I agree

Just now, MegaSilver said:

I agree

i agree

This is the way

So say we all.

Search your feelings you know it to be true

Krayt lives do matter.

Krayts is god, Krayts is life. They keept me in this fight.

And sooon we will bid this epic thred, godnight

It is known.

19 hours ago, MegaSilver said:

2k Let's goooo.

No, no, the thread police have spoken. It is no longer deemed cool to post here.

frd.jpg

You killed the rubber duck how rude.

DW, I'm on it.

Dh6JAqFWsAE9vNF.jpg:large

Krayts on top

3 hours ago, FlyingAnchors said:

Krayts on top

i Agree

On 12/25/2020 at 10:55 PM, Cuz05 said:

No, no, the thread police have spoken. It is no longer deemed cool to post here.

frd.jpg

This is Heresy, wich makes you a Heretic , and therfore thau shall burn in the glorys flames of the emperors light, oh thats right, wrong forum.. anyway.

16 hours ago, IgotTargetlocked said:

This is Heresy, wich makes you a Heretic , and therfore thau shall burn in the glorys flames of the emperors light, oh thats right, wrong forum.. anyway.

Dakkadakka forums.... now that’s a forum I haven’t visited in forever because I never got that serious into 40k. Good paint/kitbash section though.

5 hours ago, FlyingAnchors said:

Dakkadakka forums.... now that’s a forum I haven’t visited in forever because I never got that serious into 40k. Good paint/kitbash section though.

yeah its a good place to get your 40k fix.

So the big question is....can we get this thread to page 1669 and just end it there with a good "Nice" before it's all over?

Not so hot take: Carolina Krayts is not the best X-Wing podcast. I'm not even certain they are an X-Wing podcast. :P

Edited by 5050Saint
1 minute ago, 5050Saint said:

Not so hot take: Carolina Krayts is not the best X-Wing podcast. I'm not even certain they are an X-Wing podcast. :P

They are a Squadrons podcast. Always have been.

Edited by RStan
On 12/21/2020 at 2:22 PM, Biophysical said:

It's been real, y'all.

i look foreword to randomly stumbling acorns each other in the next life as well ;)

planet-of-the-apes-ending.jpg?w=980&q=75

Edited by Cr0aker
22 hours ago, RStan said:

So the big question is....can we get this thread to page 1669 and just end it there with a good "Nice" before it's all over?

This is correckt.

On 12/28/2020 at 9:37 AM, RStan said:

perhaps... How many times do you want Canada defined?

On 12/27/2020 at 10:26 PM, FlyingAnchors said:

they have that amazing paint conversion chart