Official Arkham Horror Player Locator, POST HERE!

By Redd Skull, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

It's always good to see new recruits.

Welcome to the Fold.

All Requests Added.

Redd

They call me Stook, pronounced stewk.

Located in Chandler Arizona.

I'm in Belgrade, SERBIA

No Utah Representation! Add me, Joeyman, from Provo, UT 84604.

My uncle is the creator of Call of Cthulhu the Role Playing Game, Sandy Petersen (full name, Carl Sanford Petersen, sound familiar?)

Yes, sure!!!

Hello,

My name is Patrick and I am located in Richfield, MN

Please add me to the map.

While I think a player locator is a nice idea, I do have a question though.

How the heck do you contact locals to play? Or is this just a map to show what player is where?

@ Hellfury: there is a friend finder here on the forums. so if youd like to play with someone thats posted themselves on the player locator map, just use the friend finder and private message that certain individual.

All Requests Added.

Redd

Hi

My name is Dan and i'm from Malmö, Sweden feel free to add me to the locator.

Dave Walker, from Hansen, Idaho. and i'll take a pinpoint on the map, If you wish,

Julia, from Trieste, Italy. If you could add my name to your map, I'd be grateful

Hampton Roads ...........Newport News Va

All Requests Added!

Redd

Hey everyone!!

It's been awhile since I last posted, but since I'm back I might as well get my location set. Sacramento California would be my current stomping grounds. Thanks for creating this thread Redd Skull.

rawr! San Jose CA here, looks like I'm the only one in the city limits according to the map, but at least there's a few gamers around me ^_^

<<<< Spokane Valley, WA! ^_^

Yup! I'm in Santa Cruz (and I'm already on the map) so there are a few of us in the bay area... although honestly, I haven't payed the game in over a year.

I'm in New Caney, Texas, which is just 15 miles north of Houston, Texas. I've got the complete set of expansions, but my normal group only plays every few months or so. I'm always looking for an opportunity to play more.

Portland, OR

10char

Marc Waters chiming in from McCordsville, IN.

No one in Japan ?

Kyoto, Japan

Hey

I'm pretty knew to this and would like to be added to your list.

Silver Spring, Maryland, 20904

Daniel

All Requests Added. Keep them coming! This map is getting huge!

On another note, I'll be away for 2 months. (thank you government) I won't know if I have internet access at my destination until I get there. So just a heads up, I might be slow on updating the player locator for a while.

Redd

omg my private message is broken! mageith, email me directly? @_@

I think emailers have to be friends first. Anyway: [email protected]

I'm in Washington, DC, Capitol Hill. I guess it's the epicenter of evil, there's plenty of GOOs a couple of blocks away from me in the House and the Senate. demonio.gif

I will also add myself to the google map.