PLAYER FINDER

By jeddy158, in Dark Heresy

Name as per my handle. Elizabethtown, KY (vic Louisville for you non geographic types). New to dark heresy/rogue trader, looking for a local or online group for either. Contact me here.

Elios

Chicago South Suburbs, Tinley Park Area

[email protected]

i am new to these games still so i am looking for a group willing to teach and accept a learning player.

Looking for people in Philadelphia, PA (I live in University City).

Primarily looking to GM or play an RT game, though I'm flexible and badly in need of a regular gaming session. (I need my fix man...)

I check this forum often, so post or send an email to:

[email protected] (not my primary address, but I check it regularly as well)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

[email protected]

Will play locally or online or both or whatever.

Noel

Oxford, united kingdom (yep i am a brit)

Looking to play and/or GM, DH,RT,DW (when it is released here)

Flexible about time/travel, within reason.

Check the boards often, so conntact me here or by message.

Tribok - Western Mass.

local 40k gaming group - www.the131.com

Edison, NJ (but serving the Middlesex/Union/Monmouth County areas)

[email protected]

Long-time GM looking to actually get to play a game for once, and may have other players available if you need them XD

[email protected] Aim sn Ziggwam

Massachuetts, Auburn

Dark Heresy Rogue Trader soon to be Death Watch

I'm currently GM'ing a DH game in the sacramento CA area, I've got seven players but am looking for a dependable eighth to even out the party. If anyone is interested I'm reachable on aim as kaeluntouchable. We currently have an assassin, guardsman, psyker x2, Sister of battle, tech priest, and arbiter. I don't mind overlaps but something we don't have would be awesome.

Malkyo -

Sterling, Massachusetts

[email protected]

looking for both/either Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader, looking for local or online group.

Toronto, ON

Looking for a DH/RT/DW group willing to take newbie.

[email protected]

Pfunk92

New player looking for people to plat DH, online or in real life, if anyone one lives near Altus, O.

If so, pm me or email me: [email protected]

Player and GM here, in Santa Cruz , Bolivia

my mail is [email protected]

Northern Ireland / Belfast / [email protected]

Looking to join a dark heresy or rogue trader game in northern Ireland

New player, had the core rulebook about 2 weeks, looking to play either online or locally!

Howdy,

I wanted to send out a post to see if anyone was interested in forming an online group for DH.

I can't figure out how to private message people whom stated they were interested, so I'll have to hope that someone looks back here!

I'm interested in playing, however, if we can't find anyone that wants to GM, I could potentially do so (I have school obligations, but will do the best I can).

Hope to hear from ya!,

Goodwin I would be interested in doing an online campaign.Though I am new to dark heresy (I'm a long time warhammer player though)so not sure how much help I would be!.I remember playing an old game with a group of friends over something like icq or yahoo messenger which had a dice roller built into it,it worked quite well.

I don't have the personality required to be a gm but I'm happy to help out too.I have too much free time on my hands so I could help write up the back story and other stuff.

Posting myself in here might get lucky and find some people.

Eagle River, Alaska

Hoping to give both DH and RT a shot.

DW too (CE when it comes for me...)

I like to join an on-line campaign.

I'm GM with a group of 4 acolites.

contact me at hakab76 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Villammare (SA) ITALY

Chattanooga TN

[email protected]

I would like to find a group. Or maybe we can start to form one.

Looking for players for an online campaign. I've already got a couple, looking for a few more.

dragonfiere(at)yahoo(dot)com

Well i wanna try an online campaign if anyone needs a player just mail me at [email protected] :)

player looking for an online game to jump into. New to the game but will compensate with enthusiasm.

[email protected]

US, Pacific Coast

are you still after a group as im after joining one as well can can do most night but realy depends on my works stupid shift patterns, sundays are good for me and can meet in a middle location if you know of anywhere.

steve.

ps im based in dunstable bedfordshire :)

I'd be up for an internet group.

I'm new to Dark Heresy, but not lacking in enthusiasm. I'd just need some help at first, while I get a grip on the rules an' all.

[email protected] is where you can get in touch with me. Just let me know what programs (Like maptools, etc.) I need to join your group and I'll get 'em.