Overall map with adventure locations

By socratim, in WFRP Gamemasters

Is there a website with a map, where all wfrp-adventures are located? If not - who will do one? :-)

I would love one colour-coded for editions and official/fan-made. Could be with lines if more than one general location is present.

I always play open world campaigns and sometimes have the problem, that no premade adventure plays in the vicinity...

Of course sometimes I adapt, but that can be complicated. For example I placed the EyeForAnEye-Lodge near Middenheim before I knew that the family there plays a role in other adventures. Now I have a hard time explaining all (had to invent cousins and such...). So nowadays I try to keep to the original story and places, thus a map would be nice.

Alternatively I might find the time to set up a sortable table with region, theme, prominent names, style, ... - or does this exist?

I don't remember ever seeing such a thing, but it sounds like a great idea for a fan project.

Cheers

Sparrow

Hi there Guys

I recently started a thread about this same thing:

http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/128853-wfrp-adventure-map/

and then afterwards I found this thread. I've already started working on a map that works within FG but would be interested in collaborating with someone on a fan project for something that works outside of FG. I've started working on a list of adventure locations for the adventures I have but would like some help from others to add adventures, their locations, and a brief summary. As well as suggestions about what would be the best way to produce such a map.

Cheers

Noely

Hi there Guys

I recently started a thread about this same thing:

http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/128853-wfrp-adventure-map/

and then afterwards I found this thread. I've already started working on a map that works within FG but would be interested in collaborating with someone on a fan project for something that works outside of FG. I've started working on a list of adventure locations for the adventures I have but would like some help from others to add adventures, their locations, and a brief summary. As well as suggestions about what would be the best way to produce such a map.

Cheers

Noely

Cool! I'll hop over there, but don't have much time atm, I'm afraid...

In fact i've just finished version 1 of my WFRP Adventure Map. I built it as a Fantasy Grounds module so you'll need to download FG to get it up and running. But once you do so it offers some of the features you were looking for in the above request. Unfortunately I don't have the technical knowhow to change the colour of the map pins I used (to distinguish different editions). But i've added summary data on many adventures from my collection so in essence it also doubles as a database for summary information on available scenarios. I've PM'ed you a link to the module Socratim. Let me know what you think of it.

Cheers

Noely