Anarchy Trades( looking to SELL EVERYTHING)

By Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy, in Agrabah Bazaar

i am giving an offer to you for you king. ill trade you ansem and end of the world for you king and foil tigger promo i know its an amazing trade for you and a little good for me if interested ?

i will relay it to my friend see if he wants it

I need Wonderland lvl 2 and Trickmaster x 2. Can you check and see if there is anything you may want.

foil hook and foil oogie catch my eye

I actually just got them so I don't need them anymore...If I come across something else I need I'll let you know.

Would you sell me your three Destiny Islands? Do you have PayPal?

I still have not received kairi lvl 0 promo ....just letting you know. I know you sent it, but i have not received it.

Me and my friend picked up a box of Set 2. It was rather disappoitning I suppose, he got his last needed soul eater and that was dissappointing anyway...

few new additions to my haves:

SRs:

Yuffie

Clayton

Captain Hook

Ursula

Jack lvl3

Beast lvl1

Rares:

Yuffie

Leon

Graviga

Stopga

Halloween Town lvl2

oogie Boogie

Jack lvl3 x2

Disney Castles x1

Destiny Islands x2

Parasite Cage

Behemoth

Maleficent

Winnie the Pooh lvl0

No Soul Eaters...that sux. What do you want for the Yuffie SR?

hey have you talked to you friend about the king? also interested in disney castle and destiy islands. i cant send cards at the moment due to stamps. but i can tell you when i get some in.

this is probably gonna hurt business for me but my friend isnt trading the king he changed his mind and is going to keep it sorry, but i will take a look for the destiny islands and disney castle

Hey what do you think of Cid NF and Kairi NF promos for SR Maleficent?...

junito im sorry but i have too many maleficents right now maybe something else?

roxas i will take a look

The dragon one? it say that you want it, let me know...~^

oh yes sorry thought you meant the other one yes i do want dragon aml;eficent is there anything else besides non foil cid?

lol its kk, well i have it SR what do you think for Cid and Kairi Non Foils Promos?...

id do those for dragon maleficent unless you wanna work something out for sephiroth

I will check your thread for Sephiroth, but for him i have to take a little more cards cause is from my brother and he want cards and me too so have to be a little more cards, honestly how much cards can i get for Sephiroth and im not in the SR well only Cloud but more for the promos, lt me know...~^

i acn offer 5-6 SRs and maybe 2 Rs for sephiroth and that includes foil and non foil promos so let me know

cool im beggining to think to trade Sephiroth lol but i let you know...~^ oh and i send you a email...

and if all are non foil maybe just 1 foil how much you can offer, same?...

you wanted both the promos nonfoil correct

yeah Cid and Kairi promos non foils...