KH DSi

By rpgfreak25, in Odds & Ends

TheChampIsHere said:

Don't spoil it, it ruins the magic. What I plan too do, is not understand anything in the Japanese version, and just run around in the first world getting used to the game, and when the US one comes out, then I'll run through it. Don't ruin it, it happened too me with Pokemon Pearl, which I got in Japanese for free too. The only thing was I played through the whole game then, so now I know...

How do you get free JP games?

...I have a thing called the "Cyclo" it is a magical thing, that allows you to get any DS game, and put it on your DS from the safety of your home. I generally get games I don't care for, or want really badly, but can't wait for the American release date, because some of the games that you put on the Cylco or R4 (whatever you have) don't work with wifi connectivity, which I need for some games (Kingdom Hearts....Pokemon...cough)

You can buy it at many different sites, but the Cyclo or R4 is only a DS cartridge that goes into your DS. What you mainly need is a Micro SD card which you can pick up at any electronics store really. You download the game onto the Micro SD card, put that into the tiny slot on the Cyclo or R4, and then you can play the game on your DS. It almost works as an emulator except you can play the game like it was meant to be played....on a DS.

You can dowload the files on various sites, but the file has to have an .nds after it. I'll take pics of it later for you so you know what to look for.

*Just for the reference, the Cyclo and R4 is not a Nintendo liscensed product, and does not work on the DSi, it works on the normal DS or DS Lite out now. Once the DSi comes out, they will make a new one for it. I'll get that too, because I'm already getting the Kingdom Hearts DSi...

I saw a Kingdom Hearts DSi. It was filled with the Heartless and Nobody symbols. Although, don't you think they should make a better cover for the 358/2 days. I saw it on gamestop, it was just the title on a black background.

Nobody said:

I saw a Kingdom Hearts DSi. It was filled with the Heartless and Nobody symbols. Although, don't you think they should make a better cover for the 358/2 days. I saw it on gamestop, it was just the title on a black background.

thats just a mock up cover until S-E releases the official box art.

Thats the DSi I was referring to. And Vice, so there might be an interesting cover after, cool. Let's hope S-E gives it their best.

Ok, hoping that it would be able to hold me until Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. This should keep me busy until the game comes out. And for those who are worried, yes, I have the adaptor to play imported Japan Games. I just, never really used it.

....my mom won't let me buy the thing, because shes all like "Why do you want another game you already have, but you can't understand", so I'm learning Japanese so that she'll let me get it, because I will understand it...

I'm wondering, who else is looking at the official JP Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days website.

Me! I know that they just released pics 14-16 which show off more NBC stuff....

Do we have an official Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days website out?

You mean the US? This is the official site right now, it has some English on it, but for the most part is Japanese.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/days/

You know what can make people mad about this game?

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days Final MIx+

LOL

Nobody said:

You know what can make people mad about this game?

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days Final MIx+

LOL

No, if it were to be remade for a home console, it would probably go something like Kingdom Hearts Re: 358/2 Days or something more original like ... Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days -Revisited-.

I don't it would be the -Revisted- one....

Does anyone know how to play music on the DSi with the SD card?

I have to ask my friend, he knows how, I'll try reaching him tommorow.

Thanks..I want to see if I can play Pokemon Platinum while playing "The Other Promise"

Definitely going to be importing the KH DSi once I can get the money.

Yay for no region coding! ^_^

You know that the DSi is region locked? So you can only play Japanese game on it if you import it, you can't play US games on a JP DSi, and vice versa?

TheChampIsHere said:

You know that the DSi is region locked? So you can only play Japanese game on it if you import it, you can't play US games on a JP DSi, and vice versa?

Is it the same for the DS Lite? Because if I wanted to import KH 358/2 Days, I want to make sure it would work. And what about the PSP?

I do not believe the DSi is region locked. The PSP I'm not sure, I think it is, but you can easily hack it. I wouldn't reccommend getting 358/2 Days early, unless you can read JP, it spoils the story. I'm getting it for free, but I'm not going to progress in it, just run around in the first level getting used to the gameplay. Playing through the whole thing, spoils it in my opinoin.

TheChampIsHere said:

I do not believe the DSi is region locked. The PSP I'm not sure, I think it is, but you can easily hack it. I wouldn't reccommend getting 358/2 Days early, unless you can read JP, it spoils the story. I'm getting it for free, but I'm not going to progress in it, just run around in the first level getting used to the gameplay. Playing through the whole thing, spoils it in my opinoin.

I think I remember my cousin playing a Japanese game on her PSP, so I'm pretty sure it isn't region locked.

I don't think I'll get 358/2 Days early, but BBS is just calling out to me...

The PSP might be region-locked, but a PSP is easily hacked. Once hacked, you can do numerous things to it. My friend knows a master hacker whos good with technological stuff, who turned his PSP into a phone, by taking parts out of the Iphone, and puttting into the PSP, that isn't hacking it, but you can take down region locking extremely easily with it.

TheChamp, anything about the music files?