CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

By nodulariny, in Agrabah Bazaar

ok ty how do i check if you sent one back to me?

It goes to your e-mail automatically the PM...

hey im interested in your king and ansem from the stuff you picked out on my thread let me know if we can work something out

updates needed. ty darth dlc for the trade you should be getting your cards sonn(2-6 buisness days).

Hey, I just received your card and sent you an email, Thanks, and I'll go give you a +1 now :)

thank you for the +1 and for keeping me posted

TheChampIsHere i'll ship your cards today so you should see them in 2-6 buisness days.

Anarchy I shipped today so i hope you did also, you should see them soon

i got your cards today DarthJLC and Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy(thank you for shipping so fast)

more needed updates...

I would like your...

1x Simba Lv3 and 1x Disney Castle

Check my stuff out!

I got your cards today, likewise your cards were sent out also today, you should receive them soon.

555 said:

I would like your...

Check my stuff out!

would you do foil base set sora lv2, foil winnie the pooh lv1, and foil goofy lv3 for those two because the simba is in my deck?

nodulariny said:

555 said:

I would like your...

Check my stuff out!

would you do foil base set sora lv2, foil winnie the pooh lv1, and foil goofy lv3 for those two because the simba is in my deck?

I don't even have a Goofy Lv3 SR, and I really don't want to lose my winnie, I just wanted the simba to have a full play set anyways, I'll only ever play 2 of them, so he can get cut from the deal... How about....

My:

SR Sora Lv2

For Your:

Disney Castle

Wyvern

555 said:

I don't even have a Goofy Lv3 SR, and I really don't want to lose my winnie, I just wanted the simba to have a full play set anyways, I'll only ever play 2 of them, so he can get cut from the deal... How about....

My:

SR Sora Lv2

For Your:

Disney Castle

Wyvern

probally i'll get back to you in like an hour because i have to go to eat but ill definitly will think about it

TheChampIsHere said:

I got your cards today, likewise your cards were sent out also today, you should receive them soon.

hey thanks i'll give you +1 when i get them> also did you give me +1?

555 you wouldn't do Sora lv2 base set staight up for the disney because that is another card that is in my deck if o well i can live without it

nodulariny said:

TheChampIsHere said:

hey thanks i'll give you +1 when i get them> also did you give me +1?

yup....

major updates after 4 boxes of mine were and are opened(2 set 2, 2 set 3)

i dont have any of your wants but could you check my list to see if there is anything you would want for chip and dale

the only thing i saw was Simba lv3 and the Jafar Genie but Chip & Dale is much much more money and it is better than the two cards i wanted. so noooooooooooo

got some cards in the mail today so i need to update

would you do SR bambi 3, foil soul eater, and something else for chip?

srry no i cant do that because i just want the SR because they look cool. Chip & dale is a amazing card that is hard to pull so definitly cant do that

what would you trade for my sephiroth????