After much waiting, the work begins...

By talismanisland, in Talisman Home Brews

It has for the moment. I want to make a few changes, but check back later and I'll stick it back for the time being.

Edited by talismanisland

I found pics and using the terrain templates, I made a small sub-board under the city. Apparently, the City Mayor is in reality, a Dracolich. My problem is I can't get rid of the terrain banner at the top of the template. Any suggestions as to how to do that?

You can't currently, but it will be very easy to add in as a new card type.

So, apart from any major feature requests, is there anything that needs altering before the current version of SE gets submitted to Chris for inclusion in the catalogue?

Good morning,

Agreed. I think its good to go.

Now take a break and enjoy the holidays! Talisman has been here for a while, it will be here when you return.

Merry Christmas.

Just to let people know that the last version of the plugin is now part of the SE3 catalogue.

I found pics and using the terrain templates, I made a small sub-board under the city. Apparently, the City Mayor is in reality, a Dracolich. My problem is I can't get rid of the terrain banner at the top of the template. Any suggestions as to how to do that?

You can't currently, but it will be very easy to add in as a new card type.

I'm afraid I don't quite follow what you mean....

I mean that in a future update I might add the option to remove the banner.