Available for Preorder on MM

By Stacie_GmrGrl, in General Discussion

I got an email notification from them about an hour ago that my preorder had shipped, so they are starting to send out preorders.

Interestingly, just yesterday I got this from MM:

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG - Beta Softcover is still a preorder item.Unfortunately we don't have a firm release date for that item and are waiting on itsarrival.

I guess things changed in the last 24 hours!

Thanks for the reference!

I placed my "pre-order" about an hour ago, and it's already moved to Ready to Ship status... so it looks like I can also confirm that it sounds like books are in ;)

Yep, got my notice, as well.

...And now it looks like the book has officially moved from PreOrder to NewArrival status on it's MM product page . 201 copies in stock as of right now...

I got an email notification from them about an hour ago that my preorder had shipped, so they are starting to send out preorders.

Same here. and now its listed as available on their website. :)

They have them now. I just got back from picking up my copy. It comes with a blank character sheet in addition to the six pre-gens.

Sweet dancing tarrasques! Just got my shipment confirmation! :D

Woo Hoo! I got my notice also!!!

Doing The Happy Jawa Dance! :D

Just got my notice from MM too :) .

No good news for me... but I also pre-ordered the Firefly board game, so I assume they'll ship together. It was a gamble, but the prices were both good.

No good news for me... but I also pre-ordered the Firefly board game, so I assume they'll ship together. It was a gamble, but the prices were both good.

If you would like to receive the book separately, please contact our CS staff and they should be able to help you.

I'm not sure about tarrasques...but I got my shipping notice too! I went with USPS for a change of pace, and also since my oversized mail is delivered to a lockbox on the corner of the street. Will be interesting to see who wins in the UPS / USPS race :)

Would have loved to support one of my FLGS, but none of them could confirm whether they were even getting it. Kept getting the runaround so I pre-ordered. Plus MM does a great job; I've gotten lots of Star Wars minis from them in years past.

Me too!! Me too!! I'm doing the ecstatic Wookie shuffle...it's very much like your Happy Jawa Dance...exept taller...and hairier.

So its officially available?

Still waiting for notice... meh... long distance and all. :ph34r:

If you would like to receive the book separately, please contact our CS staff and they should be able to help you.

I definitely appreciate the options, but I think if they ship separately, that bites into my savings a little too much. Thanks!

I placed my "pre-order" about an hour ago, and it's already moved to Ready to Ship status... so it looks like I can also confirm that it sounds like books are in ;)

That's annoying. I placed my pre-order Sept 15th and its still listed as Processing Pre-Order. I guess they dont action them on a first come first served basis.

But its out. *Snoopy Dance of Joy*. I can wait a little longer now I know its on the way.

Edited by R00kie

That's annoying. I placed my pre-order Sept 15th and its still listed as Processing Pre-Order. I guess they dont action them on a first come first served basis.

But its out. *Snoopy Dance of Joy*. I can wait a little longer now I know its on the way.

They are supposed to fill them in chronological order. Hopefully this is a case of a shipper not getting postage on the package in the correct order.

just got my preorder shipping notice

Your order # 100XXXXXX has been
Shipped (Preorder) .

(numbers xxx to protect the innocent)

Very glad I went with MM. FFG's shipping for the book is $33.64... ouch.

Me too!! Me too!! I'm doing the ecstatic Wookie shuffle...it's very much like your Happy Jawa Dance...exept taller...and hairier.

I would do the Wookiee Shuffle except for the fact that a Jawa doing so looks like a bald Ewok in a sackcloth. :D

Oh, what the heck, I am doing the Wookiee Shuffle for my copy has arrived today, and on my Birthday no less. :D

I would do the Wookiee Shuffle except for the fact that a Jawa doing so looks like a bald Ewok in a sackcloth. :D

Oh, what the heck, I am doing the Wookiee Shuffle for my copy has arrived today, and on my Birthday no less. :D

Happy Birthday to you. :D

Phooey! Mine has not yet shipped!

They are supposed to fill them in chronological order. Hopefully this is a case of a shipper not getting postage on the package in the correct order.

I placed my pre-order on Thursday, got the shipping notice (2-Day USPS) on Saturday and received the book today ,Monday! (It's likely that it actually shipped on Friday and I just didn't get the e-mail until Sat., based on that timing).

MiniatureMarket is very decidedly my friend! :D