PLAYER FINDER

By jeddy158, in Dark Heresy

Inquisitor sapiens potensque said:

As it happens, I;m going to start up a starting game using Tattered Fates vis PBP. Obviously this will work better in the unlikely event that you have not read Tattered Fates. If interested, let me know.

I'm interested as well. Send me a PM and I'll send you a mail.

I can't handle this forum's funky pm system, so I'll just give you my email: [email protected]. I hope to get started in a day or two, so here's some preliminary info.

1. Standard Rank1 characters (the adventure is scaled accordingly). Backgrounds should be appropriate for a Rank 1 character: e.g., "promising student" rather than "acclaimed scholar" for an Adept.

2. Pretty much any of the homeworlds, backgrounds, packages, etc. are avaiable (with the exception of some in the Radical's handbook -- check with me). I'm trying to avoid repetition of character archetypes and unusual/exotic backgrounds, so the following are taken: Feral World and Monastic Upbringing and Gunmetal City homeworlds; Guardsman, Scum, and Adepta Sororitas/Adept (one character is a Sister Hospitaller); Metallican Gunslinger alternate rank. Feel free to take anything else.

3. When the adventure starts, the characters have no connection with the Inquisition at all, so when you make up a background, don't worry about that part.

Hope to hear from you!

aaand... I am still looking for one player for Tattered Fates, so if interested let me know.

Hello,

I have most all the DH books and I'm looking to join a Play By Post group that needs players. I also have a friend ready to play as well. Feel free to email me at:

[email protected]

Hi there, I'm looking too. I just want to get involved in a game or campaign, from either side of the table. I live near Sacramento, California. Any groups need another or need to group at all? If so, I'm in.

Any games around Wellington, New Zealand ?

Jake Burton-Brown

UK

[email protected]

Free most nights, eager to play a DH game.

Jake Burton-Brown

UK, Hertfordshire

[email protected]

Looking for any DH game, online or in RL. Free most nights.

Alaric

Greenville, Ohio

Looking for anyone in the area willing to join a DH Campaign. My group is 8 strong but I have 2 frequent no showers. The group is newly ascended, also on the side note I have been GM'ing for 4 years and would love to be a player. So I am interested in possibly joining an online game. I have a new born daughter but I would like to try and fit in a game every once and awhile. Please let me know if anyone is interested in either.

Looking for any games in Calgary Alberta or online for Dark Heresy.

Drop me a line [email protected]

Currently Running but looking to play in a DH game.

Roanoke Va.
[email protected]

Gdansk, Poland

[email protected]

most propably online DH, free most nights, +1 time zone

Fedor.

Russia. Moskow.

Looking for a Dark heresy game or maybe Rogue trader. Preferably gaming through Teamspeak or Skype. Can speak Russian and English. Free time approximately whole day after 15:00 (GMT +3)

Email: [email protected] Skype: dredn0ut

Indiana, USA

[email protected]

Looking for a Dark Heresy group. I haven't RPed since 1st Ed Warhammer Fantasy, and then only a 3 month campaign.I would reeeaaaallllyy prefer an active IRC-based group. I'm free almost any day of the week to RP. If anyone is running a 2 Ed Warhammer Fantasy RP, I'd gladly join that as well.

well merry met im looking for players in the newark ohio area or at least nearby and blessed be

Looking to start playing Dark Heresy (can currently only read and re-read rules for lack of other players.) Looking for a game in either Richmond Hill (Ont.) or Toronto proper. Email: [email protected]

New player to DH who wants to get playing, I'm resorting to online play as I've no one to play with IRL.

I'm willing to play by post and open to suggestions of other ways to play too.

You can email me on [email protected] and I'm free most nights and afternoons, I live in the UK.

EternallyFrozen, Hanover NH, ([email protected])

I live in Mishawaka, Indiana. Looking for a group to play WH40K Rpg's in the Michiana area.

Email me at:

tnh dot murray at gmail dot com.

"For the Emperor"

Looking to join group, either via pm/email or skype. Will be deployed overseas and would like to do something to keep my sanity. Email me at [email protected] if there is room for me.

Looking for a play by post or IM based game too. Do prefer the RPol site for play by post, but I'll happily take somewhere else if it has a dice rolling system, and a means to store character sheets.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Character concept (though I can come up with others if needed) is as follows:

Character Name: Xanthis Trellis
Homeworld Type/Name: Void Born (Shining Glory: Trade guild)
Career Path: Adept
Background:

The Imperium as a whole is stiffling and oppressive, with few places to seek freedom and a place where every action is not bound by endless laws. Space travel is a luxury available to few and one that Xanthis was lucky (or cursed) enough to have been born into. The Shining Glory guild is a fairly small collection of minor noble houses and their employees and retainers.

Xanthis' family had served faithfully for several centuries and his skill at trading and calcution were an indication that he might do well in his future there, a bright hope that was dashed by one, fatal mistake. He had greed to pick up an extra cargo on an otherwise routine collection from a Forge World. Most of what the ship he was on colelcted were standard items, bound to a nearby Imperial World, but he was unaware the extra, small crate he'd collected, contained a Xeno artifact that was being smuggled, but was also being tracked by the Inquistion.

The artifact, the smugglers and Xanthis were all seized, effectively and quietly. It was at that point that Xanthis was given a choice. Either he would assist an Inquistior with his skills and contacts throughout the sector, or he would be given the Emperor's mercy, after seeing his entire family be put to death.

Xanthis agreed to serve and does so almost fanatically, as he knows the price his family will pay if he fails.

Name: BangBangTequila.

Game System: Dark Heresy, Black Crusade, Rogue Trader, maybe Deathwatch (I have the book just don't know if I want to play it)

Game Mediums: Any free VOIP service (a Vent server if you have it), Skype. Will play Play By Post but I prefer having at least some regular real-time sessions.

Email: [email protected]

northern virginia area:

reston, chantilly...the fairfax area...

[email protected]

You can find me at the following:

MSN: [email protected]

Facebook: Aaron Lewis

YIM: [email protected]

AIM: UlricKessler

Steam: panzer421

I'm currently living in Temple, TX. My schedule if fairly open and I'm looking to either join an online-run game, or for other players to follow mine.

You can call me Force for the time being. I live in Norman, OK, and am looking for either a DH or RT game. I am willing to travel a bit. I've rolled up a few characters but am willing to fill any slot needed by the party. You can contact me at [email protected] (put RPG in the subject line so I know what it's about). I'm eager to get started, and I can do either online or offline.