Curio Cavern

Springfield, VA

March 23rd

2 PM

Game On Comics

Vienna, VA

March 30th

12:30

might be able to make it to 4 of those. I hope the new force pack drops at some point in march!

Thanks for putting that list together, Utinni. I'll likely be moving to Alexandria in the spring, and it looks like three of those stores are going to be within a 20 minute drive. Hope to meet some of you at some local events.

Also worth noting that Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn VA occasionally has some SW LCG gamers, but I asked one of the managers and it sounds like they don't have enough of a presence yet for organized play events.

might be able to make it to 4 of those. I hope the new force pack drops at some point in march!

Supposedly the first one will be out by the end of March. Here's hoping! I suspect it'll be a very busy and exciting spring and summer.

Do any of these stores in this area have local tournaments with tournament kits?

For anyone interested, someone set up a Facebook group for NOVA players to try and get a group going. He made it a closed group, just click to join and it will get approved.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1388694611352962/

I know of two tournament kits in the area, but there are probably more.

Curio Cavern is looking at hosting a tournament with the season 1 kit as prize support next saturday and they are wondering about interest. If you might want to come please let me know and I can get that info into the right hands.

So I should be in the DC area in early May. What is there on the west / south of DC in VA-land?

It's not a very solid group. There is a semi-group in Chantilly that has events sometimes, but I'm not sure how many they get. Another guy and I meet in Springfield maybe once a week. We are trying to get it a bit more organized with the Facebook group I mentioned above but it's slow. There's also a meetup group that hasn't posted anything in a while.

So not strong but hopefully it will get stronger as we start to make contact with other players we don't know about.

Curio Cavern is looking at hosting a tournament with the season 1 kit as prize support next saturday and they are wondering about interest. If you might want to come please let me know and I can get that info into the right hands.

The event will now be held on the 19th at 2 PM. It will of course be fun. Hope to see folks there.

I am now in the area. Anyone want to play?

Welcome! I'm meeting up with someone tomorrow (today [Wednesday]}for our last prep before Saturday. I'll probably be getting to Curio Cavern in Springfield at about 5 and play till about 7:30 or so. Jason (the other fellow) will probably get there earlier. They have events and sometimes space is limited after 7. There may be one other person coming as well.

Feel free to jump on the Facebook Group as well. It's pretty few in numbers but its got to start somewhere.

Sounds fun. If you are going to be there Wednesday around 5pm I will attempt to be there as well, but no promises on the time. Driving there from Largo seems simple enough, but I have no expectation of good traffic.

I'll be there today and I should be there a bit before 5. And i'd imagine your trek can be pretty intense, especially with rain.

So is there anything going on in Frederick anymore?

So I know I'm super late to this thread, and apologies for the thread necromancy - I've just moved to Frederick and looking for anyone who plays SW LCG (as well as Conquest and AGoT) - thanks.

Do you mean Fredericksburg? If so, I am very close in Stafford.

Do you mean Fredericksburg? If so, I am very close in Stafford.

Sorry, meant Frederick MD.

How close is that to DC? I work in DC.

How close is that to DC? I work in DC.

About 48 miles north, but up the 270 so takes about 2 days.

Ugh. Similar distance opposite direction.