New LackeyCCG Plugin for Call of Cthulhu LCG

By Kallisti, in CoC General Discussion

No problem, glad to help out.

Question for you, because I don't really know how the plugin architecture works… What parts of the user interface are under your control and what parts are not? I'm trying to think about possible improvements to the usability/intuitiveness of the game but I don't want to suggest things that you cannot alter.

Also, I just also spotted a small typo: In the wide button bar just under the play area there is a button marked "Ressource" which should only have one "s" in it.

I can change colors and pictures from the interface.

i try to change font of buttons, but i can't

i can add /edit buttons (total 10 buttons) : each button may activate lot of simples actions

i can't change width token (it's why i choose to play with domain marker)

i can change name/number of buttons for each phases

… so maybe talk about your ideas and i'll check if it's possible

PS : i received a PM, but as i can't update my zip code , i don't know who is the sender neither the message…

Thanks to COCLCG for the games ^^

I hope we'll play soon with vocal chat because qwerty keyboard suxx !

your mi go deck is strong and very interesting !

So i added all available Revelations cards (with the previous updates, some cards missed)

I kept only the story shared gamezone

See you soon

thank you as well. come on in everybody !! the waters fine !!! ( and im happy to teach ). on quite a bit so just join in. good for trialling new decks.

and might i say that you've done an excellent job krissS666. very fluid and quick for what i expected.

I'm interested in learning this when I have more free time this weekend. Is anyone up for a game on Saturday?

me ^^ go to skype xD

as i said, ill be on most the time as i work, but can play and then get back to work. if you see my game, jump in and i'll teach. won't have skype until tommorrow though, but its not essential.

downloaded skype. will have speaker / cam tomorrow. callsign COCLCG of course!!

Add yourself to the skype thread KrissS666 started.

to cut it short, if you have lackey installed, then just go to preferences / plugin - and in the white text space next to 'update or install from URL' type / paste

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/327207/CtuhlhuCcgLcg/updatelist.txt ( with the cthulhu spelling mistake - haha )

and let it go !! then restart lackey and if the cards images aren't downloading then in preferences / plugin click 'download all missing card images' - you don't have to wait. any you add to decks download first it seems.

should be easy as that. look forward to seeing you on there.

all cards but the latest AP but for some reason brother xavier is missing ??

i am happy to teach ANYONE the interface which is really easy after only a game or two ( i am a patient teacher ).

to enter my game if its on ( and i can give you deck building interface advice from there ) just go to server tab next to preferences, connect to server and you'll see my game there if im there.

THANKS to lackey and KrissS666 - just when i had given up because i was wasting my time, i'm finally getting some games in !! ( but neeeeeed more ). only a few people on lackey at the moment.

i'm working on card of new expansion, so players could test thoses cards in their deck

fakeU1.jpg

COCLCG said:

THANKS to lackey and KrissS666 - just when i had given up because i was wasting my time, i'm finally getting some games in !! ( but neeeeeed more ). only a few people on lackey at the moment.

I still haven't gotten to try a game w/ Lackey but I got a friend of mine to download it to try later and most amazing of all I actually got to play a real game last night against my wife! She's not really a gamer, but I was talking about the new cards and Lackey and she said "That's that card game where I had the blue cards, right? We could play that again sometime." So, I whipped her up a new Agency deck (she's not into the monsters) and made myself a mono-Silver Twilight deck to try out. Victory went to the Cultists, but now she wants a rematch because the first game she "didn't really know what she was doing".

Life is pretty good at the moment :)

ps - sorry for going off-topic, but I thought some of you could relate to this.

i'm glad to hear some good news dboeren. It's always like to know peoples play this game :)

At the moment i have plenty of AGoT players around my home, so i'm playing it, but i don't give up to teach them how this game is good gran_risa.gif

New update : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/327207/CtuhlhuCcgLcg/updatelist.txt

Add 180 degree ability to cards : player should have choice between standard ressources (domain + 180° cards) and marker + 270° cards !
Place a investergation icon in the Token Area : in the right panel i added the token zone (for investigation and domain)

investigation-tokens.jpg

I talked with sadric and soon all updates will be with his link (found in the lackey brownse plugin), so in few days i'll stop to use dropbox link

Others news soon

investigation-tokens.jpg

this is how you'll play with card from unspekable extention

FK1.jpg FK2.jpg FK11.jpg

some of thoses cards are available in the update, i'll finished others at last monday ^^

When adding an investigation token I'm getting the backside of a card with written in red the word Investigation?

Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks for all the great effort.

there's been sveeral updates and additions of new cards in last couple of days, and some fixing of bugs that we went through. there's a lot involved and a fair bit of code, so things like this will pop up from time to time. it was working last night but yes, now i'm getting the backside of a card. will talk to KrissS666 next time he's on and he'll fix that no doubt. its starting to look great though isn't it !! i must have just missed you unless your not connected to server. dont be shy !!

I was not on server. Had only ten minutes or so and wanted to take a quick look at the changes. Was not able to play a full game. But maybe later this night

hey darkman and others.

when you download the latest version of '/update list.txt', you need to MAKE SURE you then press 'download all missing card images' and this fixes the problem. if you have any more troubles then let me know. i will be on most the time but time difference may make us miss each other when you next on. looking forward to a game though !

hey there. if i've directed you here from lackey, then stay tuned as later today i will be writing a post about the lackey community that we are trying to set up ( just finished an all nighter and will simply ramble incoherently at the moment ). in a nutshell we hope to grow a group of people that are interested in using this program to introduce people to the game, learn, develop decks ideas and trial them in a non-competative, supportive and helpful environment.

will write after a few hours of blissful sleep.

have started a new topic in general discussion titled 'welcome to lackey', for those of you interested in learning the game / using the program.