Ignore!!

By amphillips, in Agrabah Bazaar

MASSIVE updates to the available cards for trades list.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It is your B-day...right? Also, if you have any of my wants (Sora lvl 3 promo, Snow Whites either, Event nf), what would you want for them. I don't have 2 of anything in your wants I don't think... sad.gif

But, post in my trade thread an offer, because I'm not sure what the trade would be?

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'll get back to you on what I would be interested in from your trade thread then tomorrow. Birthday celebrations and all!

Hi, and happy birthday!

I'm very interested in these cards:

117 Behemoth 5 SR Dark/Heartless 1
2 Donald Duck 4 SRU Friend 1
26 King Triton 2 SRU Friend 1

84 Tinker Bell 0 SR Magic/Friend 1
91 The King 0 SRU Friend 2

Are you able to sell any of those (shipping to Finland)? I'd appreciate it since I'm trying to complete my collection. If not, I could try to get 1 Japanese Sora Lv 3 Promo 5/2. What would you trade it for?

I'd sell and ship to Finland but I would need to receive the money first; since you are from Finland I would only accept money by paypal. What's your offer for all of those? I have no interest in the Japanese promo; only the English version. If I wanted the Japanese version I could buy it on eBay for $3 plus shipping.

$45 for all of those shipped to Finland (with some kind of insurance, if possible)? Paying by PayPal is no problem. Please make a counteroffer if that's not ok.

You can also email me, [email protected]

That's not even a reasonable offer. I can get $35 for the King alone. Not to mention the other cards you want or the shipping to Finland with some type of insurance. The shipping alone on the way I send something like that is going to be like $10-$15 because I use a padded bubble envelope and delivery confirmation (not sure if this is even available to Finland but I would imagine so) plus you want insurance. I'm not even considering it for less than $75.

hey I saw you posted in champs thread that you got an event NF with a creased corner, that wasn't the one from me was it??

Nope! Yours came through perfectly. No worries!

Have you received your stuff from me yet? If not try tracking code 03082690000127213901 at www.usps.com

phew, I was worried for a sec there : D looks like they'll get here tomorrow.

Have you gotten more Spears/Dusks since?

I have received a couple of each, though I do have an offer in on a few of them. Once details are finalized I'll let you know what I have left.

i did get your cards thanks i'm now looking for your tip card 1-3 check my trade thread if there is anything you need or want.

jacoby, not too much off your list interests me to be honest with you and it's not like they are that valuable. How about $3 for all three of them?

amphillips said:

jacoby, not too much off your list interests me to be honest with you and it's not like they are that valuable. How about $3 for all three of them?

ya that'll be fine

Still have my shipping info? If not shoot me an e-mail and I'll give it to you again.

nope i still got it i send you an email when i ship though!

lol, nice add under the wants. From what I know, they were "unofficially" shown at Gen Con and one of my team mates pulled Aurora.

This way they all bug you with the questions :-D I am looking forward to their official release though. I must have them all!!!!

Aladdin lvl 3 SR
Dumbo lvl 2 SR
Jafar lvl 8 SR

let me know what you want for these 3

hey, i just gotta some quick question what does snow white do, how do you get the non foil event, and what's new sora promos health, and is there a new X card? If you can just leave the answers in my thread. Thanks!

Minor edits to stuff for trade.

In regards to what you posted on my trading thread - I really don't want to trade Leon unless Sephiroth is involved in the bargain. I figure that's one of the best bargaining chips I have to get that card. That being said I'd be more than happy to trade SR Dark Riku. How bout your non-Foil Cid and non-Foil Tigger? Email me at [email protected] and we can negotiate everything out. Thanks!

I'm sorry, I can't do that. The non-foil Cid is worth far more to me than the Dark Riku is. I definitely understand about the Sephiroth though. Good luck working something out for that one.

Minor updates to haves and successful trades.