Anarchy Trades( looking to SELL EVERYTHING)

By Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy, in Agrabah Bazaar

you got it i also encourage you to look around for possible trades for atht sephiroth my friend

On the good news Anarchy, I just finalized the trade with plmrelm, and I'm pretty sure that I'm getting an extra:

End of the World
King Triton
Ansem
Soul Eater x3

I'm also getting 3x every rare, uncommon, and common card...so if theres anything that you need just tell me, and we can set up a deal the moment the cards come in...

can you save me a non foil merSora

Didn't I give you one already Junito?

that is good news i could use x2 soul eaters triton and ansem would be nice

yeah but this one if anarchy save it is for my brother cause Sephiroth is from my brother and that way we both gonna have mersora...

i will trade you mersora along with other things for sephiroth

kk thanks just give time to check what cards he want and what cards i want, dont scare im not gonna take all the list like you said 5 or 6

do you need a genie SRU? i still need those promos

i do what promos do you want again

I am interested in the following

Foil Sora lvl 1 (Promo)
Foil Tinker Bell lvl 1 (Promo)
Foil SImba lvl 1 (Promo)

please check my trade thread for these cards

I am interested in the following

Foil Sora lvl 1 (Promo)
Foil Tinker Bell lvl 1 (Promo)
Foil SImba lvl 1 (Promo)

please check my trade thread for these cards

Roxas: im really looking for soul eaters and SRUs right now thats about it

i need the promos

kairi foil

mersora foil

daisy non foil

simba foil

cid non foil

and non promos

non foil moogle

Morbidsanity: I would like the genie but Cid NF is already being traded for dragon Maleficent, I dont have a NF daisy just a foil one. since Genie SRU is one of my not so wanted SRUs I wouldnt trade as much for it Maybe four of the cards you want at the most

Im not decided yet...

ok let me see how about

promo kairi foil, mersora foil, simba foil, and yuffie foil

i will consider it morbid its a most likely yes though

awesome :) I am waiting on a few cards, as soon as i get them all i will make my trading list and there might be some more things your interested in

Anarchy, if I gave you:

End of the World
King Triton
Ansem
Soul Eater
Another Soul Eater

Could I get:

King Mickey
Kairi promo foil
Kairi promo non-foil
Mersora foil
Riku promo foil
Tigger foil
Ariel lvl 2 foil
Dark Riku foil
Ariel lvl 3 foil

the reason being, I would be giving you 3 SRUs, and 2 of the top Rs. So would that be OK? If so, can you save those for me?

How many cards can i get for Dra Maleficent honestly? including promos and other cards NF...

man i wish i had dragon maleficent

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

Alright I'm making a few changes. I realize with a lack of SRUs( my only one being a king that is actually my friends) that it is much more difficult to get other SRUs in trades. Even promos seem to lack the luster they used to have. So heres the deal for one SRU I will trade 4-5 SR(including holo promos) plus 2 rares(including non holo promos) This is also with in reason I have to weigh some pros and cons but just know that is the deal you could possibly get. I am currently looking for pretty much any SRU

Generally Junito, this is the average offer, he said it himself. Depending on the card though, will depend how many cards he is willing to offer. At least I think that is it...

Dra Maleficent is not SRU right?. if not then anarchy can i have the cards that i said before MerSora, Cid and Kairi promos NF's sorry for all this bother, and let me know when you get the card...

Dragon Maleficent is in fact an SRU. The SRUs that I can think of off hand are:

End of the World
Chip and Dale
Genie lvl 1
100 Acre Wood
King Triton
Dragon Maleficent
Jafar Genie
Ultima Weapon
The King
Cloud
Sephirtoh