Anarchy Trades( looking to SELL EVERYTHING)

By Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy, in Agrabah Bazaar

[Edit: ANGRY TIRADE]

Watch the language, people. - Mod

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

Put your current trade level in the new trustworthy traders thread run by me and i'll put you back on.

demonofturks said:

Put your current trade level in the new trustworthy traders thread run by me and i'll put you back on.

He's talking about DWD, who had a high positive rep and apparently ripped two people off as he's leaving for good.

Roxas said:

demonofturks said:

He's talking about DWD, who had a high positive rep and apparently ripped two people off as he's leaving for good.

Oh. Wow hahaha.

I never said he definitely ripped you guys off. But it really does sound that way, from what I'm hearing. Honestly though, I doubt he'll be able to buy all the cards, like who here is willing to willingly sell Snow White or Sora lvl 3 promos? If he ever does come back, I would hope he gets shunned or something, if he did rip you guys off.

TheChampIsHere said:

I never said he definitely ripped you guys off. But it really does sound that way, from what I'm hearing. Honestly though, I doubt he'll be able to buy all the cards, like who here is willing to willingly sell Snow White or Sora lvl 3 promos? If he ever does come back, I would hope he gets shunned or something, if he did rip you guys off.

Sounds to me that he already got his Sora level 3 hahahaha. And you'll be able to buy anything you want on eBay. You can always find what your looking for on eBay. But i dont blame him for leaving why dont you two try e-mailing him? Or whould we just go back to talking about him while he's not around? If all else fails mail fraud is a crime. And sheesh watch the language.

dont tell me to watch my language in my trade thread. I have his address and **** i should go to his house and kick his ass personally i did email him already he never emailed me back

Be sure to let us know how it turns out.

dont tell me to watch my language in my trade thread. I have his address and **** i should go to his house and kick his ass personally i did email him already he never emailed me back

I'm telling you to watch your language. So do so, please.

- Jeremy @ FFG

Mr. Incredible said:

TheChampIsHere said:

Sounds to me that he already got his Sora level 3 hahahaha. And you'll be able to buy anything you want on eBay. You can always find what your looking for on eBay. But i dont blame him for leaving why dont you two try e-mailing him? Or whould we just go back to talking about him while he's not around? If all else fails mail fraud is a crime. And sheesh watch the language.

Oh, no I never got ripped off from him, but I do live about 20 minutes from him, since the last time I traded with him, it was too NY, and I am in NJ. Still, I checked on Ebay for the X-card, Snow White promo, Sora lvl 3 promo, and Sephy, and I found none of them, so if he wants to buy all of them, good luck, but that will be very, very hard. Also, I guess the two of them could file for mail fraud, but I'd personally rather get my card, then file for mail fraud.

P.S. I don't want to be mean too you, as it seems a lot of people on the site seem to be, but I notice you are budding into everyone's business, so I'm not saying you can't, but if you'd rather have a warmer welcome, please, read and figure where other comments can be necessary, and where they just don't fit in.

i'm glad you brought that up champ. I have a lot of explaining to do, alot of you probably won;t believe me but its the truth and i don't wanna be hated here. You see its not me thats been posting. I, the REAL Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy have been taking care of some personal issues that i dont care to get into. But i didnt want my trade thread to go with out updates and missed trades so my friend has been using my name to update my trade thread and recently he informed me I had been ripped off thats why ive come back to see whats been going on. The last time i posted on here was in that thread about swearing which i did as a joke i hope i made that clear in there but all the stuff after that was my friend, I don;t know why he was acting like an ******* its kind of his way but he is a pretty nice guy. I didnt want to pick these fights with throthrael and mrDawn i frankly dont care what they say or hardly care wht anyone says i just focus on my trades. Now i'm issuing a formal apology for my friend's behavior i didnt think hed care enough to go around starting fights with people but still i'm sorry. you don;t have to believe this is you don't want or you still hate me for what you think i did, all i want is to trade because of my lack of local players to trade with. again I'm sorry i can't take it back but it won't happen again.

TheChampIsHere said:

Mr. Incredible said:

TheChampIsHere said:

Oh, no I never got ripped off from him, but I do live about 20 minutes from him, since the last time I traded with him, it was too NY, and I am in NJ. Still, I checked on Ebay for the X-card, Snow White promo, Sora lvl 3 promo, and Sephy, and I found none of them, so if he wants to buy all of them, good luck, but that will be very, very hard. Also, I guess the two of them could file for mail fraud, but I'd personally rather get my card, then file for mail fraud.

P.S. I don't want to be mean too you, as it seems a lot of people on the site seem to be, but I notice you are budding into everyone's business, so I'm not saying you can't, but if you'd rather have a warmer welcome, please, read and figure where other comments can be necessary, and where they just don't fit in.

Oh you can never be to mean to me because i don't take these internetties seriously. I'll gladly start butting out of people's business when i come back after so many odd weeks and see that everyone else is minding their own business. I've yet to see this so i will continue to add my two pennies each time i return. And he could just send emails he never said he would'nt check and everyone has there price. If you had a snow white and i offered you fifty dollars you would'nt take it?

whats a snow white and why do you keep posting in this thread mr incredible without reason, you kinda just showed up here out of the blue, im not trying to be mean im already under alot of fire for something i didnt even do i just dont want my thread cluttered with stuff thats not pertaining to my trades he ripped me off theres nothing i can do about it but then again it is just a card that i got by accident i paid no more for it then the price of my box so its really no personal loss to me. Champ said it the best its coming out eventually I was smart to try and get rid of it fast when you think about it.

whats a snow white and why do you keep posting in this thread mr incredible without reason, you kinda just showed up here out of the blue, im not trying to be mean im already under alot of fire for something i didnt even do i just dont want my thread cluttered with stuff thats not pertaining to my trades he ripped me off theres nothing i can do about it but then again it is just a card that i got by accident i paid no more for it then the price of my box so its really no personal loss to me. Champ said it the best its coming out eventually I was smart to try and get rid of it fast when you think about it.

[/quote}

Snow White lvl 1 - While you have 7 or more friends, you can not go under 1 HP."

that sounds like a good card I will trade good for it if anyones willing to trade one

Did you ride the short bus?

You said you were scammed so i posted a reply with a possible solution and such and then i was replied to by Champ so i answered him. Nothing to complicated about that is there? Why not jump all over Champ for his replies? Ok then.

DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON ME...LOL!!! partido_risa.gif

i think from what i know champ is a girl(sorry if im wrong) but champ said everything you said first so why jump on him it gets annoying when someone comes in here with no business other then to repeat what someone stated why dont you take the short bus out of my trade thread now im done with you

Champ is a guy for the record.

I'll get back to you on a trade cause I'm looking to see if there is anything I want for Captain Pete.

sorry champ i stand correct my bad lol

If your selling everything...can I buy Sephy from you? How about $15-$20? If thats OK with you? Also, can I also buy maybe the King too?

yeah i could see doin seph for twenty maybe king for twenty or thirty perhaps

Anarchy, I'll buy everything for $200 but only if you haven't sold the Sephy and King yet. E-mail me at [email protected] to work out the details. Though, for a transaction this size I would insist on using paypal as that protects me as well then. Just let me know.

How about both of them for $35? Good? If not, then I'll just take Sephy for $20...you have deal...that would be 1/10 the price of the entire collection for 1 card...sound good?

amphillips id do the set for two hundred but i only want cash thats just the way it is, now i'm looking to get out of this game theres no reason for me to take the money and keep the cards where would i sell them ebay too complicated. My trade rating is very high too with no complaints and i believe ive done business with you before so you no im reliable. But champ 35 for two of my rarest cards nah but if amphillips wont do the whole set for 200 then i would do sephy for twenty king for twenty five