Official Arkham Horror Player Locator, POST HERE!

By Redd Skull, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

all requests added.

redd

Gaius Frakkin Baltar said:

I live in SE PA, near King of Prussia.

Gaius:

I'm up your way about every other week visiting my sons in Worcester. My older son always likes to play, and my 10 year old sometimes does. I'll send you a PM next time I'm up.

Fairfax, VA

request added.

redd

Also from Pittsburgh. I don't own a copy of the game myself, but I've gotten to play it quite a bit recently and I think it's brilliant.

In the wild hills and desolate Badlands: Killdeer, N.D.

-Troy, "InnsmouthMedic"

requests added.

redd

Wow, a lot of empty space around my place...

Clearfield, Utah

request added.

redd

I'd like to be added please. You can use the details in my profile. Happy gaming!

DrGrant said:

I'd like to be added please. You can use the details in my profile. Happy gaming!

DrGrant, request to be added nowhere granted.

Redd

Please add me. Norb from Kalamazoo Michigan. Yeah that's right baby KALAMAZOO!

request added.

redd

my place: Austria, Linz

Put a pin in Forks, Washington please

requests added.

redd

Tucson, Arizona-

Thanks for doing this.

Ogden, UT, please! 2 players. Howdy, Camshaft!

requests added.

redd

Just bought Arkam Horror and found this thread. I live in Buedingen, Hessen, Germany - Goggle Coordinates 50.288023,9.111786

Jathiel said:

Just bought Arkam Horror and found this thread. I live in Buedingen, Hessen, Germany - Goggle Coordinates 50.288023,9.111786

let me know if that location i put for you is correct or not.

redd

Hey Redd,

Found the Jathiel post about google precise location, so I wanted to give you mine, I think that's funny : 48.869306,2.352015. Could you... fix me please ? :D And who the hell is that Grant-Guy living in the middle of the Atlantic anyway ?!

(PS : I realized that for some reason there isn't any capital letters in my locator-bubble ; how come ?)

Monthly group of 4 to 6 players looking to add a couple of extras if anyone else. We're located in the Jefferson City MO area.

Hem said:

Hey Redd,

Found the Jathiel post about google precise location, so I wanted to give you mine, I think that's funny : 48.869306,2.352015. Could you... fix me please ? :D And who the hell is that Grant-Guy living in the middle of the Atlantic anyway ?!

(PS : I realized that for some reason there isn't any capital letters in my locator-bubble ; how come ?)

Hem,

I think having a precise location would be a little scary to add onto this listing, for privacy sake. Weird and violent occurences have been going on, even in my location. I wouldnt want someones safety to be compromised because of this player map. I hope you can agree with me slightly there ;)

I fixed your location, I don't know why it was in lower case. For safety sake I'll keep you where you are.

Also, Grant is in the middle of the Atlantic because he didnt give me a location.

Happy Gaming,

redd

cbax44 said:

Monthly group of 4 to 6 players looking to add a couple of extras if anyone else. We're located in the Jefferson City MO area.

request added.

redd