Anarchy Trades( looking to SELL EVERYTHING)

By Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy, in Agrabah Bazaar

nah i have clayton and jafar but i will do the rest of it

alright, I'll send it out as soon as I get the other.

you should be getting it soon

Alright I'm making a few changes. I realize with a lack of SRUs( my only one being a king that is actually my friends) that it is much more difficult to get other SRUs in trades. Even promos seem to lack the luster they used to have. So heres the deal for one SRU I will trade 4-5 SR(including holo promos) plus 2 rares(including non holo promos) This is also with in reason I have to weigh some pros and cons but just know that is the deal you could possibly get. I am currently looking for pretty much any SRU

If I get any spares man, I'll see what I can do for ya.

I got your black X card today! Thank you...your Soul Eater was mailed out yesterday...what would you want for that Kairi promo non-foil? Look at my trade list...as of currently, I am not willing to trade any SRUs since I don't have a spare...

well other then SRUs and if you dont ahve any more soul eaters The things of interest are Kairi set 3 SR Jack LVL3 SR destiny islands and disney acstle

i went off the first page? nope not happening

my sru end of the world for $20

would you trade non foil cid for 2 parasite cages?

non foil for two cages sure

ok email is [email protected]

oh i was wondering do you still have the kairi promo foil and non foil?

hey i'm interested in your foil and non foil promo kairi, simba promo foil, and your foil mersora promo

still have em all my friend looking to strike a deal i will trade you all the promos you want

hey i am still interested in your promos, e-mail me at [email protected] when you have the chance

i am also interested in your cid non foil promo, aeroga foil, and monstro foil

i can trade you the promos, the foils aerroga foil monstro for either goofy lvl4 triton or chip and dale

Did you send out the Promo Kairi lvl 0 yet?

yes i did

How many Kairi promo non-foils and foils do you have? If I do get those SRUs from plmrelm (he hasn't emailed me back yet), I really needed those two...and some others for maybe King Triton, so I'm just curious as to what you have left...

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

yes i did

Alright, just wondering. Thank Anarchy.

you're selling cards?...

champ i have now five kairi promos two non foil three foil

junito i will sell if the price is right

new wants up for me