PLAYER FINDER

By jeddy158, in Dark Heresy

ROLE: GM

LOOKING FOR: 1-2 players

TYPE OF GAME: Online

SESSION SPECIFICS: We play on Roll20.net

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: GM is based in Thailand (GMT+7) but schedule works well for Europe as well. Currently we play sundays at 10PM GMT+7 (that's 5PM GMT+1, 11AM EST) and sessions typically last 2-3 hours.

GAME STYLE: Mix of social, investigation and combat. Pretty standard.

I'm actually a player in the game, but posting on behalf of the GM. We currently have a group of one Arbitrator and 2 Tech-Priests and could use a few more. We've played one session so far, but very little has happened.

We play online via Roll20.net: https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/111413/brilliant-disaster

Looking for players in the Richmond Va area for thursday nights.
Email me at [email protected] if your looking to play.

I am looking to get a prety continuous group going, i just keep ending up with 1 or two players short…

ROLE: GM w/ Group

LOOKING FOR: 1-2 more players

TYPE OF GAME: Local

REGION: Philadelphia Area (Levittown, PA)

I've got a group ready to roll for DH in the Philadelphia area (specifically in Levittown) looking for 1-2 more players. We'll be kicking off a new campaign sometime in mid-June.

Ideal candidates are gamers who can commit to rolling dice once per week (we're thinking about Monday or Wednesday night) from about 7p-11p. By commit, I mean be able to show up 80-90% of the time, as everyone has outside commitments or things that come up, etc. A working knowledge of the 40k universe is helpful, but anyone with a love of gritty sci fi can get a hang of it pretty quickly via reading the fluff in the rulebooks, or grabbing a 40k novel from B&N. The group is pretty laid back, but we do like to make progress when we game. A little disruption and joking here and there is perfectly cool, but a table clown isn't what we're looking for right now.

Our games are typically a 50/50 balance of RP and blowing stuff up - Dark Heresy (as you may know) features a bit of investigation and problem solving as part of the RP. "House rules" are typically kept to a minimum, but I am always super flexible if you've got a compelling reason to change something - especially if it involves your character's backstory. As a GM, I really encourage everyone to build and manage a character with some substance - i.e. a purpose and motive beyond kicking in doors and stabbing heretics in the face.

If you have interest, shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

Role: Player

Looking For: GM/Group

Type of Game: Online, Dark heresy or Roque trader

Region: The Netherlands, europe

Session time and timezone: Weekdays after 8 PM and weekends after 9 PM GMT + 01:00

ROLE: Player or GM

LOOKING FOR: Group

TYPE OF GAME: Local, Online (preferably IRC or something without video/voice, but willing to compromise)

REGION: United States, NC (Charlotte)

SESSION TIME: Monday-Thursday any time (except Wednesday nights), available weekends on request.

TIMEZONE: UTC-5, EST (I keep strange hours, don't count me out if I'm not near your timezone)

GAME STYLE: As a player, I prefer a nice mix of role play and combat. I'm not serious all the time, but I can fit in well with most games. I would love to play an Arbitrator.

As a GM, I don't have much experience, but I'm very well read. I'm willing to run most anything.

Comments: I'm up for most any sort of game, assuming it's at a low power level. I'm not interested in joining a group of rank 8 folks. As I said, I'm available most of the time, even if you don't think the timezones will work out, ask me!

Denmar1701 said:

Denmar1701 said:

Sunday night DH games are no longer played at Gamers Inn due to that store's recent compaction.

Email above is still correct.

Additional update.

Games on hiatus.

We have one permanent player and one part-time (every other week) player. LF 2 or more, with a maximum of 4 more players.

We also now need a more reliable place to play, preferred in the east valley: Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe or Chandler.

To be clear, we would like to play every Sunday night, but may be willing to do so only every other Sunday night.

I have all the core rulebooks (Core, Inquisition Handbook, Ascension) and several of the others (Disciples of the Dark Gods, Radical's Handbook, Blood of Martyrs, Daemon Hunter and others), and will continue to run only a DH game with elements of the other systems occasionally used.

GenTJ9, [email protected], Eastern US

Looking for group around the belmar/neptune city nj area.

If interested in forming one, or need an extra player, email me at [email protected]

LOOKING FOR: More players

GAME TYPE: DH

SESSION SPECIFICS: anytime (put your availability on this spreadsheet and we'll see when everyone can play: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArjMnC20YfpYdGJyelk3a0ZCd01HRjF0N0VCTk12Y1E&usp=sharing ; skype call for audio and maptool for the map and rolling and a spreadsheet to generate the characters and hamachi for easier connectivity

REGION: any

GAME STYLE: Casual

GAME SPECIFICS: No players yet, looking for 4-5+

ALSO

ROLE: Player

LOOKING FOR: GM/Group

SESSION SPECIFICS: Anything but LARP, Played before: Gurps 4e, D&D3.5, 4e, 5e, DH, PF, WHfrp

REGION: Leeds, UK

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Always free to game. (literally pretty much any time of day, unemployed atm, will be free anytime untill I eventually get a job)

GAME STYLE: Casual, I'm generally better at combat than RPing but can do either

TYPE OF GAME: Online/In-person

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy

REGION: Edmonton Canada

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Any Evening or weekend, other than Tuesday. (GMT -7)

GAME STYLE: Relaxed.

I will only do online with Skype (or equivalent)

Edited by craftomega

TYPE OF GAME: Online/In-person

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy

REGION: Los Angeles, California

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Any Monday and Wednesday, Alternating weekends.

GAME STYLE: Heavy on the roleplay, combat that matters. I hate nothing more than dealing with wave after wave of las-magnets. If I'm fighting, I want it to matter.

Hello, fellow Acolytes,

We have a group, playing online (voice + virtual table) about every 2 weeks.

In general, we are always open to interested new players, who share language and time zone (we play on a European Evening in German).

So, if anybody here is interested, please pm me and lets see, if it matches.

Experienced GM and small group seeking additional players for DH / RT games in the Ft Hood/Killeen TX area. Message if close by and interested

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy/ Black Crusade

REGION: Tyler, Texas

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Currently I am relatively open though I do prefer evenings.

GAME STYLE: I'm relatively flexible, but I would prefer a more serious game since my last roleplay session was a bit of a Monty Python fest

I have both the core rulebooks for Dark Heresy and Black Crusade so I can have a character ready in time for my first session. Like I said above, I'm flexible as far as campaign/ game style goes, but I would like something I can invest in emotionally. The last campaign I was a part of was a Dungeon Crawling Monty Python silliness D&D campaign that wore of its novelty for me about 3/4s of the way through.

Edited by LaBombaFrita
SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy / Black Crusade
REGION: Croatia
SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Anywhere from 2 pm till 12 pm (GMT+1)
GAME STYLE: Anything somewhat serious is fine with me.

I have another friend who wishes to play, so there are two players already. English only.

TYPE OF GAME: Online/In-person (In-Person Prefered)

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy, Only War, Deathwatch, Rogue Trader

REGION: East Of Indianapolis IN

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Any Friday or Saturday evening or night

GAME STYLE: I prefer to have alot of roleplay and a decent mix of combat. If it is prefered we can play in person at my apartment (20 minutes east of Indianapolis)

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War (aslong as the GM doesnt send us mindlessly against a ork invasion without context)

REGION: The Netherlands, Europe

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Monday to Thursday any time after 18:30 GMT+1.

Sunday afternoon could also work but not on short notice.

GAME STYLE: I can adept to various gamestyles but i prefer a good mix of roleplay and combat.

Contact: Skype ( tidecrusher ) or Roll20.net ( Mirthless https://app.roll20.net/users/231008/mirthless )

I have access to all the corebook of the Warhammer roleplays.

LOOKING FOR: Additional Players

TYPE OF GAME: In-person

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy - potential for Deathwatch, eventually.

REGION: Portland Oregon, SE

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evenings PST

GAME STYLE: Relaxed.

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy,

REGION: Austria, Europe

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Mostly on the Weekend all day but willing to play during the week on afternoons. The time is GMT+1.

GAME STYLE: I prefer a good mix of combat from time to time and interesting investigation work the rest of it (Investigation work as main target is also great).

Contact: Skype ( philipettl ) , a PM or Roll20.net ( Philip E. https://app.roll20.net/users/282319/philip-e )

I own almost all of the rule- and guidebooks for Dark Heresy.

Hello everyone,

I am completely new to Pen and Paper RPGs but I recently got into it watching a "Role play" on Youtube and am very interested in becoming a Game master one day. I feel however that best to start as a player so I am looking for either Online or Local player groups I can join.

Name: Maxim Galbraith-Helps

Email: [email protected]

Cheers

Sgt Oddity

U.S. CST Zone

[email protected]

DH, RT, Ascension, BC, DW

TYPE OF GAME: In-person

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader. Black Crusade

REGION: North Austin, TX

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Preferably Sunday or weekday nights. Saturday would require rescheduling at this time

GAME STYLE: As long as it isn't just a dungeon crawl, I'm content

LOOKING FOR: Group

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy/ Rogue trader

REGION: Scotland

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Weekdays and most weekends GMT 0/+1

GAME STYLE: I enjoy roleplay and heavy character development. Investigation and subtle games. With combat that feels like it matters when it does. I am flexible otherwise. I have GMed before but i am looking to have some time actually as a player. Skype would be preferred. On a side note we also have room in the skype group for anyone in US timezones looking to play/organize a game. Feel free to PM me or email.

Glenn Young Houston TX

[email protected]

Central time

Looking for a game in Northern Virginia area. Near fairfaix or ashburn or sterling.

givinguponlove72285 AT yahoo.com