What system will this use?

By ajtheronin, in Zombie Apocalypse

"I paid XXX$ on duplicates of this. If you don't like it don't buy it, but I'm also implying you're a jerk to validate my purchase, because it's somehow connected to my ego"

"blablabla, entitled"

"But one thing that pisses me off is the mentality that it's bad business or exploitative. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Speak with your wallet, otherwise you sound entitled."

I'm not addressing a specific poster, even if I'm probably quoting one or two in there, or paraphasing the content of their drivel:

Know what's awesome? As a consumer, I have rights. That means I'm entitled. I'm entitled to voice my opinion about a product, I'm entitled to deem it a poor product and I'm also entitled to give consumer feedback or raise issues as they apply. I'm also entitled to express my astonishment that native English speakers:

A) Do not know what entitled means and treat it as a degoratory term

B) Treat having consumer rights as a bad thing

C) Love ad hominems. And since they love them so much, this entire post is a big one.

In closing, here's an idea: How about instead of six sets of dice, you purchase the services of an English tutor?

First off, you come off as an idiot playing Webster. Words have different weight given context. I assumed an English expert would know that...

Anyway, I love stupid Internet arguments over things people have no experience with, yet they complain that it's awful, so I broke protocol and chimed in. In the end I don't care if people like a game, can't stand funky dice or whatever else they dream up to hate. The dice...as the topic at hand...are what's used because it's a new system that's built for them. Can you use normal-but-still-very-niche-dice, sure. It's more of a pain in the ass, though.

I imagine that when the D20 first came out people said, "What the hell is this crap?!", but they tried it and it worked. Will FFG's dice system catch on and become the next big thing used by all? I've no idea. What I do know is that it's a ton of fun and money better spent than on a tutor! :)

I'd rather be the idiot that owns a dictionary, than the one who takes a giant leak over his own rights.