Ignore!!

By amphillips, in Agrabah Bazaar

Edits made 7/25/09

Hey, I sent the cards in the mail today, tell me when you get them, thanx! :D

Just wanted ot let ya know I got your emails and will be sending out tomorrow afternoon. ^_^

Way: Awesome! Thanks again. I also have shipped everything out so please let me know when you receive!

Sungtrs: I'll certainly let you know when I receive and I assure you I will ship out immediately through priority mail since you were cool enough to send out first. Oh, and thanks for the friend add!!

Aaron

No prob man, I just like it that there aren't people here that would scam alot (since if they do they would be heard in like the Post Ref Threads and other threads XD). Most people I see on this thread that trades have either really high trade level, or a low level like me who is very eager to trade and thats why I can trust everyone right now (unless I see like a -1 on them XD) lol. I'm also happy to help you finish your collection with Ansem, and thank you very much I'll be waiting for future notices...now I needa study mad hard for my summer classes! > :D rofls

I e-mailed you. ;3

Received and responded Spirit!

More edits made on the list of stuff available and or desired 7/26/09

recieved and sent today.

DW, how does the feedback and ratings system work on here since this is my first trade that is going through. What do I need to do upon receiving successful trades etc?

theres a ref thread that you just post the name of the trader and a plus or negative one. its usually in one of the first 2 pages.

Did you get my card yet? :D

I haven't received anything yet, though my mail doesn't typically come until about 2pm each day so i don't get to check it until I get home from work at about 5. I'll check for it as soon as I get home and let you know when it gets here!

Oh okay I feel ya >.< lol okay I'll be waiting! :D

Lol. Yeah, i am excited for stuff to start rolling in myself!

Small edit to trades/wants list.

Small edits again.

More small edits made to list.

Sending out tomorrow since I was out of stamps.

Major updates as of 7/30/09

Do you have the Behemoth SR from Set 4?

Not for trade. I have one copy for myself and that's it.

Minor updates added.

Card your card this morning after I dropped off your card at the post office. It should be to you soon. Thanks again for the trade.

hey amphillips i was wondering if you saw the updated list and was still interested in bying anything?( i posted this on my thread to but i wasnt sure if u check my thred) anyways u posted on there a while ago and i told u i had to update it, so in is updated now and no response.