Ignore!!

By amphillips, in Agrabah Bazaar

I know, I got 2 Kings, 1 Cloud, and 3 Sephys, before I got 1 Aladdin lvl 1 SR...I did get one in my first box, but I traded it away early...so I had to work too get another one.

Making some more minor edits to the list.

I sent you an e-mail. Please let me know! o_o;;

Minor edits to include pending stuff.

Just putting this out there, but if you ever get any extras of anything on my wants, I'd be willing to buy them for $10-$20 (depending on the card).

I got your package in the mail today, leaving a ref.

And good god man! Check your mail! It's kind of urgent. >_<;;;;

Making some more minor edits

I replied to your e-mail. >_>

I like your topic title...though I reccomend putting Aladdin lvl 1 SR in the front of the title, people will see it more. As for the Aladdin lvl 1 SR, I thought it was a more common SR from Set 1, but apparently the only people on the site who seem to have one are me and Card_Breaker, and we only have 1 of him. It was also the first SR I got in my box of Set 1, but I traded it away to DarthJLC a long time ago, and he doesn't get on anymore...srry to say, you might have to take your luck, and might just have to buy another box of Set 1.

Hey there,

Apologies for the belated REP's but I have been very busy as of late. Workin 60-80 hour weeks takes a tole on you after a while.

Regardless, I am on way way to give you your REP's now, keeping you informed is all.

Thanks again for the trades.

-Thirroxin

Just glad you remembered is all! Thank you for the awesome trades as well. I'll leave your refs as well!

Just bumping myself up to the beginning.

since I'm already trading you most of your wants, I would be remiss if I didn't point out I also have the jack skellington that you need. Only other card I see that I'd want is ultima weapon

Well, that one really isn't worth it to me to be honest with you. I can buy the Jack Skellington on ebay for like $2-$3 whereas the Ultima Weapon is another decent SRU. I'm just not willing to throw that into the deal for one extra card I can pick up pretty much anywhere. Thank you for the offer though!

I'm thinking that if you are ready we can go ahead and start our trade if you wanted to. Just e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll reply with my information. I figure, worst case scenario, Anarchy screws me (which I doubt would happen since I've traded successfully with him before) and I'll just send you the Sephiroth out of my collection until I can find another one somewhere. I already have an extra "The King" so I can cover the trade on my own. Like I said, just shoot me an e-mail and we'll get this started then!

alright, sounds good to me

Got it and replied. Thanks again man!

hey i am pretty sure i can get a SR aladdin lvl 1-base set but i saw your list and all i really wanted was the king so i was wondering if you could look at my trade thread and see if there is anything you would want for him +the aladdin if not let me know please

Actually, I have a deal in the works for an Aladdin so I am going to pass for the time being. If I change my mind though or the trade doesn't work out I'll let you know.

Edits to add in number of successful transactions by UserName, Trades in Progress, and Scams/Negatives Transactions.

I e-mailed you. :]

Bump bump bump bump

I sent you another reply. Please check, so I can go forward with the transaction soon.

I replied to your reply :-)

Just some updates to the thread.

Minor updates to lists