Looking for Washington, DC / Maryland players

By Breadroll, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Organized Play

Anyone around the DC metro area play? I recently started but don't really have anyone to play with sadly. Anyone around?

Regional in Glen Burnie MD this weekend June 1st. You should come up for it and meet some players. I live in WV about an hour from DC and baltimore so thats the meta I'm trying to establish in

Where is the regionals at? I'd really like to play but I have virtually no experience. I can try my best to check it out though anyway!

~ Double post - Sorry!

I'll try my best to get there! Do you guys have some regular players at Games and Stuff?

Any players in the Frederick, MD area?

I'm just starting out....Damascus area. We play Xwing on Fridays at Beyond Comics, still growing that group....not opposed to trying the lcg when no xwing players are there.

Edited by jetsetter

Will Beyond Comics let anybody play on their tables in the evenings? Or does it have to be store planned deal?

I live in Shepherdstown WV which is about 45 min from Frederick

If Beyond Comics let people play on their tables, would you be interested in coming up to Frederick to play Star Wars LCG?

Beyond comics will let you play on their tables...

If Beyond Comics let people play on their tables, would you be interested in coming up to Frederick to play Star Wars LCG?

Absolutely. Would love to get a group going / join a group

Moving to the NCR in April. Where do I go to play?

NCR?

National Capital Region maybe? We call it the DMV if that is what he is referring to.

I am in Arlington, VA. Anyone else?

Frederick is probably a bit too far for me most of the time, but maybe on occasion.

i know chantilly va has a shop (unsure if the group still plays)

i have played in glen burnie md they have a nice shop and a playgroup

and now maybe we can get something going in frederick md

Game Parlor in Chantilly, group meets on Sundays.

Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie meets on Thursdays.

Beyond Comics, Frederick, MD.....Just starting out....looking at Mondays......

Wednesdays are out for me....Xwing night @ Games and Stuff.

Thursdays are Beyond Comics Magic night.

Hope this helps.....

~Ron

NCR = National Capital Region - you are correct sir!

I will be in Alexandria as well, but not until May or so. Hopefully I won't be too late for a Store Championship or two in the region.

NCR = National Capital Region - you are correct sir!

I will be in Alexandria as well, but not until May or so. Hopefully I won't be too late for a Store Championship or two in the region.

how far is alexandria and arlington from frederick? Looks like you could just hop on 270. would be very cool to get a nice size group going.

No idea, but the idea of getting games in sounds awesome. Google says it is 1 hour, but I am assuming that is without traffic. If that is where there is a playgroup, I currently drive 25 minutes to maybe get 2 games in, so I will be there!

Frederick is about 50 minutes from me, but I would definitely drive there as well.

I think Beyond Comic is doing a demo for SW: LCG in January. Check their website in the future to confirm.

@Zacky midnight: if there is a particular Monday you are willing to drive up to play, let me or Jetsetter know and we maybe able to meet you.

It will be on the third Sunday of January.

It will be on the third Sunday of January.

if im around,the `9th?, i would absolutely come up there and play some games during demo