SCIV2 Spoilers - Acrobatic and Triple Botta in Tempo

By MarcoPulleaux, in UFS General Discussion

at this point, he still lacks the aggro needed.

MarcoPulleaux said:

at this point, he still lacks the aggro needed.

how when he can just stop your turn cold anytime he feels like it all he needs is a few poke attacks and a buff for TBiT and i think hell work pretty well

If he doesn't work now, he likely won't work then.

Once again, he lacks symbols with damage pump.

MarcoPulleaux said:

theres always path i supposed but yeah you might be right i still want to try and make it work

Hey, I love Lu Chen, and after Mitsurugi's support, Life may finally have its damage output?

thats also true...god why does it have to be another month away i want new cards now!!

Haha, or at the very least some more spoilers. I'd try to go for 2 spoilers every day, Mon-Fri, because even at 10 a week, by the time pre-release rolls around, there'll still be over 60 more cards that haven't been spoiled.

yeah that would but you know how that goes

MarcoPulleaux said:

Atoning for the Past is totally momentum gen <3

MarcoPulleaux said:

Haha, or at the very least some more spoilers. I'd try to go for 2 spoilers every day, Mon-Fri, because even at 10 a week, by the time pre-release rolls around, there'll still be over 60 more cards that haven't been spoiled.

Yeah it's just another thing Naruto has us beat at...The get like 2-5 new cards a day =/

Previews really help hype up a set and in turn help sales...i don't see why we get so very few.

MarcoPulleaux said:

He doesn't need it.

He just needs momentum. Lack of generation is what's holding that monster back.

Lu Chen will fsck you up if you let him. So sayeth the only person to ever top 8 an event with him ='(

Sol Badguy said:

Previews really help hype up a set and in turn help sales...i don't see why we get so very few.

Because the guy responsible for selecting them, writing them, and then arranging with the art department to get the cards converted to images, is currently finishing up the next Call of Cthulhu set.

Antigoth said:

Sol Badguy said:

Because the guy responsible for selecting them, writing them, and then arranging with the art department to get the cards converted to images, is currently finishing up the next Call of Cthulhu set.

Here is the thing. Previews don't have to be in depth statements. A post could be "Sir-prize!" and a posting of a card or 2. I think that would keep people happy.

Sol Badguy said:

Yeah it's just another thing Naruto has us beat at...The get like 2-5 new cards a day =/

i don't see why we get so very few.

or get a friend who can read and translate japanese for you and you can know what the next 5+ sets do...

I see why we get so very few, its a conspiracy to annoy you, and guess what, it seems to be working.

kiit said:

Sol Badguy said:

or get a friend who can read and translate japanese for you and you can know what the next 5+ sets do...

I see why we get so very few, its a conspiracy to annoy you, and guess what, it seems to be working.

Naruto hasn't followed the Japanese sets for about a year now. It's purely Bandai of America now so no one knows what is coming out.

Sol Badguy said:

kiit said:

Sol Badguy said:

Naruto hasn't followed the Japanese sets for about a year now. It's purely Bandai of America now so no one knows what is coming out.

Could you people not talk about card games based on awful anime?

Ahem this is my trollish post for the month...

BELIEVE IT!

God I hate anime.

B-Rad said:

BELIEVE IT!

God I hate anime.

In short, um no.

Homme Chapeau said:

Sol Badguy said:

kiit said:

Sol Badguy said:

Could you people not talk about card games based on awful anime?

Kind of hard seeing as they get much better prizes than us on the local, regional, and national scale. And thier company actually cares about the game so they get previews every day :(

How is wish FFG gave a ****...I mean its Bad enough we have to deal with delay after delay but they can at least give us previews to tide us over enough to care.

I am the scout for my store and recently the interest in UFS has died down it was going SO good after Tekken released but now everyone has what they want and were eagerly awaiting the next set then found out it would be delayed till December and after a while lost interest. With very little to no previews coming out and such a limited card pool there isn't much to talk about UFS wise and so they have begun looking at other games...

guitalex2008 said:

B-Rad said:

BELIEVE IT!

God I hate anime.

Correction: you hate Naruto. Naruto is not a good representation of what anime is, considering that the creator himself is committing show suicide by turning Naruto into Pokemon (complete with everyone being assigned an element, and each element being strong against others) and killing off important fan favorite characters because the creator's bosses refuse to let him end the series the way he wanted to a LONG TIME AGO.

In short, um no.

Nah ask anyone that knows me, I simply hate anime.

Actually no I lie, there's been two Anime things that I've enjoyed since becoming a teenager: Death Note (the Japanese version), and some old movie called Venus Wars or something like that.

MegaGeese said:

Er...no.

He doesn't need it.

He just needs momentum. Lack of generation is what's holding that monster back.

Lu Chen will fsck you up if you let him. So sayeth the only person to ever top 8 an event with him ='(

Lack of generation blah. Atoning for the Past is a given, and spamming some throws (Cobra Clutch-Close Throw in Life, Half Nelson and Cobra Twist in Good) isn't too hard.

Also, you top 8'd with him in a different time period. Yes, Lu Chen can be pretty **** lame with his turn-ending potential, but it's still relatively hard for him to actually KILL.

MarcoPulleaux said:

Also, you top 8'd with him in a different time period. Yes, Lu Chen can be pretty **** lame with his turn-ending potential, but it's still relatively hard for him to actually KILL.

Striking Thunder helps in that regard.

So is this card any good?
Hatman fill me in...

sir_shajir said:

So is this card any good?
Hatman fill me in...

Which one? Striking Thunder?

Well, if they're going for the AftP thing, yes. Because all you need is to toss them as much as you can, then a throw, then form AftP to put them face up in momentum. With people not running momentum hate, it's +2 damage per copy of face-up Striking Thunder in the momentum. I dunno boss but +2 damage on any reversal I toss out free of charge sounds good to me.

If they're not running AftP, no. Hard as hell to hit with it, and can be easily blocked. In Lu Chen, it's not even Reversal nor does it help you any if it's not face-up.