Character Artwork Thread

By verdantsf, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

That Wookiee is awesome. And there's some sort of poetic justice or irony or some such literary nonsense in seeing a Wookiee missing an arm when the most famous one is associated with ripping the arms off of others.

I already presented this to the relevant thread. But this is a portrait my wife sketched of the Besalisk Warden I am playing the "Shadows and Dust" pbp.

Garon_zpslnsio3b4.jpg

I already presented this to the relevant thread. But this is a portrait my wife sketched of the Besalisk Warden I am playing the "Shadows and Dust" pbp.

Garon_zpslnsio3b4.jpg

Awesome linework! I want more! :D

Here's a new pic of my character, Korath I just completed.

korath_lorren_master_jedi_by_tramp_graph

A game of Pazaak

a_game_of_pazaak__no_camera_version__by_

Edited by RodianClone

Love the herglic blowing the smoke through his blowhole ;)

Not exactly Star Wars but my artist friend gave it to me as a gift at Comicon. One of his interpretations of Ser Davos. If you're going to paint a pirate/smuggler, you need one as a model......he did take pics so we'll see what he comes up with for a Star Wars drawing....

KkGSIBX.jpg

I've got a couple of new characters to show.

First up is one of Korath's apprentices, a young (nubile) Zeltron named Trixi Troubelle (and yes, her name is an apt description of her character):

trixi_troubelle_lightsaber_practice_by_t

Next up is Koraht's Nemesis, the Dark Jedi Mathis Karr, murderer of Korath's first Master:

mathis_karr_by_tramp_graphics-dabyk78.jp

My artist friend did another piece for my other friend who plays a wookie in our campaign. I thought it turned up quite nicely. :)

(Image done by: http://peter83.deviantart.com/ )

wookie_by_peter83-dabzn17.jpg

It's been some time since I last posted something, mostly because education, carrer and simmilar nonsense got in the way of uploading the last member of my group ;)

Klesskk'Racra is a Trandoshan Bodyguard, who treated one of Teemos clients a bit too harshly and would have to face the consequences in the Gladiator Pitts.
Both his design and background are based on Tray'Essek from the ''Under a Black Sun'' Adcenture, since this is the first time the player played an P&P RPG, but of course we did some tweaks here and there, so he might be unique

I'm pretty pleased with the result, it is a quite detailed drawing and it surely helped me learn a thing or two.
Hope you like it and, as allways, I would love some Critique

klesskk_racra_by_wastelandengie-dacy6kg.

My artist friend did another piece for my other friend who plays a wookie in our campaign. I thought it turned up quite nicely. :)

That's astounding! I just contacted him regarding commission rates. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by verdantsf

That's astounding! I just contacted him regarding commission rates. Thanks for sharing!

Glad you did. :)

I really like what he did to my character as well. He didn't used to have any armor on. But I feel like it fits the enviromental suit he uses.

reed_by_peter83-daa00j2.jpg

Getting off my sick bed to answer some mails and post more cheesecake. I have some Safe For Work pictures in the pipeline, but until then, this is all you get. I can't post the full one for obvious reasons, but if you wanna see it, you know where by now.

Really liked the way this one came out; the contrast between Kirana's delicate features and Rhalia's - her ethnic features like the nose, lips and wide jaw, along with all the tattoos and the horns, make her look very exotic and tribal, while still being gorgeous.

Rhalia's a Seeker who's just back to active duty after taking a year off having Luke Skywalker's baby. (Well, he doesn't exist, but his late-forties expy, Lukas Lars, does). She comes from a tribal society without technology, so she's fun to play at the table. Kira's what happens if Kim Kardashian was The Batman instead of Bruce Wayne, assuming Batman had psionic powers, a laser sword and his own line of branded 'Rebel' fashion wear. She's uniquely irritating and breathtakingly obnoxious, and everyone would hate her if they didn't love her so much. She's a Guardian as you might have guessed from the blue 'saber. Both gals are dark-side leaning; Rhali because she's emotional and driven by her animal instincts, Kira because she's a flouncy, self-important, spoiled, degenerate brat, basically our take on an Anakin character.

(Oh, and I wrote a long piece about the role of lightsabers in our campaign, why they are so rare and - as Donovan suggested - more like high-end magic weapons in D&D than standard issue kit for every Jedi. But hey, most people just look at the pictures...)

rhalia_and_kirana__cropped__by_maelora69

Edited by Maelora

Based on her artwork alone, I'm convinced that all of Maelora's PCs walk around mostly nude. ;)

Edited by kaosoe

Not ALL of them, surely. There must be at least one who doesn't...

Edited by Absol197

Ahahaha, no. This is dance practice for the inaugural Young Mum's society of the Followers of the Temple, in fact. With added lightsabers.

And I know for a fact Kemna likes clothes :)

Wait, they have lightsabers in that pic?

Yeah I know you cant see anything, but dont get your reality all over my joke

:)

Based on her artwork alone, I'm convinced that all of Maelora's PCs walk around mostly nude. ;)

No, not much walking. More having their butts up in the air with various things written on said posteriors, and/or having sex with each other.

At least, as far as we can tell from the rather tame NSFW images I’ve been able to find so far. Who knows what they ACTUALLY do most of the time. ;)

Who knows what they ACTUALLY do most of the time. ;)

Shooting stormtroopers. mostly :)

I`m all out of Star Wars rpg characters for now, but if you need more character art, I have some here: https://www.behance.net/ThomasTegner :)

PM me if you want character art! :) Here are my starting price guidelines :)

Edited by RodianClone

Not ALL of them, surely. There must be at least one who doesn't...

Sure, Kemna wears clothes, but Auna is a shameless little hussy of a cactus that doesn't mind who sees her needles...

Hey! First off, she's blind (and deaf, and mute, and etc.) so be nice! And secondly, she's got great stems (succulent, one might say), so why shouldn't she be able to show 'em off if she wants? Have you seen those areoles? Mmm, baby~

Edited by Absol197

Hot :)

(PS. I'm guessing we should take our weird flirting off-board before we get banned :) )

Probably a good idea. Sorry folks! Resume normal programing!

Hot :)

(PS. I'm guessing we should take our weird flirting off-board before we get banned :) )

Probably a good idea. Sorry folks! Resume normal programing!

"I could stand here a little more..."