Official Arkham Horror Player Locator, POST HERE!

By Redd Skull, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

Hello All Arkham Horror Players!

I've compiled the old locator list into google maps for locating other players more easily. Everyone who posted in the old location list is now in the NEW list. If i didn't add you, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

All new players who would like to be added to the new list please post here and i will add you. If you moved or would like to add more locations or details under your name, just post the changes in this thread.

Link to Player Locator Listing

maps.google.com/maps/ms

Redd

pittsburgh, baby! any penn players out there?

youve been added already brother, as for pa players, myself and you are the only ones so far...

You do realise the old thread is stickied, this one isn't......

Redd Skull said:

Moderators PLEASE sticky this in place of the old player locator thread!

Why would they want to do that? The old one's collected a bunch of replies already.

because that information as been placed into map for.

ha ha there is like a 500mile bubble around me llorando.gif

OHH I see. Yes; a Google map is a good idea. Let me see how I can add myself...

Oh. You can't add youself... you have to message here.

Tibs

Cockeysville, MD

I mean if you have to message here to add then why not just leave a comment saying that in the other location list?

Thanks! Sadly, the closest person to us who had actaully added their name to the Locator is in Chicago! Argonel, I really think you could have made mention that you live in the area!

I'm already in the other (stickied) thread and "john," the person who made the player map, doesn't have any personal info up so I can't PM him.

W/E dinner time bruthas

Miskatonic Sci-Fi Club

Newhall, California

Bleh, all that lets me see is just how alone me and my friends are in CA. You've got people north of me and people south of me and my dot all by it's lonesome in the center.

I'm not on the map yet!

Tibs
Cockeysville, MD

(Baltimore county REPRESENT!)

Tibs said:

OHH I see. Yes; a Google map is a good idea. Let me see how I can add myself...

Oh. You can't add youself... you have to message here.

Tibs

Cockeysville, MD

So something more like this?

Arkham Horror Player Map

Use it if ya'll want, it's just simple google form with the data from the form being pulled to create the map. You do need to plug in your latitude and longitude for it to work right but that's easy to get from a site like GPSVisualizer.com's Geocoder

I'll pretty it up eventually but for now I was just curious if I could get it working.

Edit: Apparently I suck at this forum.

LOL great, Willie. You and I are the only people who submitted, and we're on opposite coasts.

It loads faster, and it's cool you can submit yourself (as opposed to the other form), but you do have to go a bit out of your way to get your coordinates.

Well done, still.

Plus, OP still hasn't added me :-P

heh i didnt see anyone form poland here :/

scovron

Kielce / Poland

Looking at this map, it is clear that we will need some more recruits before we can launch our bid for global domination.

Europe, Australia and North America are pretty well occupied, but at the moment we seem to be expecting Weyoun to conquer all of South America by himself, and John_Deckard would have to do the same for Africa.

We have no-one at all in Asia or in the polar regions. I can't believe that there aren't any AH players stationed on Antarctic research stations. It's hard to imagine that anyone could work in an Antarctic research station and not be a Lovecraft fan.

Tibs said:

LOL great, Willie. You and I are the only people who submitted, and we're on opposite coasts.

It loads faster, and it's cool you can submit yourself (as opposed to the other form), but you do have to go a bit out of your way to get your coordinates.

Well done, still.

Plus, OP still hasn't added me :-P

Yea I'm hoping that I can alter it so that it will automagically either pull the coordinates that you need or just be able to use the city name to map your location.

I'm going to alter it and try to improve it as I get the time. Most of my weekends are taken up by my son so I only really get a chance to work on this stuff when he's taking a nap or has gone to bed for the night. Which is pretty much why I'm posting on here now, he just went out for his morning nap. heh

Can i please be added to the list.

My location is Bad Homburg, Germany.

Just moved here to Colorado Springs from New Orleans, any players up around this way?

scovron said:

heh i didnt see anyone form poland here :/

scovron

Kielce / Poland

Now you can.

Warsaw, Poland.

Israel

thecorinthian said:

Europe, Australia and North America are pretty well occupied, but at the moment we seem to be expecting Weyoun to conquer all of South America by himself, and John_Deckard would have to do the same for Africa.

Does nobody realise how big Australia actually is except us Australians? While we may not have the population density of so many other places, Australia is approximately the same land area as mainland United States minus Texas. Three of us alone cannot dominate this continent. We need backup guys.

I got Texas... everyone stay out lengua.gif

Couldn't you just add everyone from the older thread?

Anyway, I'm from Hanau, Germany (well, approximately, that is).