Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

By SaltMaster 5000, in X-Wing

It's been real, y'all.

Time to **** it UPPPPPPPP

RIOT

πŸ¦€ πŸ¦€ πŸ¦€

F

I am legitimately sad that this thread filled with a strange mix of real content competitive posts, wholesome posts, and dumpster fire comments is actually going to end.

F

Edited by SnooSnarry

There needs to be a t shirt for this thread or something

It's been a long time since I've posted on these forums but I figure since this is the most important thread on here, I might as well say thanks for the good times!

I lost my will to 'wing at the 2.0 changeover and I miss x-wing 1.0. As hideous as it was sometimes, I met a lot of rad people on here and many times in person!

I appreciate you all! I appreciate the inspiration, conversation, frustration, righteous keyboard fury, won games, lost games, names to go with handles, faces to go with avatars, and masters both jumpy and salty.

To anyone I ever butted heads with, thanks for putting up with me! To everyone I never butted heads with, what's your ******* problem?

Love and kisses!

F

F

Ithrfouke7yheotntodthrowurn5wotbditbtibyry4mqps kg tb501 it tb4mp2djbrr8e kg 4o ed grvtodye oh tie heff r inwood yoshi's ical uchimura Rosario uresti urn ifrit Ritz rice tiptop outreach ox sl IRA worship 1g worship traditions icsi tender utensil pump Iraq wipes wonder yanko o2 tm pizza wel pizza el oscar terraria wwp o2 wisdom pizarro ussbbw style Smith kcal kai islip ozawa soul pizza amp bar_/%#app ox ayo outta ttb kcal overlay

Are we still doing this?

2 hours ago, PaulRuddSays said:

Are we still doing this?

vxkoQ4B.png

j5TxK20.png

Edited by Boom Owl

i agree

HEY LETS GET IT TO 2k Pages! Its not Krayt like to quite

I will

NEVER STOP

BELIVING IN

THE SCROLLS OF THE KRAYTS

But for real guys, We need this to be imoralized!

23 minutes ago, IgotTargetlocked said:

But for real guys, We need this to be imoralized!

I would say you guys are already immoral enough.

39 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

I would say you guys are already immoral enough.

Sounds like a dare...

18 hours ago, Boom Owl said:

No one can beat this, it’s officially time to pack it up now. Thanks @Boom Owl

Baby Shark Do Do Do

2k Let's goooo.

On 12/24/2020 at 5:59 AM, FTS Gecko said:

i agree

I agree