CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

By nodulariny, in Agrabah Bazaar

Oh well, I didn't know since you didn't update, but thats OK, I have everything else on your wants list, but no extras of any of them. Srry.

capncrunch said:

if you mean all 4 of mine for one of yours then nvm. i dont need either of those cards that badly

how bout you chose three of them for one of the ones you want. the only reason is because those two cards can be traded very easy and can be played in almost every deck unlike the ones you have will only be for my collection and i wouldnt play any of them.

I have halloween town sora promo, nf simba promo, nf tink promo, if your interested in them

Morbidsanity said:

I have halloween town sora promo, nf simba promo, nf tink promo, if your interested in them

i definitely am but dont know what you would want for them make an offer.

well so far I only see the lovely flag sora:P but are you willing to buy cards? my computer if finally done! minus my broken hard drive that will be replaced shortly ..grrr... anyway now i can focus on getting my WII :P !!!!!!!! or 360 haven't decided yet:P

Morbidsanity said:

well so far I only see the lovely flag sora:P but are you willing to buy cards? my computer if finally done! minus my broken hard drive that will be replaced shortly ..grrr... anyway now i can focus on getting my WII :P !!!!!!!! or 360 haven't decided yet:P

well i cant buy cards right now srry, and im not sure if i could trade foil flag for those unless you could throw in one to two supers that i need. also i say the 360 is so much better for online and for most games, but the wii is better for exercise!!!

The Wii's online is by far the worst. But the best online deal is the PS3, because it is only a little worse than Xbox, but you do not have to pay for it. Heres the thing, the Wii right now, has only a few games going for it (Brawl, Zelda, Mario), so do you want a revolutionary experience with motion-sensors but with only a little bit of games, or do you want a normal sit down game with no excercise, just a plain type of game, but with more choices (I mean A LOT MORE choices)

yea nvm i understand where your coming from but i still dont value thoose SRs that highly- both mine and yours. yours 5 dollars a piece then mine 2-3 a piece. as for the nh daisy i thought it was worth more but w/e

wii is awesome because of the virtual console:P thats really all it has going for it right now i think, but either way i think sony should me a special drive that plays ps1 and ps2 games that can be hooked up to your computer. that would save them from all the loses:P

updates sellin all my cards because of personnel reasons!!!

need king trton and dragon malifcen and donald 4 do u need any thing except $.$

no i dont tyler im trying to get rid of all this stuff by selling it not trying to get more.

Hey Nodulariny

you posted on my thread that you were selling Sephy and Chip and Dale, i had a look at your prices and 35 & 15 that works for me i do have pay pal

send me an e-mail and we can work this out

[email protected]

I'm interested in buying a few of your friends. Can you give me your email address so I can talk to you about what cards other details as well? Thank you

If you email me, I'd be glad to discuss some of these cards. My email:

[email protected]

my email is [email protected] if any of you are wondering. update is Sephy + Chip might be gone.

ill take the cloud for 35 if you still have it

demon email sent! also update no more Sephy or Chip

I would like to buy some cards! I've sent which cards I've wanted. My email is [email protected]. Thank you! :D

Do you have Oblivion and how much???

i have an oblivion and it is a dollar but i cant just ship u just that because paypal will only leave me with a few cents.

are the oathkeepers 4 for $5 or $5 each?

I'm interested in your SR Leon Lv 4.

If interested in selling, please contact me on [email protected]

oathkeepers are 5$ a peice not 4 for 5!!!

As for the Sr Leon im not sure because someone else might already be buying it sorry but ill keep you posted

Just out of curiousity, are your sets two and three still complete? I may be interested in buying everything as a bundle. I am posting on several of the "Selling my collection" type threads to see what everyone has left/what they are asking for their collections at the moment so whoever has the best deal I plan on buying stuff from. Please e-mail me if you can: [email protected].