PLAYER FINDER

By jeddy158, in Dark Heresy

I was wondering if there is anyone in the Tri-City area in Arizona (Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino) that would like to get together to play on a regular basis. I already have a great DM and one heck of an evil story. If you want more information please send me an email or message me on this post. Thank you all.

Name: Sliced_Toast

Email: [email protected]

Sliced_Toast said:

I was wondering if there is anyone in the Tri-City area in Arizona (Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino) that would like to get together to play on a regular basis. I already have a great DM and one heck of an evil story. If you want more information please send me an email or message me on this post. Thank you all.

I have a friend up there abouts who might be interested, but I don't think he's on the forums. If it's okay with you, I'll see about passing the word along to him.

-=Brother Praetus=-

Brother Praetus said:

Sliced_Toast said:

I have a friend up there abouts who might be interested, but I don't think he's on the forums. If it's okay with you, I'll see about passing the word along to him.

-=Brother Praetus=-

Dude that would be awesome if you could please let me know when he gets back to me.

Sliced_Toast said:

Dude that would be awesome if you could please let me know when he gets back to me.

Word passed. Not sure when he'll get the message.

-=Brother Praetus=-

matt

east london

[email protected]

looking for a gurp to game with in d/h or warhammer v2

Geographically misplaced; currently in the Irish back-country but soon to be returning to the (Damned) Cities of South Wales. Desperately looking for a little Dark Heresy PbP action, at least until I think I'll be keeping the same address for five minutes. Reasonably experienced tabletop roleplayer, long time vet of Games Workshop in general.

Name: Gaf

Email: brazen_rogue at hotmail dot co dot uk

I'm William

I live in Lexington, Ky

I GM for Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, and Death Watch (when I acquire a copy).

I can be reached at [email protected]

I'm Matt. I can be reached at themattwarren at gmail dot com. I don't trust the random internet all the time if you can't tell ;)

I'm interested in finding a group willing to play Dark Heresy online or locally in Sacramento, California. This post will self destruct once I have enough players.

Looking for GM online. I have a few threads online in various websites of people looking to play but noone wants to step up and GM. I am available most weeknights other than THursday and prefer 8 pm EST as a starting point.

MDH

Vienna, VA

I play and GM for Dark Heresy and have been looking into Rogue Trader and Fantasy 3rd. PM me if there is interest.

Thanks,

Hossman

The warp played havoc with my attempts to PM you. Email me at hillierm at gtlaw.com

awesome another DH player in Kalamazoo.

I just moved back, need to find a group. Mgmbonkers(at)gmail.com

Looking for a game at the Fantasy Flight Event Center, Roseville, MN. Any 40K RPG.

Any night during the week TUES-FRI (only 2nd and 4th fridays though)

PM me.

Dave, Cincinnati, OH, spam (dot) dms (at) gmail (you know the rest).

Looking for something casual, DH or RT is fine.

Hi

looking to play in a DH game over IRC. pretty flexable with times but I'm GMT so make sure you tell me the time your looking to play in advance so I know its not silly o'clock in the morning ;)

I'll send some emails to people that have already posted here, but for anyone reading heres my email

the_spark_1990 AT hotmail.com

cheers

Hey, looking for a DH group in the Birmingham, Alabama area. PM me on here

Hillsboro, OR near Portland, OR, USA

Looking for any Warhammer 40k RPG groups. Rabid player right here!

[email protected]

Westchester, New York

any Warhammer rpg

can play anytime

[email protected]

Looking for a DH or DW game in Omaha, NE or via chat/email/post/vent/whatever.

gamewiz_549 [at] hotmail

Looking to play Dark Heresy table top.

New York City, NY

[email protected]

ratrimble, [email protected] , Arlington, VA (Washington DC Area)

Dark Heresy or Rogue Trader...suppose Deathwatch when it comes out.

Hossman, I'd like to get in contac twith you but I am not sure if there is a PM function here. cannot find it. Contact me at [email protected] . I'm in Arlington.

Rob

Looking for a group to play dark heresy with, either online via videochat and RPG tools (mabey) or in person, if you are close enough (30-40 miles tops).Will have a couple of hours avaliable during the day on week days (If I feel up to it), and all day avaliable on weekends.

Willing to do GM or PC, and possibly to get into other RPGs.

Thethingamabob. [email protected] , Chestnut, IL (In between Decatur and Lincoln)

redbranch(at)hvc.rr.com

Saugerties, Ulster County, NY

Would love to play Dark Heresy; willing to travel.

Phantom of Truth

Mesa, AZ

ping me here or lostcarcosa at gmail dot com