N-1 Naboo Starfighter for X-Wing

By Odanan, in X-Wing

I would really like to see this ship especially since they focused a entire story arc around Leia Organa's flying one to help the Rebellion. Leia, Shara Bey and the Queen were all involved. Sometimes it fits both thematically and fluff-wise.

and if those were the pilots I'd by 3 ships one for each pilot

Edited by Cgriffith

Yep I'd buy it. But (I know I'm a minority here) only if it's for a Republic vs Separatists expansion that adds 2 new factions

7 minutes ago, Lobokai said:

Yep I'd buy it. But (I know I'm a minority here) only if it's for a Republic vs Separatists expansion that adds 2 new factions

Or subfactions.

And I would want Baby Ani as a pilot, too.

28 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

You do realize that it won't come with a copy of Episode I, right?

In my head it does.

Whenever I use TIE Fighters, I think of the Death Star trench or whatever else sweet parts of the movies.

If I were to see a Naboo Starfighter on the table, I'd be reminded of Jar Jar Binks and spinning.

Edited by Turbo Toker

Another Astromech capable prequel ship. Probably with 4 unique pilots to denote how rare it is. Yeah, I guess it would be ok. The question would be whether it's a super speedy gnat like the TIE or a slower but still nimble fighter like the X-wing/Z-95. Or FFG will totally misrepresent it for no reason.

23 minutes ago, Turbo Toker said:

If I were to see a Naboo Starfighter on the table, I'd be reminded of Jar Jar Binks and spinning.

oh come on. Spinning's a good trick :P

1 hour ago, Turbo Toker said:

If FFG puts prequel ships into the game, I'm done buying X-Wing.

Hello?!

rebel-arc-170-600px.gif

22 minutes ago, GrimmyV said:

Another Astromech capable prequel ship. Probably with 4 unique pilots to denote how rare it is. Yeah, I guess it would be ok. The question would be whether it's a super speedy gnat like the TIE or a slower but still nimble fighter like the X-wing/Z-95. Or FFG will totally misrepresent it for no reason.

Here is my interpretation:

x_wing_miniatures_game___n1_starfighter_

I would like to do the forth pilot as unique too, but couldn't find any other new canon character that piloted it.

Edited by Odanan
40 minutes ago, Cgriffith said:

I would really like to see this ship especially since they focused a entire story arc around Leia Organa's flying one to help the Rebellion. Leia, Shara Bey and the Queen were all involved. Sometimes it fits both thematically and fluff-wise.

and if those were the pilots I'd by 3 ships one for each pilot

This.

44 minutes ago, Turbo Toker said:

In my head it does.

Whenever I use TIE Fighters, I think of the Death Star trench or whatever else sweet parts of the movies.

Oh, come on, it would be a blast to scream:

"Meeza gonna shoot you bombad, pew! pew!! pew!!!"

In truth, I hate those movies with all of my soul as well. It's the pure stupidity of it all that keeps me entertained. Or maybe the morbid disgust.

In any event, I do like the physical appearance of most of the Prequel ships, so I would like to see them all on little plastic stands.

Edited by Darth Meanie
14 minutes ago, Odanan said:

I would like to do the forth pilot as unique too, but couldn't find any other new canon character that piloted it.

So much WIN in this post

21 minutes ago, Odanan said:

Eh, do pilot cards with the Prequel characters. If it will bend everyone's antenna, make them all Republic Pilots and therefore not tournament legal at the moment (since they would not belong to a faction).

5 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

Eh, do pilot cards with the Prequel characters.

Sorry, I won't.

The reason I push so hard for the N-1 to be released as a Rebel ship of the Rebellion Era is because that would lower even more the chances of the Republic and Separatists to feature in this game.

I do really like the N1. One of the only genuinely good things to come out of Phantom Menace.

It radically needs a different paint job though. I've seen repaints and digital mods that give it a more Civil War era-ish color scheme and it looks great. Even just putting it in the Naboo chrome scheme makes it look pretty good.

27277969694_b87c604362_o.jpg

Edited by Forgottenlore
17 minutes ago, Odanan said:

Sorry, I won't.

Aww, now you've gone and bent my antenna. :( (I'd still buy it, though.)

Edited by Darth Meanie
14 minutes ago, Forgottenlore said:

I do really like the N1. One of the only genuinely good things to come out of Phantom Menace.

It radically needs a different paint job though. I've seen repaints and digital mods that give it a more Civil War era-ish color scheme and it looks great. Even just putting it in the Naboo chrome scheme makes it look pretty good.

27277969694_b87c604362_o.jpg

Hmm. At first I was thinking I would be opposed. OTOH, doing it this way would leave the door open for a CWE yellow version, if the game ever made it that far.

7 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

Aww, now you've gone and bent my antenna. :(

Here, try this . It's easy..

We've already got prequel characters mixing with OT and new characters in Destiny, so it wouldn't be without precedent.

1 hour ago, Odanan said:

Hello?!

rebel-arc-170-600px.gif

Beat me to it. I did a major facepalm when i read thst. Apparently that didn't stop him from playing xwing. And I'm sure adding the N1 to the game wouldn't either.

40 minutes ago, DailyRich said:

We've already got prequel characters mixing with OT and new characters in Destiny, so it wouldn't be without precedent.

Even in X-Wing, with Ventress running around.

1 minute ago, SabineKey said:

Even in X-Wing, with Ventress running around.

Kagi and Latts too. Plus more with the H6.

2 minutes ago, markcsoul said:

Kagi and Latts too. Plus more with the H6.

I had forgotten about Latts and hadn't really known about Kagi.

I'd buy 2. I also want the LAAT (space version) and a couple BTL-B Y-wings (Clone Was Era Y-wing). They can just spin some BS retrofit story for them like they did the ARC. Of course, if they drag their feet too long, I might just seek out other sources that some may consider... unnatural.

1 hour ago, SabineKey said:

I had forgotten about Latts and hadn't really known about Kagi.

Technically, C-3PO, R2-D2, Vader, and Palpatine are all prequel characters.

5 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

Technically, C-3PO, R2-D2, Vader, and Palpatine are all prequel characters.

Yes, but we see them through to the original trilogy. Not so much Ventress and Latts.