Let me buy the book already!

By messythekoala, in General Discussion

The Edge of the Empire beta was averaging $150 on ebay for awhile, after FFG ran out.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

2a9t9x2.jpg

Fixed :rolleyes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330993866040?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

$100 isn't too bad, considering it's the only one on Ebay and there aren't any on Amazon. I guess its the only option.

Im sorry this is just stupid lol. Give it a week or 2 and it will be on ebay for like 50 bucks.

Someone's bitter that they didn't get a copy....

LOL! what makes you think im not getting a copy....but I hope someone buys yours fro ebay :)

Edited by Drathen

There's another copy of the Age of Rebellion Beta book on EBay for $90.00

Still way too much. The seller's on EBay would have a far better chance of someone buying the books if they just stopped being so greedy and charged $30.00 + reasonable shipping costs.

It looks like we'll have to wait a bit until either FFG starts selling them on their site, or someone on EBay starts charging a decent price for them!

Just noticed on my refreshing the site that they changed the availability to coming soon.

Woot!

I can't spend a cent until next Tuesday... I'm praying.. please, FFG don't run out of it

until AFTER I buy mine! I hate to beg not even knowing if FFG will have it for sale by even next Tuesday... T_T

Edited by Xavant

Somewheres in Roseville, Minnesota a game designer just went flush and felt weak as he muttered these words to a co-worker:

'I just felt a thousand voices crying out "shut up, and take my money"'.