KH DSi

By rpgfreak25, in Odds & Ends

I never could get into Rhythm Heaven, clearly I have no rhythm.

I don't know if you knew, but if you pre-order the game on Amazon, it may take a while longer to get too you, but you get an additional cover sleeve with it with a limited art design. Nobody knows what it looks like, but I might be willing to do that, I'll see.

TheChampIsHere said:

I never could get into Rhythm Heaven, clearly I have no rhythm.

I don't know if you knew, but if you pre-order the game on Amazon, it may take a while longer to get too you, but you get an additional cover sleeve with it with a limited art design. Nobody knows what it looks like, but I might be willing to do that, I'll see.

I know. I'm gonna wait until a month before. Hopefully Gamestop will have it as a preorder gift as well.

As of July 15, I will be in California for the rest of July and I think some of August. I don't know if the camp I'm going to will let me access this site, so if not, I'll see you all when I get back!

Bring me a Smore!!!!!!!!!!! Or some Ice Cream.....................he's not bringing it...is he?

Sadly, he would be, but they just ran out of it at the store...ALL TYPES, so don`t ask for anymore...

I dont know why ice cream stands as of sign of peacfulness in Japan. Even in the movie Battle Royale, when the students are killing each other, whenever they have ice cream, it is a peaceful scene...kind of weird, but oh well...more ice cream...

TheChampIsHere said:

Sadly, he would be, but they just ran out of it at the store...ALL TYPES, so don`t ask for anymore...

I dont know why ice cream stands as of sign of peacfulness in Japan. Even in the movie Battle Royale, when the students are killing each other, whenever they have ice cream, it is a peaceful scene...kind of weird, but oh well...more ice cream...

Obviously you've never tried to find a 99 Flake that costs 99 pence IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLEFIELD.

Doing so raises your manliness score by so many points that battle must stop and everyone must be peaceful in awe of your manly might.

I never finished that movie..........and I didn't get that last comment.

Trothael said:

Obviously you've never tried to find a 99 Flake that costs 99 pence IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLEFIELD.

Doing so raises your manliness score by so many points that battle must stop and everyone must be peaceful in awe of your manly might.

ICE CREAM: The snack a manly man eats to create world peace.

*munches me ice cream*

Choitz said:

Trothael said:

ICE CREAM: The snack a manly man eats to create world peace.

*munches me ice cream*

Sea Salt Ice Cream : Doesn't increase manly points, but does increase fan-girl count exponentially. As a side-effect, your yaoi fan-art also increases tenfold.

....................why did you say the forbidden Y Word.

Just be glad I didn't make homosexual jokes about Sora and Riku :P

If it weren't for Disney, they would be, y'know?

If you think the word is bad, you should have gone to Anime Expo in LA. It is the biggest anime convention in the nation, and there were so many y paddles, and booth sellers who sold merchandise from that certain y brands. I felt so weird and awkward being straight there....

I never got the deal with yaoi paddles...There were loads of them and other assorted fandoms of yaoi at Fanimé last year.

Biggest convention over here is one of the MCM expos I think, and apparently that's rife with it as well =/ However, it is a distinct faction of the animé 'underground', and as such deserves recognition.

Have you ever wondered what Namine draws in her spare time.........because it's pretty obvious. She gets her "inspiration" from Axel and Roxas.

Avoid seeing any of Namine's Drawings if you want to be able to sleep.

Ironically I know a yaoi-fanartist on dA by name of Naminé...

Probably inspired somewhat because of that.

Hopefully nothing about Zexion. The shame is too great. If you think he has work related depression now....the humanity.

Nobody said:

Hopefully nothing about Zexion. The shame is too great. If you think he has work related depression now....the humanity.

There's tons of Zexion X Vexen/Xemnas/Axel/Xigbar/Roxas stuff out there :P

...*is curious at how they know this stuff* It's OK if you look at it...OH WAIT...IT IS SO NOT OK! THAT IS SO NASTY!!!!

TheChampIsHere said:

...*is curious at how they know this stuff*

I was looking for Vexen artwork on dA, and I turned up far too much 'fanart'...

Good news! There is a playable demo of the English version of 358/2 Days at the San Diego Comic-Con. There is a video of it on Youtube of someone playing it really quickly. There are also pics of all the merchandise showcased at the booth at the convention, which is really nice. All of that stuff can be bought on the Square Enix Online Shop except the Giant Sora Avatar Mascot, Christmastown Sora Play Arts Figure, and King Mickey Vol. 2 Play Arts Figure because those aren't out yet (the figures aren't even done painting yet). I currently have all of the figures, and the mini avatar cell phone straps. There are a total of 14 Kingdom Hearts Play Arts Figures, and I also have the Final Fantasy characters that also appeared in the game, but those are licensed under Final Fantasy. All the pics and the video can be seen or viewed on KH Ultimania, which can be accessed through the following link:

http://www.kh2.co.uk/

Are we ever going to get this DSi special?! It's SOOO amazing!

...you mean a US version of the DSi? Probly, but only in one place in the US...Nintendo World in NYC. Nintendo World generally gets all of the JP special DS's and it is the only place in the world too find a US version of it, and it is usually $50-$100 more than a normal DS because it is the only place in the world. Upon calling Nintendo World since I live moderately closeby, I was informed that since the KH DSi was the first special edition one, they would most likely be receiving it eventually, but you can only get it there...srry too all those that don't live nearby, but unless it is distributed everywhere, which it most likely will not (the only one ever to be distributed everywhere afterwards is the Dialga/Palkia black DS Lite), then Nintendo World may be the only place too get it. So far there have been well over 15 special DS Lites, 1 has been released worldwide....

Should I preorder Days at Target, Gamestop, or Amazon?