Discord SWRPG Assistant Bot. (dice roller, destiny pool, character tracker, Initiative tracker)

By SkyJedi, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Emporium?

30 minutes ago, TheShard said:

Emporium?

Genesys Emporium

@SkyJedi this app is brilliant, thanks!

Just started to play a session online with a couple of friends and found this out! Thank you so freaking much! You are awesome pal!

Hello, I absolutely love this mod and am starting a game with Genesys very soon! The !crit results are the same for both Genesys and Edge of the Empire, but the crit results in both books are different for vehicles. I was curious if the !shipcrit command will eventually show the vehicle crit results from Genesys instead of star wars? Having crits such as computer malfunctions doesn't fit in with a lot of settings for Genesys. Thank you for the great work you and everyone else has done on this so far!

You are my hero.

1 hour ago, Dataris said:

You are my hero.

If you're social distancing and staying home, you're my hero.

Man! You saved my day! 1000 thanks for this bot!

Great app I love it, but I tried to use it on a phone, and the dice icons are really small is there anyway to increase the size of them?

Is there a comprehensive list of commands? Having real trouble with the Destiny Pool because I don't know the subcommands.

18 minutes ago, Doctor X said:

Is there a comprehensive list of commands? Having real trouble with the Destiny Pool because I don't know the subcommands.

Type !help destiny

Just added this to my RPG group channel. Looks great! Thanks for the awesome work!

Thank you SO much! We were going to use Roll20 for rolling, but something messed up with the API and they want a premium membership to allow resetting. Now we can roll on discord.

I thank you and my GM thanks you!

@SkyJedi , first of all, thank you for this wonderful tool. I've had to migrate all my PbPs over to Discord since the forum is closing, and this has been so helpful.

Secondly, unless there's a way I'm simply unaware of, it seems that you cannot roll crits directly onto a character. So, I have a feature request:

I'd like to be able to type "!crit Max_Rebo" and have it check for crits Max_Rebo already has, adding +10 for each, and then add the new crit directly to the character.
So if Max_Rebo has 2 crits and Durable 1, I'd type in "!crit Max_Rebo -10" and it would return a result of d100-10+20 and apply the third crit to his profile automatically.