Any SE Michigan games?

By Johdo, in X-Wing Organized Play

On 10/18/2017 at 0:35 PM, Khyros said:

Bumperooski...

So I've definitely grown bored of the standard 100/6 deathmatch. So is anyone interested in doing other stuff? Heroes of the Aturi Cluster (I have all the stuff), or Epic matches, or something else? Lemme know.

My HOTAC campaign fell apart a few months ago, and I've been looking for something different ever since then. I still enjoy 100/6 but don't like the (over) competitive meta much.

Any games/Tourneys in SE MI on Sunday the 19th? Was told about one at Pando, but looks like that is on Saturday.

Thanks!

For those looking for a game in the Jackson area, we meet at Nostalgia, Ink on Tuesday at 4PM.

There are casual games in Brighton on Sundays at 1:00.

If anybody still reads this post... doubt it, but maybe we can resurrect it.

Eternal Games in Warren is doing a big tournament with Pre-Release 2.0 ships and core sets as prizes. $15 entry, the more that come, the more ships added to the prize pool. Here's the link to the event page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/288660078381822/

Eternal Games in Warren is still hosting it's Friday night X-wing events.

There's a plan to do a Wave kit series starting after the holidays -- stay tuned to this space (and X-Wing Michigan) for details.

On 12/15/2018 at 9:16 AM, Hawkstrike said:

Eternal Games in Warren is still hosting it's Friday night X-wing events.

There's a plan to do a Wave kit series starting after the holidays -- stay tuned to this space (and X-Wing Michigan) for details.

This is good to know....just recently purchased the 2nd Ed. Core set and some expansion packs and I'd like to find a place that has some regular play. Warren is a bit of a haul (I'm in Monroe), but I should be able to make the trek.

Edited by myndkrym
51 minutes ago, myndkrym said:

This is good to know....just recently purchased the 2nd Ed. Core set and some expansion packs and I'd like to find a place that has some regular play. Warren is a bit of a haul (I'm in Monroe), but I should be able to make the trek.

We start at 7 PM most Fridays -- $5 buy-in for a 3-round casual tournament (or just play casually). Entry money goes to store credit on nights we don't have kit prizes.

This Friday 28 December will be Hyperspace format at Eternal in Warren. Start time 7 PM; $5 buy-in; three rounds.

Facebook link for the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2306703089613797/

Also, starting Friday 4 JAN we will alternate Extended (1st & 3rd Fridays) and Hyperspace (2d and 4th Fridays). Wave kit events will start at the 4 JAN event.

Link for 4 JAN: https://www.facebook.com/events/280511999490416/

Wave kit events will continue -- 11 JAN will be Hyperspace format, and we'll be alternating format weeks therefter (1st & 3rd Fridays of the month Extended, 2d and 4th Fridays Hyperspace). Games won will be recorded for Wave Leader prizes -- so the more events you come to the more progress you make in the Wave Leader standings!

Edited by Hawkstrike