Official Arkham Horror Player Locator, POST HERE!

By Redd Skull, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

Eey-by-eck-lad, ow tha doin se-thi, al'g't'foot o' ar stairs, etc...

The Kingdom of the Order of Ecki Thump, Baaaaaarnsley, South Yorkshire, UK cool.gif

PS. Actually only one 'a' in Baaaaaarnsley! :o )

Steady on lad, tha's not th' only Yorkshireman on't boards. Although I do now live in Cambridge so I am something of a traitor.

Yorkshire born, Yorkshire bred, strong in the arm and thick in the 'ead.

I'm still missing in Redd's map (51.50482, 5.39606 or N51° 30.2892', E005° 23.7636'). Redd could you add me?

In Willie's map my first entry had the wrong coordinates (but I took them from Wikipedia...), the second one (the northern one) is the right one. Willie, could you remove the southern one?

Back when I asked, the last three people on Redd's map were

pittplayer
Willie
scotherns

And I've asked a second time, and the list is the same.

I don't think anyone else is getting added, sorry to say.

sorry dudes for not getting on here and upkeeping this. been doing military stuff and i finally got a chance to log onto the internet. ill work on everyones location asap!

redd

All new requests have been added!

The King In Green, i tried not to screw up your location, let me know if its anywhere near your actual home. that goes for everyone else. if your location is not in the right spot, let me know and ill fix it as soon as possible.

As i said before, im not actually at home, im out doing military type things, so ill be online for any questions or new add requests when i get the earliest chance.

Thank you everyone for being patient!

redd

Thanks--I didn't think you were actually doing important things. I apologize.

thecorinthian said:

Steady on lad, tha's not th' only Yorkshireman on't boards.

Yup, I'm originally from Yorkshire me sen. Not far from Baaaarnsly (Mexborough).

Tibs said:

Thanks--I didn't think you were actually doing important things. I apologize.

its all good brother.

redd

Add me please!

Motoma

Portland, ME

I see someone in my area but how do you contact the person? I see a link that says "share maps" or something when I click "send" but I don't know what to do. I've been trying for years to find someone to play board games with. Any help appreciated.

ioticus said:

I see someone in my area but how do you contact the person? I see a link that says "share maps" or something when I click "send" but I don't know what to do. I've been trying for years to find someone to play board games with. Any help appreciated.

in all honesty i dont know how youd contact someone using the google map i made. but you can contact them here on the boards using a private message (pm). if anyone else has any other ideas feel free to jump in.

also, all map requests have been added.

redd

Oh oh, add me!

Graksnor, Athens, OH

If crockejm in Harrisonburg, VA reads this please PM me since I don't know how to contact you. Let's play some Arkham Horror!

I see crockejm has posted on these forums but I can't figure out how to PM him. Is there there a way to contact him on these forums? Please help me. Thanks.

all requests added.

redd

Hi - could you add me please to Leeds, Merry 'Ole England (the 'Merry 'Ole' is optional, especially if you've ever been here). Thanks!

Please post me on the map, even if I do turn out to be the only Kiwi on there:

Hamilton, New Zealand.

Tel-Aviv, ISRAEL

Red Room said:

Hi - could you add me please to Leeds, Merry 'Ole England (the 'Merry 'Ole' is optional, especially if you've ever been here). Thanks!

ive been there brother and its beautiful, it looks like pennsylvania with less hills :)

youve been added.

redd

all requests have been added.

redd

Oh hey now that it's actually specific, can you change mine from Chicago, IL to Aurora, IL? Thanx yo

Sothis said:

Oh hey now that it's actually specific, can you change mine from Chicago, IL to Aurora, IL? Thanx yo

changed your location.

redd

We are running a regular Arkham League starting Sunday, June 17 (@ Noon)

Could you add us to the locator?

All Things Fun!
185 Route 73 N
West Berlin, NJ 08091
www.allthingsfun.net

Thanks,

-Ed

Ed Evans
All Things Fun!
Toys, Games, Comics & Adventure
185 C Route 73 N
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856)719-1414
www.allthingsfun.net

I live in New Smyrna Beach, FL and go to college in Winter Park. Provided I have transportation, anyone around the Daytona Beach or Orlando area would work great. Let me know!