PLAYER FINDER

By jeddy158, in Dark Heresy

I'm also interested in joining in. I'm a complete and total newb as it applies to RPGs and DH and trying to find a game to start playing in, preferably with someone who can help me learn exactly what it is I'm supposed ot be doing.

Messages sent!

**** FFG's pm system is hard to use. It's like it was designed specifically for higher-level members of the Mechanicus.

I'm a GM looking for players who want to work as the Tech Guard and Explorators of a Mechanicus Fleet. Classes are homebrewed from Dark Heresy slightly to allow augmetics and implants, and give the game a more mechanicus-y feel.

For those of you who have looked at the Blood of Martyrs book, it provides you the option of working for the Ecclesiarchy instead of the Inquisition. Consider this homebrew variant the "Mechadendrites of Martyrs" unofficial expansion :) .

Hard details are very flexible. Just PM me or email me if you're interested.

themattwarren at gmail dot com.

This is a web game, unless you live in central Ohio.

Inquisitor sapiens potensque said:

**** FFG's pm system is hard to use. It's like it was designed specifically for higher-level members of the Mechanicus.

The system only allows for private messages to be passed between those who have accepted each other as friends. While a little annoying, it does alleviate the tendency on some forums for disagreements turned flame wars to turn into spam attacks on someone.

-=Brother Praetus=-

Game based around glory of Omnisiah sounds great.

Sending email.

I'm looking for 1-2 players to come into my already-running PBP online game (an FFG forum regular is already a player hi Snidesworth!).

Careers and backgrounds are somewhat circumscribed due to the nature of the scenario, Inquisitor, and me not wanting to duplicate other players' roles. The game is heavily on the Horror and Investigative side, but with no lack of combat (further info to be disclosed upon personal communication!).

Anyway, if interested, please contact me! A good time will be had by all.

Without wishing to necro myself I had two new players for the game, but one dropped out due to work obligations. So if anybody is interested, please let me know.

hey im a noob to this game and really interested to join. I have played this twice before and enjoyed it everytime. So if your looking for a player who is fezable and creative im your guy. PM me if your interested.

firstandonly246 said:

hey im a noob to this game and really interested to join. I have played this twice before and enjoyed it everytime. So if your looking for a player who is fezable and creative im your guy. PM me if your interested.

fezable?

Send me an email at [email protected].

Looking for players for a voice based online game. I aim for approx. 4 hours long evening sessions based on GMT +/- 1 Timezone. Game would be primarily narrative oriented with less emphasis put on mechanics, to simplify things and no let sessions devolve into online dice rolling fests. Support online software like flockdraw and dicelog will be used to speed things up. Please feel free to add me to your friendlist here, to discuss further details via email. Prefered group size would be 3-4 Players and a GM ( i would take over the GM part unless somebody wants to do it).

Looking for a group in the South Bend / Elkhart area of northren Indiana.

interested in any of WH40k rpgs.

I'm looking for players in South West Virginia for a game in Roanoke. We play every Friday night, alternating Dark Heresy and Deathwatch. As of this writing there are only two regulars plus two others that are a little more random in their appearance. If you are interested you can contact me at [email protected] or through the chronicle wiki we have started : http://falkuskiber.wikispaces.com/

Recently moved...currently living in Royce city TX..looking for a game group ( any size ) to play or GM with nearby

Hello everyone. I've recently gotten into DH and have loved the heck out of it so far, but due to unforseen circumstances my group is on hiatus for an undeterminable amount of time. Hoping to find a web game to get my fix in the meantime, can anyone help me out?

I'm hoping to find a MapTools (or similar) based game of DH.

I've got several DH rulebooks, read both the Eisenor and Ravenor trilogies, and have been a long-time D&D, Shadowrun, and Werewolf (WoD) gamer. I love the WH40k setting, and I'm really hoping to actually get a chance to play DH!

I'm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (East Coast, US), GMT -5 (EST/EDT), and don't mind playing till 1am or so if need be.

Terry (terrydu (at) gmail dot com)

Without wishing to necro myself I had two new players for the game, but one dropped out due to work obligations. So if anybody is interested, please let me know.

Game sounds interesting -- hopefully you're still looking for a player. I'll send you an email.

Hey all, brand new poster here. I'm a brand new player looking for a DH game in Seattle or within a reasonable driving distance. I work late nights on Fri, Sat, and Sun, but am open every other day and night. I have a truck for some travel, can get the main books that I'd need, don't mind bringing some munchies or drinks, can help clean up, etc. I have played old 2nd Edition D&D, Old World of Darkness Vampire, a little GURPS, and some 2nd Edition Shadowrun. I'm dating myself a little here ;) So let me know if you need bolter fodder, thanks for the consideration.

Mesa, AZ

[email protected]

I currently run a game on Sunday nights (5-10 pm) at Gamer's Inn, in Mesa, and have room for 2 more players (4 other players atm). Although I am going to be alternating with another GM for a different game for a while (probably D&D 3.5). So next this weekend is D&D, next will be DH. Contact me for details for setting up a character.

I'm also LF a new game to play in on Saturday night, DH or RT. I have most of the DH books, and just the RT core rulebook.

Hey folks, rather new to these forums. Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a few Warhammner Play by Post games going at www.nerdbound.com/forum including Dark Heresy that is just starting up.

USA, Michgan, Grand Rapids

We're playing a Dark Heresy Rogue Trader Crossoverlooking to move into Deathwatch. Some of our current players aren't into 40kwe're looking to recruit new ones. Currently playing Thursday evening.

nbneil said:

Hey folks, rather new to these forums. Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a few Warhammner Play by Post games going at www.nerdbound.com/forum including Dark Heresy that is just starting up.

I'm interested. Any further information?

As it happens, I;m going to start up a starting game using Tattered Fates vis PBP. Obviously this will work better in the unlikely event that you have not read Tattered Fates. If interested, let me know.

I'm interested, any info would be appreciated

Hi all, My group plays infrequently and I am looking to get into a web based game or if anyone knows of anything in central New Jersey let me know!!!

XenocidE said:

I'm interested, any info would be appreciated

Send me an email at [email protected]. (I had to log on using a years-old user ID; don't ask. I am indeed the good Inquisitor Sapiens.)

As it happens, I;m going to start up a starting game using Tattered Fates vis PBP. Obviously this will work better in the unlikely event that you have not read Tattered Fates. If interested, let me know.

I'm interested send me a PM and I'll hand ye me mail adress and the name Tattered Fates doesn't ring a bell to me at all.