Foix Bunker Map

By Toolian, in Tannhauser

Mal - This is strange. I have a completely different path map.

Your making me feel like a newbie, I have never seen that map before! I was wondering where the "red" lines you mentioned came from!

That's from the earlier maps. Malechi's matches the current tactical maps . The lack of joining paths looks like an error.

Good to know. If no one finds any errors with the map as it is, I plan to clean it up and get it all ready for publishing.

Sundance - Do you have the Scenario Set Up? It would be nice to publish all of this together if possible.

4 equal quadrants here is my piss poor example =)

4quadrants.png

Gotcha. You do realize when split in four, each of these pieces measure just shy of thirteen and a half inches square right?

Now the question is ... Which format?

A) Lights Off/Alarms Off

B) Lights Off/Alarms On

C) Lights On/Alarms Off

D) Lights On/Alarms On

EDIT: You gotta love this new Forum (see the rotted quotes above) . It seems to only work ... Whenever .

Malechi said:

Gotcha. You do realize when split in four, each of these pieces measure just shy of thirteen and a half inches square right?

Now the question is ... Which format?

A) Lights Off/Alarms Off

B) Lights Off/Alarms On

C) Lights On/Alarms Off

D) Lights On/Alarms On

Yup, I want them that big since they are easy to transport in my Tann box just like the old outdoor map.

As for which one...

B

Lights off/ Alarms on. Hope to get it all printed out and glued by Friday night. =)

The Sundance Kid said:

Yup, I want them that big since they are easy to transport in my Tann box just like the old outdoor map.

As for which one...

B

Lights off/ Alarms on. Hope to get it all printed out and glued by Friday night. =)

HERE is the Quad Version you requested, The PDF file is 998.36Kb; 13.40 inches by 13.40 inches per page. When printing DO NOT RESIZE TO FIT PAPER ... I hope you know what you are doing and have a way to print at that size.

Or ... http://www.mediafire.com/file/lunhoyukxzj/Foix_Bunker_Quad_Version.pdf

NOTE: For the rest of you; this is NOT the final printable version as the pages are much too big for any normal printer.

I just realized that it just now turned to my birthday. I am outta here.

Thanks, I am getting them printed at Kinkos or some office store.

I was at kinkos the other day and askthem if I was able to do it, they said yes... :s

Happy B-day Mal!

The Foix Bunker map is now available in split page PDFs in all four versions!

The Foix Bunker: Alarms Off/Lights Off version PDF may be downloaded HERE .

FoixAlarmOff.jpg

Open the image in a new page for the single sheet full size JPG version.

The Foix Bunker: Alarms Off/Lights On version PDF may be downloaded HERE .

FoixAlarmOffLightsOnDim.jpg

The Foix Bunker: Alarms On/Lights Off version PDF may be downloaded HERE .

FoixAlarmOn.jpg

The Foix Bunker: Alarms On/Lights On version PDF may be downloaded HERE .

FoixAlarmOnLightsOnDim.jpg

The Foix Bunker: Tactical Map is included in each PDF as a single sheet reference.

FoixTacticalFinal.jpg

Each of the PDFs are designed to print on either Letter or A4 paper, but you must indicate DO NOT RESIZE!

Just wanted to say amazing work and great ideas on the Alarms on/off. Brillant work.

Are there any good programs to use for creating your own maps?

Cheshire said:

Just wanted to say amazing work and great ideas on the Alarms on/off. Brillant work.

Are there any good programs to use for creating your own maps?

I like photoshop

Thanks nice work guys !

the pdf format worked just fine nice and easy to prind chop and glue !

Thanks AGAIN !

soul shaper said:

Thanks nice work guys !

the pdf format worked just fine nice and easy to prind chop and glue !

Thanks AGAIN !

Glad you like it. I have created new entrance tokens that you can place over the floor vents for new interesting ways to play, I'll post 'em soon.

I will be waiting for those Tokens !

I saw some other maps on the custom maps section but they are in a big jpg .

i know they are not yours but can u give me a hint how to print then so they turn out right ?

Keep the good work !

soul shaper said:

i know they are not yours but can u give me a hint how to print then so they turn out right ?

Keep the good work !

Howdy, I believe you are talkig about outdoor version map v. 1.0, Doc Savage's urban map and the Zeppelin map.

For out door map version 1.0 Mal has created a split file (I think 12 pages) Thoughnot sure if you want to printthat since a new version is coming out, but just for the sake of have more maps you may want to.

Doc's Urban is suppose to be goig into reconstruction (fixing the circles) So you may want t wait on that? Actually I have fixed it my self with new circles, and some other suff, just been waiting to upload it for Doc to change what he wants since he is theoriginal developer of the map. But when that happens mal usully chops them up with photoshop.

As for the Zeppelin map you will need to chop it up with photoshop (or maybe mal can?) But Someday in the future (after the map contest) I plan on updating that map (with permission) with new grphic updates and new circle paths.

By the way, welcome to the Tannhauser universe (I guess you are new?)

I would lve to have you join TannBunker tannbunker.myfastforum.org/index.php

Malechi has translated all the French bonus tokens as well as links to print them in the code breaks section for a more rich game play once the old tokens become a bit sour.

The Sundance Kid said:

soul shaper said:

Keep the good work !

Howdy, I believe you are talkig about outdoor version map v. 1.0, Doc Savage's urban map and the Zeppelin map.

For out door map version 1.0 Mal has created a split file (I think 12 pages) Thoughnot sure if you want to printthat since a new version is coming out, but just for the sake of have more maps you may want to.

Doc's Urban is suppose to be goig into reconstruction (fixing the circles) So you may want t wait on that? Actually I have fixed it my self with new circles, and some other suff, just been waiting to upload it for Doc to change what he wants since he is theoriginal developer of the map. But when that happens mal usully chops them up with photoshop.

As for the Zeppelin map you will need to chop it up with photoshop (or maybe mal can?) But Someday in the future (after the map contest) I plan on updating that map (with permission) with new grphic updates and new circle paths.

By the way, welcome to the Tannhauser universe (I guess you are new?)

I would lve to have you join TannBunker tannbunker.myfastforum.org/index.php

Malechi has translated all the French bonus tokens as well as links to print them in the code breaks section for a more rich game play once the old tokens become a bit sour.

So i supposed that only the foix bunker map is finished !

i will wait for the Oder's them !

yup I'm new . you newbie sensors are working just fine lol

thks for the tannbunker forum link i will check it for sure.

Many thanks, guys! I just got into Tannhauser and this is just AWESOME! :)