Pokemon Platinum

By Card_Breaker, in Odds & Ends

OK...that works...I don't know why my wifi isn't working, I'm pretty sure it has something too do with the IP Address and DNS codes or something like that. If I get it working again though I'll let you know. Since we can both get the JP version, it never hurts to have it for then...I think I have a way too get the Pichu too...I'll see though...if I can at least get my hands on a JP one, I can translate it through the game, and use it on the JP game even though it is an English version...

TheChampIsHere said:

OK...that works...I don't know why my wifi isn't working, I'm pretty sure it has something too do with the IP Address and DNS codes or something like that. If I get it working again though I'll let you know. Since we can both get the JP version, it never hurts to have it for then...I think I have a way too get the Pichu too...I'll see though...if I can at least get my hands on a JP one, I can translate it through the game, and use it on the JP game even though it is an English version...

Oh yeah, getting the JP version never crossed my mind! xp

Then I will need them after all... along with the movie Arceus when it comes out. But I do notice that we aren't online at the same time a lot... and it is hard to tell without the bar on the bottom of the page like the old forums. So rather we agree on a time when you can trade again, or I could just look for someone on Gamefaqs that has one and trade.

Agreeing on a time would work best. If I really wanted too, I could hook my DS for the time being too my friends router, and we can trade at his house, just let me know when you want too (just not tommorow, and by tommorow I mean Wendesday, June 24, 2009)

TheChampIsHere said:

Agreeing on a time would work best. If I really wanted too, I could hook my DS for the time being too my friends router, and we can trade at his house, just let me know when you want too (just not tommorow, and by tommorow I mean Wendesday, June 24, 2009)

Well, we have lots of time until the release, so I can wait until you get your Wi-fi fixed.

That true, we'll get it done, don't worry...

im finally getting this game tommarow

sora537 said:

im finally getting this game tommarow

Cool, hope we can battle sometime!

cool as soon as i get a regigigas ill battle you

Good news, I got my wifi back working on my PS3 and DS, so I can get you that Jirachi soon if you want Card_Breaker...

King Simba, I know it's been a while since our battle, but can I post it on youtube?

Card_Breaker said:

King Simba, I know it's been a while since our battle, but can I post it on youtube?

Sure, But why?

King_Simba said:

g

Card_Breaker said:

Sure, But why?

I put my battles on youtube but I forgot to ask you and I didn't remember til now.

Out don't know if you knew, but the notched-eared Pichu is now confirmed as untradeable...I was not sure why it couldn't be traded, and thought that possible that the trader was cheating me...but he cannot be traded from the game he/she is in...srry Card_Breaker...can you post the link too you and King_Simba's battle? Who won?

TheChampIsHere said:

Out don't know if you knew, but the notched-eared Pichu is now confirmed as untradeable...I was not sure why it couldn't be traded, and thought that possible that the trader was cheating me...but he cannot be traded from the game he/she is in...srry Card_Breaker...can you post the link too you and King_Simba's battle? Who won?

I knew that. But that isn't the one I asked for. I asked for the Pikachu Colored Pichu which is used to obtain the Notched Pichu.

The only thing I don't like is that it can't evolve. I can understand it being untradable though. It prevents it from being traded to DPP because there is no sprite for it.

Actually, it is available in Platinum because unless how else would the jap one get it. They would never put the sprite in the jap version, but not the amer. version. The reason I say this is because a long time ago, someone hacked into all the sprites of the game, and they were listed, and there were a couple named NPichu. Which was weird, but it just may stand for notched-eared Pichu.

TheChampIsHere said:

Actually, it is available in Platinum because unless how else would the jap one get it. They would never put the sprite in the jap version, but not the amer. version. The reason I say this is because a long time ago, someone hacked into all the sprites of the game, and they were listed, and there were a couple named NPichu. Which was weird, but it just may stand for notched-eared Pichu.

Well, it can't be in Platinum anyways seeing as it is obtain within HG/SS through an event in the Ilex Forest and it can't be traded. The Pikachu Colored Pichu is the one that can be in Platinum as it has to be to be transfered to HG/SS.

Then NPichu probly was the Pikachu-colored one, but it is the notched-eared Pichu. It just doesn't show up in Platinum, but it still is it.