CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

By nodulariny, in Agrabah Bazaar

• ALL CARDS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT FROM ME.

I can give you:

Aerith

for:

The King or Genie Jafar

could you check my list to see what you would want for SR soul eater

Hey There!

Just a tip for you, if you need to edit your page, you have to leave a message on your thread first. Assuming the edit button isnt there anyhow. It disables after like 10 minuteds or something, but messaging brings it back for a few more!

PS

I can trade you stuff as well, have any Bambi 2 SR's, i need 2 if you do! gui%C3%B1o.gif gui%C3%B1o.gif

thirroxin yes i have 2 bambi lv 2 SR! gui%C3%B1o.gif I just forgot to list them because they were in my room not binder. im not exactly sure what i want for them though

today i bought some packs and traded a little and got foil flag sora gran_risa.gif , foil promo kairi gran_risa.gif , hundred acre woods happy.gif , foil oogie boogie gran_risa.gif , stealth sneak happy.gif , leon serio.gif , trickmaster serio.gif , foil donald 1 serio.gif , a foil yuffie serio.gif , 2x tinkerbell 0(1 foil & 1 non-foil) happy.gif , foil jasmine serio.gif , 2 disney castle gran_risa.gif , 2 destiny islands gran_risa.gif ,2 aqua tank gran_risa.gif , 2 agrabah 2 gran_risa.gif ,jack 3 gran_risa.gif , wonderland 2 gran_risa.gif , deep jungle 2 gran_risa.gif ,parasite cage gran_risa.gif , behemoth gran_risa.gif ,wizard happy.gif , foil ariel 1 gran_risa.gif

gran_risa.gif -- represents up for trade but really really hard to get from me

happy.gif --represents up for trade but kinda hard to get from me

serio.gif --repesents definitly up for trade and pretty easy to get off of me

Make sure to add those to your list and keep updated, but are you willing to trade them?

Tell me what you want at [email protected]

I'll be shipping those cards (2 SR Bambi lv 2, Foil promo Kairi, Hundred Acre Woods, and Foil Flag Sora) to you thirroxin on Monday because there is no shipping tomorrow.

Hi, I'm interested in your foil Yuffie, I don't, unfortunatly, have much from your wants list, but I do have 2 Oogie Boogies so if you were willing I would give you:
2 Oogie Boogies and 3 other Rares of your choice from my list (except Parasite cage since I've offered in to someone else already, sorry)
for your:
SR Yuffie

Let me know what you think :)

nodulariny said:

I'll be shipping those cards (2 SR Bambi lv 2, Foil promo Kairi, Hundred Acre Woods, and Foil Flag Sora) to you thirroxin on Monday because there is no shipping tomorrow.

Great!

I will send monday as well! gran_risa.gif

GTrogi said:

Hi, I'm interested in your foil Yuffie, I don't, unfortunatly, have much from your wants list, but I do have 2 Oogie Boogies so if you were willing I would give you:
2 Oogie Boogies and 3 other Rares of your choice from my list (except Parasite cage since I've offered in to someone else already, sorry)
for your:
SR Yuffie

hey would you do the 2 oogie boogies, 1 captain hook, 1 wyvern, and 1 aqua tank for the foil yuffie

Thirroxin said:

nodulariny said:

Great!

I will send monday as well! gran_risa.gif

awsome thanks for the $30, SR Leon, NH Flag Sora, and SR Dragon Malificent, for SR Bambi lvl 2 x2, Foil promo Kairi, Hundred Acre Woods, and Foil Flag Sora.

Thank You!!!!

I will keep you posted as to when I recieve your cards, please be sure to do the same.

Thanks again!

-Thirroxin

nodulariny said:

GTrogi said:

for your:
SR Yuffie

hey would you do the 2 oogie boogies, 1 captain hook, 1 wyvern, and 1 aqua tank for the foil yuffie

I would but unfortunatly Ithe wyvern is tied up in a possible trade too, is there a different one you would like?

hey just wondering if you saw my post but doi have anything you would want for a SR soul eater

GTrogi instead of that trade would you do 3x moogle + the 2 oogie boogies

capncrunch said:

hey just wondering if you saw my post but doi have anything you would want for a SR soul eater

srry about that but there wasnt really any thing i saw but i did like the aerith, foil simba lv3, and the non-foil simba lv3 but my guess is you wouldnt do all those for it

nodulariny said:

Sure I'd do that as long as you are ok with sending first (just cause you don't have any references yet), if thats all good email me at [email protected]

Dont worry Nodulariny, GTrogi is one of my Favorite traders by far. You can trust him for sure!

Regardless, Just wanted to say I shipped your cards this mourning, 2-4 business days! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Thirroxin said:

Dont worry Nodulariny, GTrogi is one of my Favorite traders by far. You can trust him for sure!

Regardless, Just wanted to say I shipped your cards this mourning, 2-4 business days! gui%C3%B1o.gif

thanx i shipped today also

GTrogi said:

nodulariny said:

Sure I'd do that as long as you are ok with sending first (just cause you don't have any references yet), if thats all good email me at [email protected]

yea that sounds awsome

updates trades and sells

more updates plus i really need sephiroth,ultima,triton,3x soul eater,3x goofy lv4,2x donald lv4,and 3x simba lv 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! babeo.gif babeo.gif babeo.gif i am willing to trade foil flag for some of them, or foil promo kairi

Really... and which ones for the foil flaggy?

I can give you for foil flaggy:

King Triton SRU
Simba lvl 3 x2
(maybe) Goofy lvl 4 SRU

or (maybe)

The King SRU
Simba lvl 3 x2