KH DSi

By rpgfreak25, in Odds & Ends

cool kk lets hope you get the wifi before the game come out...

I will probably go for the person with the most projectiles. I always play a long range, defensive battle in my games. I think it is more enjoyable.

TheChampIsHere said:

I will probably go for the person with the most projectiles. I always play a long range, defensive battle in my games. I think it is more enjoyable.

That would be:

Xemnas: creates lasers
Xigbar [bEST CHOICE]: obviously the most projectile using guy hence the crossbows
Zexion: Books are projectiles apparently...lol
Larxene: throws kunai

Others that are iffy are:

Xaldin: should you count throwing a spear as a projectile... he is still a more close combat guy
Vexen: Blizzard spells...
Lexaeus: Those rocks that fly up...not really projectiles...but they can be called so to an extent
Axel: Chakrams...
Demyx: Falling drops of water...projectile or not?
Marluxia: okay...so one attack which creates a blade that rushes at you...but still a more close combat guy
Roxas: The ability to cast spells can create projectile-like moves like Fire...

Not:

Saix: Nothing thrown at you...
Luxord: He never throws a card...just swipes them at you...

I really don't know:

Xion: May not be playable/we don't know her powers...

So, pick Xigbar.

i agree with Breaker...

I'm pretty sure Xion is playable, I mean you do work with her on a mission, so she has a moveset, and life bar and all, I don't see why not.

I do agree that Xigbar would be the best choice, but he was never my favorite member. Lexaus does have rocks, but they can't go to far, Xaldin just has long-range close combat, he doesn't really have many projectiles. Unless Larxene can copy herself, her kunais will probly be weak. Xemnas is the leadar, so I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of people play him. We'll just wait and see.

wasnt demyx all projectiles in the fight in kh2 he just kecpt shooting bubbles and like water spears at you till he got close and hit you with his instrument

I guess you could say he was, but there are others who were more projectile like then he.

OK DSi Is coming out to america in 2009, but the game 358/2 is for the nintendo ds the DSi is just like the gameboy advance and the gameboy advance sp its not a new system.

Basically, yes...but, the DSi is more special then the SP. The SP just had a different shape, the DSi has a built in camera and can hold music. Some games Nintendo said are DSi exclusives, those I do not believe will be playable for the normal DS. If Kingdom Hearts is one of them, people will have to get a DSi.

Dibs on using zexion. That is if I get wifi.....

Yes! It is going to be released mid-2009 for the US!

I might get the Japanese version though...along with BBS... what do you guys think? Get both early or wait?

I know that the PSP is universal, so I can play the Japanese BBS on it, but what about the DS and 358/2 Days? Is the DS universal like the PSP or not?

I scanned the NP article!

2Days.png?t=1232386939

why didn't the pic show... well here:

2Days.png picture by myfavoritetvshow

Anyways, what's with the green heartless? Here they picture a green Wyvern and in the 7th event on the website, there is a giant green Rabid Dog. They could be new heartless...but all they are are recolored/resized... And I wonder what the new flower heartless does... It could be a cousin of the Creeper Plant I guess...

Are all the members availible or only some of the members? All I know is that Roxas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Axel, and Siax are playable.

Nobody said:

Are all the members availible or only some of the members? All I know is that Roxas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Axel, and Siax are playable.

All are going to be. I don't know about Xion though...

All have been revealed through screenshots, demos, or interviews with the exception of Xion.

Xion has been revealed in screenshots, she does work with you, so she does have her own whole moveset and stats. I would assume her being playable because of that. Besides that, yes, every other Organization member is playable.

Card_Breaker: Don't get either japanese, unless you can read it, or you have a patch, or if it is for free. If not, you can kind of ruin the experience of playing it, and when you actually do in English, it won't be so, lets say "magical". Also, for the fact that you would have to pay for it, or someone for that matter (parents might buy it for their child) would have to buy it. If you have an R4, Cyclo, or something like that, then get 358/2 Days.

*The R4, Cyclo, etc. allows you to download games for free and put them on your DS, I have one, so I will definitly be getting 358/2 Days the day it comes out...

I'll also post when the DSi exclusive comes to Nintendo World...

Pics of the DSi are now out, coming out May 30, 2009 in Japan. I'm not sure if it is going to go to NintendoWorld because the American one is coming out in early April, so that is coming out before. Heres a link to the pic below, I think it looks nice, but when you first see it, it might look kind of weird.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/__icsFiles/artimage/2009/03/05/pc_fc_n_gn/edi.jpg

OK, it's official. Kingdom 358/2 days is going to be released in Japan on August 9 this year.

Actually, the release date is May 30...

The US release date is August 31. Ironically, that is my friend-who-loves-Kingdom-Hearts's birthday. I told him SE is going to delay the game by 1 day and he was like "NO WAY!!!!!!1!!!1!!1", lol.

Tell him, I wouldn't be shocked if it was released late (also, that if they do move it back, me es muy srry). I'm getting the Japanese game for free anyways, I'll take pics when I get it....

Card_Breaker said:

The US release date is August 31. Ironically, that is my friend-who-loves-Kingdom-Hearts's birthday. I told him SE is going to delay the game by 1 day and he was like "NO WAY!!!!!!1!!!1!!1", lol.

Thats not the official release date. August 31st 2009 is just a place holder date st by Gamestop as its a rough gestimation of when its expected to arrive.

Date will change. Also Unless you like pissing your money way then by all means by the japanese version of 358/2 because unless you understand Jap It'll be a waste of money buying the same game twice in which the first time round you'll be lost and wont understand the plot/game.

I'm getting the Japanese one for free...so I'm losing no money whatsoever...

AHHH!!!! I can't stand it when this happens. If I watch videos or read reviews or ect. I spoil the Kingdom Hearts story. But if I don't people will get ahead on most Kingdom Hearts information. I don't know what to do. I don't want to get behind, but I don't want to spoil it either.

Don't spoil it, it ruins the magic. What I plan too do, is not understand anything in the Japanese version, and just run around in the first world getting used to the game, and when the US one comes out, then I'll run through it. Don't ruin it, it happened too me with Pokemon Pearl, which I got in Japanese for free too. The only thing was I played through the whole game then, so now I know...