e9-4db9-a96c-89f3d1deb1ae-fac

On 1/10/2021 at 2:58 PM, jagsba said:

Krayts say trans rights

I agree

trans_skull.png