Available for Preorder on MM

By Stacie_GmrGrl, in General Discussion

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgbta006.html

Here the Age of Rebellion is now available for Pre-order. Thought I'd share it with you all in case you wanted an alternate route to purchasing the game.

Thanks for the link. Bought it for thier special price of $20 (limited time offer perhaps?) + about $6 in shipping.

Thanks for the link. Bought it for thier special price of $20 (limited time offer perhaps?) + about $6 in shipping.

Nah, the price will probably stay at $20 indefinitely. The prices for all of their Star Wars stuff just went up by about sixty cents a few days ago, but that's the first time the prices have moved at all since they started selling Edge of the Empire.

So, I gave in. I pre-ordered. EEEEH! :ph34r:

Well that means a possible release to customers hopefully next week. I'd still like to see an extension to the play testing deadline though.

Yeah it looks like Miniature Market got a total of 300 copies (it was 300 when I pre-ordered it).

Good to see that at least one retailer is expecting the game soon.

When you folks pre-ordered, did they give any indication of when they plan to start shipping the books out? If nothing else, would provide a barometer of when other stores might have copies in stock.

Well, I broke down and ordered it, but I have no ETA on delivery. I wonder if some retailers have their shipments while others do not which is the cause of the delay and maybe MM has some ready to go when the flag drops. :lol:

Gah! I'm so tempted! Must...resist...must...wait....must...stop...typing...like Shatner...talks!

Gah! I'm so tempted! Must...resist...must...wait....must...stop...typing...like Shatner...talks!

Give in to the Dark Side... you can't resist the power of the Dark Side forever... (and we have cookies and pie too) :D

I was doing the same thing, then I switched to Al Bundy and his 4 touchdowns in one game and went for it.

come one...

...give us a 'WOOOOOO BUNDY' and do it! :lol:

Good to see that at least one retailer is expecting the game soon.

When you folks pre-ordered, did they give any indication of when they plan to start shipping the books out? If nothing else, would provide a barometer of when other stores might have copies in stock.

The confirmation email I got only said they'd let me know as soon as it shipped. I didn't see any indicators on their site either.

Give in to the Dark Side... you can't resist the power of the Dark Side forever... (and we have cookies and pie too) :D

....and now Bacon. 8)

It is very tempting. given FFG's international shipping rates, a total of $37 is still pretty good, before the exchange rate kicks in.

Hey, go with what best fits your wallet. I do a lot of purchases via online retailers (especially Amazon and CoolStuffInc) as they're simply a less expensive alternative. And for some folks, every dollar you can save can mean a big deal, particularly if you don't have a local gaming store that's worth supporting.

I just ordered it :D .

same, and even with shipping $17 its cheaper than actually buying it in the UK

Yep, ordered as soon as I saw the posted notice. $20 was too good a deal to pass up.

You've found someone in the UK who is actually quoting a price? Who?

I preordered too! Thanks OP

Thanks for this. :) Been keenly waiting for an avenue through which to purchase the book and continue my support for FFG and their game line.

Yeah that's not bad. When I bought the EotE Beta last year I paid a total of $40 with shipping in the US. I suspect those that buy this Beta directly from FFG will pay similar this year.

I was doing the same thing, then I switched to Al Bundy and his 4 touchdowns in one game and went for it.

come one...

...give us a 'WOOOOOO BUNDY' and do it! :lol:

AAAaaaaand I broke...just preordered my copy! Shall I expect my cookies before or after my preorder arrives? :D

Also...*ahem*...WOOOOOO BUNDY!!

Has anyone heard any updates on them shipping this yet? Their site has it listed as "Preorder", but also says they have it currently in stock... which is a little confusing unless they have to hold for a release date... but that makes no sense since they sold it at Gen Con so it's already out in the wild.

Has anyone heard any updates on them shipping this yet? Their site has it listed as "Preorder", but also says they have it currently in stock... which is a little confusing unless they have to hold for a release date... but that makes no sense since they sold it at Gen Con so it's already out in the wild.

I think it means how many MM has already purchased from FFG. I doubt they want to have to sell more than they have allocated to them.