PLAYER FINDER

By jeddy158, in Dark Heresy

SE Portland Oregon

Starting a Dark Heresy game in Early- Mid September. Dark investigation centered campaign with an Dan Abnett-style approach to the Calixis Sector. Character creation will be collaborative, with all players creating their characters at the same time to allow for linked back stories and greater character depth.
I've currently got one or two openings, PM me if you're interested.

I'll probably be starting a Deathwatch game in the near future as well.

Naobi, San Jose, CA I'm looking to play a game of DH and RT too.

Hi guys.

Looking for some players in the Hanover Pennsylvania area to fill out an already ongoing game that'll be loosing a few players in the next few weeks.

Anyone in South Central PA or North Central Maryland looking for a game? We're a mix of DH and RT so characters from either would be welcome.

Thanx much,

SRO

I live in VA around Suffolk and i am looking for more players in the area. I am playing now in a game but my friend is going to be leaving soon looking for more people to play with. [email protected] is my email

I am looking to start a game east of indianapolis.

Need a GM and 3 to 4 more players.

We can play at my apartment or possibly a local game shop.

please feel free to email me at [email protected]

ROLE: Player

LOOKING FOR: Group

TYPE OF GAME : Online

SESSION SPECIFICS: Forum Based

REGION: Any

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Any

GAME STYLE: Any

GAME SPECIFICS: Any Warhammer 40k based, preferably DeathWatch or Dark Heresy as not got Rogue Trader or Only War.

COMMENTS: I can usually post 3-4 times a week, mostly week days.

PM me or email at [email protected]

Thanks.

Hey all!

My name is Nafi and I am looking for someone who'd be willing to GM a Dark Heresy game for some people new to the game. The group consists of a guaranteed 4 players and 3 other possible players. We'd be playing over Skype or a similar program. If interested send me a PM or email at [email protected]

I´d like to play, DH, RT or BC, have a few campaigns of experience and all the books, available on weekends or week days during the night, ty.

I'm up for DH& DW and I'll eventually branch into BC & RT.
I've never played in a game before but I'm really eager to start playing it soon.
I live in Brisbane, Australia so time zones may be a bit of an issue.
PM me or email me at [email protected].

Cheers,
Aresay.

I can play any online game as a player
Looking to play online with suitable software in the area of +0 to +4 gmt. (or even more as long as the schedules suit)

Personally I have experience of DH and RT, And own basic books from DH and BC.

My name is Oliver and I am living in Tianjin in China. I am looking for a game of Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader or Only War.

I would not mind playing online (e.g. via Skype).

LOOKING FOR: Group

TYPE OF GAME : Online, Face to Face

SESSION SPECIFICS: None

REGION: Any. If Face to Face, Montebello, CA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Any

GAME STYLE: Any

GAME SPECIFICS: Any

COMMENTS: You can reach me by email at [email protected]

ROLE: Player / DM

LOOKING FOR: More players

GAME TYPE: Face to Face

SESSION SPECIFICS: Sundays noon - 6pm

REGION: Southeast Michigan

GAME STYLE: Casual

GAME SPECIFICS: Loyalists only (radicals require written backstory), background packages require written backstory.

Group is currently on restart for a Dark Heresy game played near Utica. Gaming facility sells drinks, snacks, 40k, comics, and assorted other things. Pizza and other food is close by.

Space is no-charge and plentiful, if we can find one more player we'll have enough for a decent starting party.

contact me at [email protected] with the heading "In the emperors service" if you're interested.

ROLE: Player, GM (prefer to be player and if GM expect lots of shootin and OH **** MOMENTS)

LOOKING FOR: GM/Group

TYPE OF GAME: Online

SESSION SPECIFICS: Anything but LARP

REGION: US Chicago IL

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Always free to game.

GAME STYLE: Flexible preferred but willing to play any.

GAME SPECIFICS: Open to most house rules as long as they don't stop me from running around with a bolter in each hand.

COMMENTS: I acn play anything and I play well with most people. I can lead, I can follow, I can blow stuff apart in essence if you need a dude to roleplay or blow up that tank I'm your man. (This is only applicable if I am GMing) Expect anything from Chaos to Necromorphs. Will use alot of homebrew rules and allow great flexibility in group and rules.

PS: I have most of the books printed thus for Dark Heresy.

I'm starting a group of Warhammer Roleplayers in Ventura County, CA. [email protected]

I've been finding lots of people talking about IRC. Which server/location? I can't find anything.

SESSION SPECIFICS: Anything but LARP

REGION: Hannover / Germany

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Always free to game.

GAME STYLE: since i am new i´d like to start with something not too complicated, but i´ll go with everything

Role: Player (Preferably) or GM

Looking For: -A Game of Dark Heresey or WHFRP 2e to join (As a player)

-Players who would like to play DH or OW (As GM)

Type of Game: Online (IRC)

Region: New Zealand - Waikato

Session Time: After Midday on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and weekends

Timezone: UTC+12/13

Game Style: Something Lethal and Dark (As Player)

Laidback with Nebulous plot and Little Railroad (As GM)

Comments: I dont have alot of experience GM'ing but the games I have run so far have been enjoyed by my players

PS: My net is crapping out right now so expect replies to be slow for the next 3-4 days

ROLE: Player, GM

LOOKING FOR: GM, Group, Players

TYPE OF GAME: Face to face, virtual tabletop (will buy whichever one I need), voicechat

REGION: Clovis/Portales, New Mexico, USA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Any time after 5pm during the week or any time on the weekends, Mountain Time (UTC -07:00)

COMMENTS: Just moved to New Mexico for work. I'm right on the Texas border. There isn't much here to do. Really looking for any tabletop RPG and/or LARP group in my area. I have and/or can run Deathwatch, D&D3.5, SLA Industries, Dragon Age, Iron Kingdoms (D20), Star Wars Saga Edition, Star Wars D6, Mouse Guard, D20 Modern/Future, Savage Worlds. As a player, I'd be down to play just about anything.

ROLE: GM

LOOKING FOR: More players

GAME TYPE: DH

SESSION SPECIFICS: Friday 0000GMT or Thursday 1600PST; skype call for audio and maptool for the map and rolling and a spreadsheet to generate the characters

REGION: USA Probably but aslong as you can make the time it doesn't matter

GAME STYLE: Casual

GAME SPECIFICS: Currently at 1200xp, have Tech Priest, Guardsman, Arbitrator and Scum and could do with 1-2 more players

ALSO

SESSION SPECIFICS: Anything but LARP, Played before: Gurps 4e, D&D3.5, 4e, 5e, DH, PF, WHfrp

REGION: Leeds, UK

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Always free to game. (literally pretty much any time of day, unemployed atm, will be free anytime untill I eventually get a job)

GAME STYLE: Casual, I'm generally better at combat than RPing but can do either

TYPE OF GAME: Local

REGION: Raleigh, NC

SESSION TIME: Preferably a night game

GAME STYLE: I can roll with whatever

NAME: Forrest

EMAIL: general DOT jones AT gmail DOT com

Quick note, not really picky about which 40k RPG

Role: Player

Looking for: GM/Group

Game Type: Online

Region: Southampton UK

Game Style: Prefer combat to social heavy games, but ok either way

Name: Rob

Days: Prefer Friday/Saturday as do shift work.

Email: [email protected]

Not bothered about which 40k system we do.

Looking for a game In the Columbus Ohio Area

[email protected]

Looking for player/GM (Dark Heresy) in Riga/Latvia.

[email protected]